Asked Donte Whitner about us drafting kenny phillips and him going to FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Asked Donte Whitner about us drafting kenny phillips and him going to FS

His responce was, whatever helps us win. Good answer.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Asked Donte Whitner about us drafting kenny phillips and him going to FS

ur going to get deleted from his friends list..lol
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Captain gameboy
      • Jul 2002

His response translates to ¨get lost.¨

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

id rather we drafted Tatonka 11th overall before Phillips

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

I bet you Dallas goes after Phillips, he would be perfect for them.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
            ur going to get deleted from his friends list..lol
            I know you're joking, but you may be correct. Personally, I'd keep the Bills questions to a minimum. I assume MLynch23 hasn't asked many so I'm not saying he did. Just trying to keep him from losing what seems to be a cool thing.

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

I asked Donte Whitner what he thought about you and he said "Whatever helps him think he's cool".

Nah, but I wonder about how highly the coaches think of Ko Simpson..

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
                • Nov 2005

The intern running his myspace page must be one busy dude.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  id rather we drafted Tatonka 11th overall before Phillips
                  me too. im 6'2" - 200 lbs.. what position should i start practicing. I was a DE in highschool. it might be a bit more challenging now.

I played some WR too.. but highschool, running a 4.8 didnt matter.. not sure i would exactly help the team that much.. lol
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                    I asked Donte Whitner what he thought about you and he said "Whatever helps him think he's cool".

Nah, but I wonder about how highly the coaches think of Ko Simpson..
                    my guess is they're not too keen on him at this point. He slipped in the draft and was pretty much recognized as a project coming in. He made a lot of mental errors in his first year, which is somewhat understandable for a rookie- but he's missed so much playing time. Overcoming those errors comes with experience, particularly for guys like Ko, who aren't the sharpest pencils in the drawer to start with. Their frustration with him has to be growing by now.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                      I bet you Dallas goes after Phillips, he would be perfect for them.
                      I have him going to Dallas in my draft. This is Roy Williams' last year as a Cowboy; it would give Phillips a year to learn the system (which won't change once Wade is gone) and he could contribute to the ST's. Roy Williams is by far the worst cover SS in the league and this is something they are going to have to do whether it's this year or the next.

Also, the depth behind Williams and Hamlin leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

Leave that poor guy alone.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Interesting question to really ask here is which person is the dumbass who asked about Whitner moving considering Phillips plays FS and not SS??
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X