PDA

View Full Version : You couldn't make me...

im4bflo
04-13-2008, 12:49 AM
Sorry, but you couldn't make me go to the Toronto games.
Let the canadians see if they can fill a stadium by themselves.
If they have any thought of stealing our BILLS, let's see it.
How many WNY's would keep going every game, after the hype?
How many canadians would buy season's at those prices every year?
When the Toronto 'whatevers' have a losing season.
If they're even thinking about taking our BILLS, show me!
In a worst case scenario, you're on your own canadians.
I'll only watch the BILLS if they're HOME is BUFFALO,
otherwise, they're dead to me. IMHO, GO BILLS!

djjimkelly
04-13-2008, 02:59 AM
Sorry, but you couldn't make me go to the Toronto games.
Let the canadians see if they can fill a stadium by themselves.
If they have any thought of stealing our BILLS, let's see it.
How many WNY's would keep going every game, after the hype?
How many canadians would buy season's at those prices every year?
When the Toronto 'whatevers' have a losing season.
If they're even thinking about taking our BILLS, show me!
In a worst case scenario, you're on your own canadians.

lol see if canadians can fill the stadium LMAO there is 110000 people on waiting list for tickets that dont include agro season ticket holders

just bloody comical.

go billls however but stop putting toronto down is sort of ridiculous

lunatic_bills_fan
04-13-2008, 05:30 AM
Yeah, dont get down on Canadians for this situation. Fact is, if Mr. Wilson didnt want this to happen, it wouldnt. Nobody here in Canada questions, WNY'ers commitment to the Bills, especially nobody who has been following them as long as I have. Its just changing of the times. I personally want this team to stay right where its at. It belongs there.
Go BILLS!!

Jan Reimers
04-13-2008, 07:58 AM
Toronto already supports the Blue Jays, Leafs, Raptors and Argos. They will certainly fill their stadium for NFL football, particularly when it seats only about 54,000.

Whether the Bills stay or go depends on local interests in Buffalo coming up with a game plan for buying the team, and Mr. Wilson's decision on how, and to whom, to sell it.

Mitchy moo
04-13-2008, 08:04 AM
I hope they make this a featured game on TV so when we kick whoever's ass we are playing, everyone sees it.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-13-2008, 08:31 AM
I have to agree with our northern neighbors, this thread thread is a joke.

TacklingDummy
04-13-2008, 09:33 AM

Agreed. If they moved to Toronto I probably wouldn't watch much football. The Super Bowl and maybe parts of some other games would be about it.

:monkeyp: Jets

:monkeyp: Giants

:monkeyp: Browns

:monkeyp: Steelers

:monkeyp: Bengals

:monkeyp: Ravens

:monkeyp: Pats

Jaybird
04-13-2008, 09:39 AM
Go Canada!

im4bflo
04-13-2008, 04:15 PM
We'll see!
But I'm not contributing to anything that, I'm not saying it is, but has the potential to possibly lead my team out of Buffalo.
It's also not a smack on canadians, it goes for anybody with thoughts of moving the Bills. If the agenda is to someday move there, then I can say I had nothing to do with it, this is just my choice, I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it will give me peace of mind, if the worst was to happen in my lifetime.
I'll spend my money at the Ralph, GO BILLS!

VeggieMan14
04-13-2008, 05:52 PM
WOOO YEA LETS GO BUFFALO CANADAS JUST A BUNCH OF HOSERS EH?

mikemac2001
04-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Watch this
Haha
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H1ZYj_yW0M&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H1ZYj_yW0M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

VeggieMan14
04-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Watch this
Haha

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H1ZYj_yW0M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT> lol great show</P>

coastal
04-13-2008, 06:35 PM
I love Canada.

A roadtrip to Toronto would rock.

chubluv
04-13-2008, 06:41 PM
I would go except I thought I heard on the radio that the regular season games will probably be played in December after the Grey Cup is played. That way the NFL doesn't interfere with the CFL if the Rogers Center is needed.

coastal
04-13-2008, 06:45 PM
I mean ****. What's not to love about Canada?

Hockey Night in Canada... Don Cherry... his dog Blue... Molson and Labatts... Oh Canada... Maxine's... Ming Tei's... playing against the Young Nats...

anyone who doesn't love Canada hasn't been there.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Don't worry about it. They're not targeting the current base anyway.

LtFinFan66
04-13-2008, 11:45 PM
We'll see!
But I'm not contributing to anything that, I'm not saying it is, but has the potential to possibly lead my team out of Buffalo.
It's also not a smack on canadians, it goes for anybody with thoughts of moving the Bills. If the agenda is to someday move there, then I can say I had nothing to do with it, this is just my choice, I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it will give me peace of mind, if the worst was to happen in my lifetime.
I'll spend my money at the Ralph, GO BILLS!But don't you live in Cali sir:idunno:

PromoTheRobot
04-13-2008, 11:46 PM
I love Canada.

A roadtrip to Toronto would rock.

If they played Bills games at the Sundowner, they would have no trouble drawing Buffalo fans.

PTR

gr8slayer
04-14-2008, 12:36 AM
I'll be at this years game :up:

Michael82
04-14-2008, 12:39 AM
I mean ****. What's not to love about Canada?

Hockey Night in Canada... Don Cherry... his dog Blue... Molson and Labatts... Oh Canada... Maxine's... Ming Tei's... playing against the Young Nats...

anyone who doesn't love Canada hasn't been there.
don't forget about the strip clubs. Best ones around. :up:

Meathead
04-14-2008, 09:55 PM
my god they shouldnt let you drive or vote

playing a game a season in to is about a hundred times more likely to help them stay here than to help facilitate a move to to

i prescribe a thousand ginko biloba capsules a day

kernowboy
04-15-2008, 07:05 AM
Without a massive revamp of the Ralph Wilson or a new stadium, it will eventually happen.

Despite the Rogers Center holding 20,000 fewer fans, the luxury seats and boxes means the team make more money there.

Which means similar facilities have to built in Buffalo or the Bills go. Its basic economics