PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Smith visits buffalo

jack1022
04-15-2008, 10:38 AM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/interviews/reggiesmith/reggiesmith.html

hydro
04-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Reggie Smith: I really don’t know… I’ve been hearing a lot of stuff, I mean, I’ve heard Dallas and that would be fine with me.

I’ve only visited Buffalo so far but I go to Kansas City and New England next week. Then I visited with a couple of others. Pittsburgh came to visit me here in Oklahoma and Cincinnati.

DraftBoy
04-15-2008, 10:52 AM
interesting stuff...he'd be a great 2nd Round pick if we go WR in Rd 1.

The Spaz
04-15-2008, 11:07 AM
If they are looking at smith I think it would be for a safety position. From what I have read safety would be his best position.

mysticsoto
04-15-2008, 12:11 PM
We have enough safeties. If we bring him, it'll be to play corner. With our scheme he likely would be fine as he doesn't have to keep up with a WR M2M. Still, I think there are other candidates that might be better suited for cover 2. Smith is not very fast and I'd prefer a speedier prospect in the 2nd.

The Spaz
04-15-2008, 12:43 PM
We have enough safeties. If we bring him, it'll be to play corner. With our scheme he likely would be fine as he doesn't have to keep up with a WR M2M. Still, I think there are other candidates that might be better suited for cover 2. Smith is not very fast and I'd prefer a speedier prospect in the 2nd.

Depends on how Ko Simpson is progressing.

DraftBoy
04-15-2008, 01:16 PM

And John Wendling and George Wilson

mysticsoto
04-15-2008, 01:32 PM

Not really. If we were worried about the S position, we would have kept Leonard on the roster and perhaps released him later if he wasn't necessary. Ko will probably start the season as backup and come in later. But Wilson and Wendling will do just fine.

PECKERWOOD
04-15-2008, 01:51 PM
If they are looking at smith I think it would be for a safety position. From what I have read safety would be his best position.

I've heard that he can play CB too, he would fit in nicely as the 3rd CB behind Greer and McGee starting out, I'm sure he would be a starter by the end of the season.

coastal
04-15-2008, 05:41 PM
He'd be the starter by week one.

PECKERWOOD
04-15-2008, 05:59 PM
He'd be the starter by week one.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Greer and McGee are ALOT better than people are giving them credit for.