PDA

View Full Version : Don't know about you, but i'm pumped for Week 1

SeahawksBills90
04-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Being a Seahawk fan in Buffalo has been rough, but finally the day I've been waiting for has been set. Week 1, Seahawks @ Bills! Should be a very even match. The Seahawks historically don't do well on Week 1, or on the road for that matter. Bills fans are always pumped for opening weekend so it will be a tough matchup. I expect a game that comes down to the last drive.

All i know is that i'll be there with my Tatupu jersey cheerin my team on! (I might be getting tickets in the Rock Pile--bad idea I know. A couple of us got season tickets there back in 05, and it could get ugly for someone with the other teams jersey on).

Luisito23
04-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Should be a real good game...Good luck at the Ralph S...:beers:

DrGraves
04-16-2008, 03:48 PM
I think you're right... it should be an awesome game I can't wait to get beast mode rolling into full gear!

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
I am not pumped up. :ill:

The King
04-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Being a Seahawk fan in Buffalo has been rough, but finally the day I've been waiting for has been set. Week 1, Seahawks @ Bills! Should be a very even match. The Seahawks historically don't do well on Week 1, or on the road for that matter. Bills fans are always pumped for opening weekend so it will be a tough matchup. I expect a game that comes down to the last drive.

All i know is that i'll be there with my Tatupu jersey cheerin my team on! (I might be getting tickets in the Rock Pile--bad idea I know. A couple of us got season tickets there back in 05, and it could get ugly for someone with the other teams jersey on).

I have a video of Tatupus wife in a thong.

gr8slayer
04-16-2008, 05:36 PM
:meh: all of this Toronto talk has taken a toll on the fun factor.

shelby
04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Good luck....i'm looking forward to it!