PDA

View Full Version : And People Are Pissed At Sabres Management!!??!

raphael120
04-15-2008, 03:03 PM
**** that! At least they can get us into the playoffs 2 years and a row and keep all of our home games in NY! I'll ask you guys this. Why do you think the Bills struggle to sell out their cheap tickets at the Ralph for 8 games, and the Sabres sell out close to all of it's home games for 41 games and we all know Sabres tickets are for the most part more expensive than Bills tickets? Why do the Bills need to keep their prices lower than hockey tickets? Because Ralph knows it's the only way to put butts in seats at the Ralph because he full well knows he puts a half assed product on the field! Think about this...if the Bills wouldve had even 2 straight playoff appearances how much more reasonable it would have been to jack up prices of tickets to the Bills. Ralph got himself into this mess and for him to claim it's the city of Buffalos fault alone is ignorant.

Bills have 7 straight losing season, Sabres have 1 now. I dont understand why Sabres fans are so much more pissed at Sabres management than Bills management. It's apparent which organization has the better people running it at the top. Sure we needed to make some sacrifices to stay financially viable in the Sabres case, but I'll give management a mullagan when it comes after 2 strong playoff seasons.

Meanwhile Ralphy throws this crap product at you for 8 years and says WELL **** YOU IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE MY HALF ASSED FOOTBALL TEAM, I'LL TAKE MY TEAM ELSEWHERE! BUFFALO SUCKS ANYWAYS AND THEIR POPULATION IS A BUNCH OF BUMS!

DrGraves
04-15-2008, 03:09 PM
This city is falling apart. It could very well be downhill from here on out out for the Sabres (who are committed to losing by letting their best players walk and trading their best defensemen) and Bills (who want to move). RIP Buffalo

raphael120
04-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Sabres have been pretty damn good at scouting and grooming talent (i.e. Weber, Sekera), but youre right, they get good, then they have to go. But really every team is like that.

Do you think Pittsburgh is going to be able to keep Malkin AND Crosby next season and not make some sacrifices elsewhere?

OpIv37
04-15-2008, 03:24 PM
**** that! At least they can get us into the playoffs 2 years and a row and keep all of our home games in NY! I'll ask you guys this. Why do you think the Bills struggle to sell out their cheap tickets at the Ralph for 8 games, and the Sabres sell out close to all of it's home games for 41 games and we all know Sabres tickets are for the most part more expensive than Bills tickets? Why do the Bills need to keep their prices lower than hockey tickets? Because Ralph knows it's the only way to put butts in seats at the Ralph because he full well knows he puts a half assed product on the field! Think about this...if the Bills wouldve had even 2 straight playoff appearances how much more reasonable it would have been to jack up prices of tickets to the Bills. Ralph got himself into this mess and for him to claim it's the city of Buffalos fault alone is ignorant.

Bills have 7 straight losing season, Sabres have 1 now. I dont understand why Sabres fans are so much more pissed at Sabres management than Bills management. It's apparent which organization has the better people running it at the top. Sure we needed to make some sacrifices to stay financially viable in the Sabres case, but I'll give management a mullagan when it comes after 2 strong playoff seasons.

Meanwhile Ralphy throws this crap product at you for 8 years and says WELL **** YOU IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE MY HALF ASSED FOOTBALL TEAM, I'LL TAKE MY TEAM ELSEWHERE! BUFFALO SUCKS ANYWAYS AND THEIR POPULATION IS A BUNCH OF BUMS!

The Sabres were almost there and then management cut off the team's head instead of commitment to winning. That's why fans are pissed and have every right to be.

But on the whole, you're right- the Sabres have been a better product than the Bills, especially over the last 3 years or so.

HAMMER
04-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Golisano can go to hell, he let the fans of Buffalo down big time. I hope to God he doesn't buy the Bills when Ralphy croaks.

ddaryl
04-15-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry ... what the hell is the point of this post

:deadhorse:

Philagape
04-15-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm pissed at Sabres management because they're blind, timid pinheads who destroyed a chance at a championship.

At least the Bills tend to get rid of their pinheads.

Michael82
04-15-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm pissed at Sabres management because they're blind, timid pinheads who destroyed a chance at a championship.

Good post! :bf1:

Buffatexas
04-15-2008, 05:29 PM
you really cannot relate the two at all as far as on field/on ice performance. completely different games and strategies. It would be great if we could run Losman on certain plays and Trent on others and rotate the two as we see fit but the rules dont allow it.

As far as Wilson completely giving up over the past 8 years, I honestly dont think you can say that either. The guy made a mistake in hiring Donahoe and we are still paying for it. The same way Ford is making the fans pay for hiring and not firing Millen. You have to give some credit to Wilson for shuffling the FO to make some changes and I think they are on the right path.

So, now look at the Sabs FO and tell me if you are truly happy.

raphael120
04-15-2008, 05:49 PM

Last time I checked, the Leader of the Pinheads is still here (Ralph)