X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeahawksBills90
    • May 2007

Don't know about you, but i'm pumped for Week 1

Being a Seahawk fan in Buffalo has been rough, but finally the day I've been waiting for has been set. Week 1, Seahawks @ Bills! Should be a very even match. The Seahawks historically don't do well on Week 1, or on the road for that matter. Bills fans are always pumped for opening weekend so it will be a tough matchup. I expect a game that comes down to the last drive.

All i know is that i'll be there with my Tatupu jersey cheerin my team on! (I might be getting tickets in the Rock Pile--bad idea I know. A couple of us got season tickets there back in 05, and it could get ugly for someone with the other teams jersey on).
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Don't know about you, but i'm pumped for Week 1

Should be a real good game...Good luck at the Ralph S...
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• DrGraves
      • Mar 2008

I think you're right... it should be an awesome game I can't wait to get beast mode rolling into full gear!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

I am not pumped up.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SeahawksBills90
          Being a Seahawk fan in Buffalo has been rough, but finally the day I've been waiting for has been set. Week 1, Seahawks @ Bills! Should be a very even match. The Seahawks historically don't do well on Week 1, or on the road for that matter. Bills fans are always pumped for opening weekend so it will be a tough matchup. I expect a game that comes down to the last drive.

All i know is that i'll be there with my Tatupu jersey cheerin my team on! (I might be getting tickets in the Rock Pile--bad idea I know. A couple of us got season tickets there back in 05, and it could get ugly for someone with the other teams jersey on).
          I have a video of Tatupus wife in a thong.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

all of this Toronto talk has taken a toll on the fun factor.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

Good luck....i'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
              X