PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Dropping To 2nd May Cause Bills to Draft BPA Round 1..

Night Train
04-16-2008, 12:19 PM
BPA could be a CB, DE, OG Brandon Albert ( moving Butler to C or primary OL backup ) or hoping DT Sedric Ellis drops.

Remember how after the April 9th poor workout, a Bills scout was supposedly quotes in the Tulsa paper as telling Kelly " Don't worry about your 40 time. Just don't get any bigger ". Supposedly was in perfect shape and did look very good in actual passing catching drills, with old Nebraska QB Eric Crounch throwing the ball. I took note.

Why do I get the feeling more than ever he'll be a Bill, now that he's a value ? Stay tuned.

OpIv37
04-16-2008, 12:39 PM
I could see a McCargo/Poz situation where we trade up to get him in late 1st/early 2nd after picking up someone else at 11.

But I'm getting increasingly worried that the draft won't make our WR corps any better and we'll end up trying to fill it out with rejected journeymen like we did with CB last year (K Thomas, J Webster, etc).

bigbub2352
04-16-2008, 12:39 PM
With Kelly falling to rd 2 possibly i can see the Bills lookin elswhere in rd 1, but i have said right along that i want Devin THomas at 11 and still do, but this very well could change things,

I am very much sold on the fact the Bills need to go Offense on Day 1, WR TE

but... if we could trade down and get another 2nd rd pick i think that changes alot of the way the Bills Draft

We will C

mysticsoto
04-16-2008, 12:42 PM
I could see a McCargo/Poz situation where we trade up to get him in late 1st/early 2nd after picking up someone else at 11.

But I'm getting increasingly worried that the draft won't make our WR corps any better and we'll end up trying to fill it out with rejected journeymen like we did with CB last year (K Thomas, J Webster, etc).

There is so much WR talent in this draft, that it is not worth trading up and losing picks for anyone!!!

PromoTheRobot
04-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Why are we even considering drafting Kelly in any round?

PTR

OpIv37
04-16-2008, 12:49 PM
There is so much WR talent in this draft, that it is not worth trading up and losing picks for anyone!!!

DRC in the first and Mario Manningham in the second- uggh.

Confused
04-16-2008, 08:00 PM
OBD would be a pack of ******s if this happened. HARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YardRat
04-16-2008, 08:05 PM
If they like him that much, they'll take him at 11.