PDA

View Full Version : New McFarlanes Announced

The King
04-15-2008, 12:31 PM
The new Mcfarlane series sadly features no Buffalo Bills it does however feature...

Brett Farve 5
Randy Moss 4
Tony Romo 2
Reggie Bush 2
Jemarcus Russell
Joseph Addai
Willie Parker

http://spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=411

Then the NFL Legends Series was announced which also features no Buffalo Bills.

Joe Montana 2
Howie Long
Warren Moon
Jack Lambert
Frank Tarkenton
John Riggins

http://spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=391

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-15-2008, 12:36 PM
sadly features no Buffalo Bills

Come get your customs right here!!!

The King
04-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Come get your customs right here!!!

I have been lazy lately. Have you done anything recently?

Holy crap I still havent sent BMN his... I suck.

hydro
04-15-2008, 12:57 PM
I love the first one I had made by TGOJK. I want another one but have yet to figure out who I want. Do you make them for all sports TGOJK?

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-15-2008, 01:14 PM
I love the first one I had made by TGOJK. I want another one but have yet to figure out who I want. Do you make them for all sports TGOJK?

Yeah, I can make any sport.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-15-2008, 01:16 PM
I have been lazy lately. Have you done anything recently?

Holy crap I still havent sent BMN his... I suck.

I made JediBuffalo a Marshawn in the throwback uni and a Jason Peters in the away white/white. I am actually making a Nate Clements in the throwback 49ers uniform for a guy in California. Yuck!

The King
04-15-2008, 01:17 PM
I made JediBuffalo a Marshawn in the throwback uni and a Jason Peters in the away white/white. I am actually making a Nate Clements in the throwback 49ers uniform for a guy in California. Yuck!

The niners have neat jerseys though I have wanted to do one for a while.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-15-2008, 01:20 PM
The niners have neat jerseys though I have wanted to do one for a while.

I used decals for all the stripes except for the pants. I will show you pictures when I am done if you want.

The King
04-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Definitely. I paint all my stripes, I think its easier. I just couldnt figure out the dimensions for the stripes.

BlackMetalNinja
04-15-2008, 01:23 PM
TGOJK... what's your turnaround time one a custom? My brother's birthday is May 13th, would I have time to get a figure done before then?

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-15-2008, 01:34 PM
TGOJK... what's your turnaround time one a custom? My brother's birthday is May 13th, would I have time to get a figure done before then?

Depending on who you are looking to get done. It all depends on what figure I need to order or if I have one on hand. But, I wouldn't see a problem getting one done by then.

BlackMetalNinja
04-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Depending on who you are looking to get done. It all depends on what figure I need to order or if I have one on hand. But, I wouldn't see a problem getting one done by then.

It'd probably be basketball, I'd have to check and see what he'd be interested in. I'll try to find out ASAP and let you know.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-15-2008, 01:48 PM
It'd probably be basketball, I'd have to check and see what he'd be interested in. I'll try to find out ASAP and let you know.

OK, shoot me a PM with what you would be looking for and I will get back to you on details.

Historian
04-15-2008, 02:04 PM
How much for a Jack Kemp, TGOJK?

Iehoshua
04-15-2008, 02:09 PM
TGOJK is first class quality. Sadly, the players I bought are either gone or benched.