• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Belichick at it again

no doubt Belichick has brought specter's cancer out of remition (SP?)
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Belichick at it again

He is a soldier of the Bills, I'll pray for him.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

He's either one tough cookie, or one lucky bastard, so he'll prolly beat it again!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        He's either one tough cookie, or one lucky bastard, so he'll prolly beat it again!
        Hey mybills. I was looking at your signature photo. You realize that the Beer Store is practically the most expensive place to buy cases of beer in North America, right? It's like $35 for a 24 pack and I don't know that they even have any microbrews. I hate to burst your bubble and all, but the Duty Free is wayyy better and cheaper for the same Canadian beer you can get at the Beer Store.

The only reason Canadians go there is because they don't have a choice. It's either the Beer Store or the LCBO.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

LOL...I have no idea where that store is. I just thought it was funny!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Unfortunately, sometimes things aren't always great at the end of a rainbow.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X