PDA

View Full Version : Classy Toronto Fans

Bill Brasky
04-15-2008, 08:21 PM
One benefit to the Toronto game. It keeps Bills fans who are Goobers in New York State. These guys either can't afford to come to Toronto or they have criminal records (such as DWI) which keeps them out of Canada.

----------------

You bore me with your dreams that the rust belt can financially support the NFL. Let the Bills go to Toronto, let the Sabres go to Hamilton and let the crime continue to increase in Buffalo. You city has all of it's children leaving for better places, where they can get jobs and have decent lives, let the players have decent lives too, not stuff in a place that has the perception that culture is buying spaghetti at walmart.

----------------

Move the Bills to Toronto like Willis McGahee wanted. Move the Sabres to Houston. Canadian should boycott Western NY. Let the goobers, hicks, and rednecks starve. That is a way to clean out the trash from the gene population. WNY cannot survive without Canada. The rest of New York would love to loose that part of the state. All they do is to suck the public tit.

----------------

Move the Bills to Oklahoma City and the Sabres to Milwaukee where they belong. The losers in Buffalo don't deserve any major professional teams. **** the city of Buffalo. I revel in its suffering.

----------------

not a fan, but if their name is buffalo, keep em there

----------------

**** Buffalo, move them onto Toronto!!! Toronto Bills sounds just fine to me!!!

----------------

http://www.buffalobillsoftoronto.com/ (http://www.buffalobillsoftoronto.com/Home_Page.php)

hydro
04-15-2008, 08:24 PM
HOLY **** MAN! Is this guy for real?

B-DON
04-15-2008, 08:26 PM
HOLY **** MAN! Is this guy for real?
He is canadian, thats all im going to say,

Bill Brasky
04-15-2008, 08:30 PM
it was a compilation of comments

hydro
04-15-2008, 08:37 PM
it was a compilation of comments

Ok I will rephrase then:

ARE ****ING KIDDING ME? Are these douchebags serious?

raphael120
04-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Ha, they can say whatever they want. Sure our Bills may suck, but at least our country doesnt suck and isn't full of a bunch of pussy ass Frenchie *****s who have nothing to stand and fight for.

hydro
04-15-2008, 08:43 PM
This could get ugly with the canadian bills fans on the site...

RockStar36
04-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah. I have a new thought about canadiens...some of the few here excluded.

PECKERWOOD
04-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Always a couple bad apples in the bunch, my views about Canadians are very much the same as they were before I read this thread.

realdealryan
04-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Always a couple bad apples in the bunch, my views about Canadians are very much the same as they were before I read this thread.

Invadable?

PECKERWOOD
04-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Invadable?

Glad we are on the same page! :up:

We should invade Canada and steal their lumber.. :scratch:

The last buffalo fan
04-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Sorry guys, but not all the Canadians, nor Americans, nor Mexicans are the same, so **** that and let's have a :beers:

BidsJr
04-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Glad we are on the same page! :up:

We should invade Canada and steal their lumber.. :scratch:

And Oil.

Johnny Bugmenot
04-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Who wants to bet that 90% of them are Leafs fans?

THATHURMANATOR
04-15-2008, 11:47 PM
One benefit to the Toronto game. It keeps Bills fans who are Goobers in New York State. These guys either can't afford to come to Toronto or they have criminal records (such as DWI) which keeps them out of Canada.

----------------

You bore me with your dreams that the rust belt can financially support the NFL. Let the Bills go to Toronto, let the Sabres go to Hamilton and let the crime continue to increase in Buffalo. You city has all of it's children leaving for better places, where they can get jobs and have decent lives, let the players have decent lives too, not stuff in a place that has the perception that culture is buying spaghetti at walmart.

----------------

Move the Bills to Toronto like Willis McGahee wanted. Move the Sabres to Houston. Canadian should boycott Western NY. Let the goobers, hicks, and rednecks starve. That is a way to clean out the trash from the gene population. WNY cannot survive without Canada. The rest of New York would love to loose that part of the state. All they do is to suck the public tit.

----------------

Move the Bills to Oklahoma City and the Sabres to Milwaukee where they belong. The losers in Buffalo don't deserve any major professional teams. **** the city of Buffalo. I revel in its suffering.

----------------

not a fan, but if their name is buffalo, keep em there

----------------

**** Buffalo, move them onto Toronto!!! Toronto Bills sounds just fine to me!!!

----------------

http://www.buffalobillsoftoronto.com/ (http://www.buffalobillsoftoronto.com/Home_Page.php)
I would love to punch these people's heads off their bodies.

This one especially maddens me. This **** doesn't realize we give all our money to NYC with nothing in return.

McBFLO
04-15-2008, 11:53 PM
man, ignorance is abundant in this thread, from both sides. This coming is coming from a proud WNYer.

THATHURMANATOR
04-15-2008, 11:54 PM
man, ignorance is abundant in this thread, from both sides. This coming is coming from a proud WNYer.
Point out ignorance coming from a WNYer in this thread please.

hammerbillsfan
04-16-2008, 02:03 AM
:wtf:

I disagree completely with those comments, just a few stupid ****s who hide behind a computer to say those things, bunch of pussies!

BTW, here is the other side of the arguement THURM forgot to mention coming from Canadians:
http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/302816

Kenny
04-16-2008, 07:11 AM
While I dont condone those messages, -how is it really any different than some of the anti-Toronto / anti-Canada posts here? (here's a hint: They're not!)

lordofgun
04-16-2008, 07:13 AM
:rofl: HBF

They're all worried about losing the CFL and it's mid-level college talent.

TacklingDummy
04-16-2008, 07:18 AM
ARE ****ING KIDDING ME? Are these douchebags serious?

They like to use the term "goobers". :limp:

don137
04-16-2008, 07:20 AM
The vast majority of Canadiens are great. Just a few bad apples. Its not hard spotting those bad apples at any sporting event in western New York. That does not mean they are all schmuck. Just remember those dollars they are spending on the Bills or Sabres games are helping the western New York economy. Ralphy is cashing in on those games in Canada.

TacklingDummy
04-16-2008, 07:38 AM
How would the Cowboy fans feel if one of their home games was in Mexico?

ddaryl
04-16-2008, 07:41 AM
you guys take this crap to seriously.

It wouldn't matter what city or what country you can bet there would be similiar comments...

Personally I love Canada... it's a cool place to visit...

Patrick76777
04-16-2008, 07:43 AM
I'll never understand why people get so worked up over what other random people say on the Internet.

These folks are obviously not the intelligentsia of Canada. Why treat them as such?

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2008, 07:52 AM
I can't help it Pat. :ill:

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Difference is, they don't need financial help.

Jan Reimers
04-16-2008, 09:29 AM
The vast majority of Canadiens are great. Just a few bad apples. Its not hard spotting those bad apples at any sporting event in western New York. That does not mean they are all schmuck. Just remember those dollars they are spending on the Bills or Sabres games are helping the western New York economy. Ralphy is cashing in on those games in Canada.
I agree. There are a few jerks on every message board (except here, of course).The Canadians I've met through the years have generally been very curteous and friendly - except for a few Leaf fans.

TacklingDummy
04-16-2008, 09:31 AM

True, but if you really think about it, do the Bills?

How many millions do the Bills generate in revenue as is it? (TV deal, Merchandise, Tickets, etc..)

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 09:32 AM
True, but if you really think about it, do the Bills?

How many millions do the Bills generate in revenue as is it? (TV deal, Merchandise, Tickets, etc..)

BY NFL standards, they do.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 09:33 AM
I agree. There are a few jerks on every message board (except here, of course).The Canadians I've met through the years have generally been very curteous and friendly - except for a few Leaf fans.
yes, especially the women.

BTW, it's not hard to find U.S. bills fans who are jerks. Just go to a tailgate. They even beat up on each other.

Gunzlingr
04-16-2008, 09:37 AM
http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg

http://9.content.bustedtees.com/d1/bt/3/1/bustedtees.ae968a33af299aef58dd7e21f8a50733.gif

djjimkelly
04-16-2008, 09:39 AM
He is canadian, thats all im going to say,

thats a ridiculous comment

The last buffalo fan
04-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by TacklingDummy
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Happy? They can fill out easily our biggest stadium, with at least 120K people.

No, but they won't run away from money. And by the way, we call this marketing, Sir.

I'm not sure if Mexico is a "great" market, but the mexican people buy alot of NFL merchandise, and flight all over the country to be in one NFL game, here in Mexico or even at the states.

:gobills:

Easy E-Lass
04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Haha those guys are either 16 year olds who know nothing about professional sports, and how they work, or a bunch of very ignorant rednecks.

But that's no different than all the Anti-Toronto/ Anti-Canada stuff that goes on in here. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 03:48 PM
No, but they won't run away from money. And by the way, we call this marketing, Sir.

I'm not sure if Mexico is a "great" market, but the mexican people buy alot of NFL merchandise, and flight all over the country to be in one NFL game, here in Mexico or even at the states.

:gobills: we're trying to chase money in TO.

I wouldn't talk about running away and mexicans in the same post mi amigo.

:calm:

:jk:

SABuffalo786
04-16-2008, 04:15 PM
ZZZZZZ.

Bunch of 16 year olds on daddy's laptop.

About 1/10 of the fans at the Ralph supporting the Bills on a Sunday are Canucks so you can't blame Canada in this instance.

Besides if any of those ****heads want to come down and talk **** this season, they can head over to the Rockpile and get their limp wristed, pretty boy Toronto heads kicked in. :D