PDA

View Full Version : Bills Opener Tailgate

Pride
04-16-2008, 09:56 AM
Ok... so who's bringing the grill and beer? :dance:

:bandwagon

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2008, 09:59 AM
My mood is ruined for the season currently. Lets talk about this later.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 10:01 AM
My mood is ruined for the season currently. Lets talk about this later.
bring that crappy mood to the tailgate and a few beers will fix that or would you rather a few Ice tea's?

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2008, 10:04 AM
bring that crappy mood to the tailgate and a few beers will fix that or would you rather a few Ice tea's?
I will be fine but I am currently bummed out about the Bills season. I know it sounds like I am being a little baby(which I am) but I can't help my feelings.

hydro
04-16-2008, 10:06 AM
I will be fine but I am currently bummed out about the Bills season. I know it sounds like I am being a little baby(which I am) but I can't help my feelings.

You and everyone in the buffalo area. WGR550 was a mess yesterday.

Michael82
04-16-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm the same way Thurm. Yesterday started out like Christmas morning and I was so damn excited and couldn't wait to see if we would have Miami in the snow again and who our opener would be and all that. Then afterwards, I felt sad, upset and pissed off. The only gifts under the tree were clothes and school supplies. :ill: Where's the X-Box 360 that I wanted? what about the ipod? Or at least a new flat panel TV? :mad: :(

:sadwalk:

Michael82
04-16-2008, 10:09 AM
You and everyone in the buffalo area. WGR550 was a mess yesterday.
It won't be much better today. Even the talk in Rochester is about how Ralph told us that he wouldn't let them take the Dolphins game because it's our biggest rival and all. Yet the NFL stole it from us hard working die hard season ticket holders and he did nothing. Pretty much the feel around Rochester is that this is the proof that we needed that we will be losing our team. I was as optimistic as it comes, but right now it looks and smells so fishy. I can see the writing on the wall. This team is moving to Toronto is 5 years or less. :ill: :puke:

clumping platelets
04-16-2008, 10:10 AM
NFL :zapper:

clumping platelets
Toronto :zapper:

clumping platelets
I will bring some Killian's :beer:

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm the same way Thurm. Yesterday started out like Christmas morning and I was so damn excited and couldn't wait to see if we would have Miami in the snow again and who our opener would be and all that. Then afterwards, I felt sad, upset and pissed off. The only gifts under the tree were clothes and school supplies. :ill: Where's the X-Box 360 that I wanted? what about the ipod? Or at least a new flat panel TV? :mad: :(

brat. you should be more understanding if your dad couldn't afford them because times are hard.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 10:13 AM
It won't be much better today. Even the talk in Rochester is about how Ralph told us that he wouldn't let them take the Dolphins game because it's our biggest rival and all. Yet the NFL stole it from us hard working die hard season ticket holders and he did nothing. Pretty much the feel around Rochester is that this is the proof that we needed that we will be losing our team. I was as optimistic as it comes, but right now it looks and smells so fishy. I can see the writing on the wall. This team is moving to Toronto is 5 years or less. :ill: :puke:

weird, so far I haven't seen that. All I saw was a bunch of rochesterians happy about the weather.

Michael82
04-16-2008, 10:14 AM
weird, so far I haven't seen that. All I saw was a bunch of rochesterians happy about the weather.
I'm talking from people this morning at Wegmans. Believe me, it was discussed all morning from the employees to the customers. I got a lot of ragging on it too. :mad:

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 10:15 AM
. I got a lot of ragging on it too. :mad: you're easy target fot that because you tend to over react.

Michael82
04-16-2008, 10:23 AM
you're easy target fot that because you tend to over react.
Me overreact? Come on! I don't know what you are talking about... :shocked:

mybills
04-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Ok... so who's bringing the grill and beer? :dance:

:bandwagon
:chuckle:
:hi5:

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 10:31 AM
I know it sounds like I am being a little baby(which I am) but I can't help my feelings.
You just need a hug from Playa.

Jan Reimers
04-16-2008, 10:35 AM
For the most part, being a Bills' fan has always sucked. Now it just sucks a little more.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2008, 11:04 AM
I don't think he posts here anymore. :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2008, 11:04 AM
For the most part, being a Bills' fan has always sucked. Now it just sucks a little more.
:ill:

BlackMetalNinja
04-16-2008, 11:33 AM

Who? :idunno:

Bill Brasky
04-16-2008, 12:06 PM

Sadly, you are not alone. There's only so much **** people can put up with after devoting time, money, and emotion to a thankless, inept "business" for almost 50+ years...

Don't voice your emotion though. You'll be branded a spoiled, ******ed, or illogical baby by the professors here on the BZ.

BAM
04-16-2008, 12:08 PM
I am very excited right now!!

:hump:

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Sadly, you are not alone. There's only so much **** people can put up with after devoting time, money, and emotion to a thankless, inept "business" for almost 50+ years...

Don't voice your emotion though. You'll be branded a spoiled, ******ed, or illogical baby by the professors here on the BZ.
The Professors who don't even live here or go to games. :shakeno:

dannyek71
04-16-2008, 12:37 PM
1) We got a monday night game
2) They didnt schedule a game for like xmas eve or tgiving night or anything (so I can go to all the games)

I am not too unhappy, could have been much worse

mybills
04-16-2008, 12:52 PM
You forgot one, Danny.
3) NE doesn't play us coming off their bye! :bravo:

Michael82
04-16-2008, 12:57 PM
2) They didnt schedule a game for like xmas eve or tgiving night or anything (so I can go to all the games)

so basically it's all selfish reasons. :snicker:

They stole our fish fry. I know how you enjoy those games, you should be pissed. :mad:

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 01:09 PM
They stole our fish fry. I know how you enjoy those games, you should be pissed. :mad:

didn't you read what he said? "could've been worse" He's a half full kinda guy. He can see the bright side :up:

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2008, 02:30 PM

I bet you can't wait for the San Fran game.

Michael82
04-16-2008, 03:49 PM
I bet you can't wait for the San Fran game.
:rofl:

DrGraves
04-16-2008, 03:56 PM
I'll be there... steaks, burgers, dogs, and a keg.

shelby
04-16-2008, 05:32 PM
i am choking on the bitter bile of my jealousy.
i wish i could come up and party with all y'all.
:mad: