PDA

View Full Version : Losman staying in Buffalo

The King
04-16-2008, 04:16 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuKlM1QnhoEYKmqR4JX_DDtDubYF?slug=ap-bills-losman&prov=ap&type=lgns

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—J.P. Losman (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781/;_ylt=AoPQHyjbNhUn2TF..KGUnwQdsLYF) doesn’t appear to be going anywhere despite his request that the Buffalo Bills (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf/;_ylt=AlbIeF7PyJJVMiYoyiS6ydAdsLYF) trade him.
“J.P.’s on this roster and he’s a part of this organization. And we anticipate J.P.’s going to be on this team,” Bills chief operating officer, Russ Brandon, said Wednesday.
“He’s here and that’s how we’re approaching it,” Brandon added.
Losman has one year left on his contract, but wants out of Buffalo after losing the starting quarterback job to rookie third-round pick Trent Edwards (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8346/;_ylt=Ajd2rYjTkxVpBC5RY7x6nGcdsLYF) last season. It was the second time in three years Losman lost the No. 1 job. Veteran journeyman Kelly Holcomb (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3873/;_ylt=AvnzCAAEbe.ElD9eRe_3C_8dsLYF) beat him out midway through the 2005 season.

I don’t think J.P.’s sulking here. He’s a competitor,” Brandon said. “We had conversations with him like we do all of our guys who are back in for workouts. And we don’t anticipate any sulking from J.P.”

Bill Cody
04-16-2008, 04:21 PM
I think we need more competition at the QB position. Maybe we could bring KH back to compete with JP for backup.

YardRat
04-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Posturing.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Keep Losman because at some point during the season he will be our starter.

Bone
04-16-2008, 04:25 PM
He only comes in for us when we need to throw for 60+ yards and 1,0000 feet high with seconds left on the clock.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 04:26 PM
He only comes in for us when we need to throw for 60+ yards and 1,0000 feet high with seconds left on the clock.

Or in relief when TE inevitably gets injured.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 04:29 PM
let the camp competition begin!!!!!!

DMBcrew36
04-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Posturing.

Maybe, but I truly, honestly, believe he will still be here come week 1. He's our best option at backup, really. Who knows, too - Edwards could get hurt, giving JP his shot to perform again. Buttttt he'll probably blow it, again.

DMBcrew36
04-16-2008, 04:38 PM

Yeah and no Nancy Karrigan/Tonya Harding *****.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Maybe, but I truly, honestly, believe he will still be here come week 1. He's our best option at backup, really. Who knows, too - Edwards could get hurt, giving JP his shot to perform again. Buttttt he'll probably blow it, again.

I'm thinking that both Edwards and Losman will be backups in the NFL, jmo. I see the Bills drafting another QB next year. Losman is all brawn and no brains, Edwards is all brains and no brawn.

feelthepain
04-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!

Losman or Edwards would be an upgrade over any QB that Miami has on their roster.

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 04:43 PM

Believe me I can't wait. JP has every advantage including starting against the 2nd and 3rd strings in pre-season.

I think Trent will show why he's the starter but I'll wait to see it happen before gloating.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Believe me I can't wait. JP has every advantage including starting against the 2nd and 3rd strings in pre-season.

I think Trent will show why he's the starter but I'll wait to see it happen before gloating.

I just wish we could some how get TE's brain in Losman's body..

DMBcrew36
04-16-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm thinking that both Edwards and Losman will be backups in the NFL, jmo. I see the Bills drafting another QB next year. Losman is all brawn and no brains, Edwards is all brains and no brawn.

What? Didn't you hear? Edwards is jacked now. ha :weightlift:

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 04:50 PM
I just wish we could some how get TE's brain in Losman's body..

I don't get this really. Losman has to almost break his back to heave the ball down field and when he scrambles he looks like he's having a seizure.

I have seen nothing in Trent's game that makes me beleieve that he's not as or more athletic than JP. The guy's bigger, avoided the pass rush better, and I saw nothing that tells me that he can't throw a deep ball. The Redskins game all but proved that.

X-Era
04-16-2008, 04:52 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuKlM1QnhoEYKmqR4JX_DDtDubYF?slug=ap-bills-losman&prov=ap&type=lgns

The kids got balls, NICE! (Russ that is).

This is the best scenario IMO. Replacing JP will mean many, even the media, will be calling for the new guy if Trent has a bad game or two... Not because that player is better, only because he is new.

That doesnt help us, it hurts us.

Having JP brings a known commodity to the table and one that has been benched for good.

Thats the makings of a backup that knows our system, our players, and has shown us what he can do here for years... and to me, thats solid depth.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 04:53 PM

JP has every advantage? Another stupid post from you . Dick and Turk favors Trent .DUH!

Even if JP plays against 2nd and 3rd strings, he'll be throwing to and have 2nd and 3rd strings around him playing against 2nd and 3rd strings which makes the talent even.DUH!

You can't gloat. You flipflopp.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!
Definitely sweet. Both Trent and JP own the fihies. They have both torched the fins with hardly any weapons.

TigerJ
04-16-2008, 04:56 PM
I just hope the Bills are communicating with him and not making assumptions about his feelings and intentions.

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 05:04 PM
JP has every advantage? Another stupid post from you . Dick and Turk favors Trent .DUH!

Even if JP plays against 2nd and 3rd strings, he'll be throwing to and have 2nd and 3rd strings around him playing against 2nd and 3rd strings which makes the talent even.DUH!

You can't gloat. You flipflopp.

You might want to stick to the rules of this board.

It's obvious that you have a hard time replying intelligently to posts around here.

Last year you were saying that Trent's stats were better because he played against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre-season. Now it's different because JP is. So which is it?

And you are accusing me of flip-flopping?

TacklingDummy
04-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I hope they don't trade JP.

It still can happen.

But I doubt it.

No one really wants him.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 05:07 PM
You might want to stick to the rules of this board.

It's obvious that you have a hard time replying intelligently to posts around here.

Last year you were saying that Trent's stats were better because he played against 2nd and 3rd stringers in pre-season. Now it's different because JP is. So which is it?

And you are accusing me of flip-flopping?

I haven't broken any rules .

I will reply intelligently to intelligent posts. Yours usually isn't.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 05:07 PM
I don't get this really. Losman has to almost break his back to heave the ball down field and when he scrambles he looks like he's having a seizure.

I have seen nothing in Trent's game that makes me beleieve that he's not as or more athletic than JP. The guy's bigger, avoided the pass rush better, and I saw nothing that tells me that he can't throw a deep ball. The Redskins game all but proved that.

Lay off the kool-aid, sir. Losman is more athletic than Trent could ever dream to be. Trent is better at reading defenses and getting rid of the ball but Losman has a way, way better arm and he can scramble much better. I care to a point about this topic but I see the larger picture, both TE and Losman are backups in the NFL.

raphael120
04-16-2008, 05:08 PM

The luck Buffalo has had with QB's leads me to believe that this may play out just like that....ugh... With my subconsious uncontrollably slowly working to protect myself from what seems to be an inevitable Bills move to Toronto, for this organization to yet again eff up another QB choice will just quicken my emotional and psychological detachment from the Bills.

shelby
04-16-2008, 05:17 PM
I haven't broken any rules .

I will reply intelligently to intelligent posts. Yours usually isn't.

Oh the delicious irony.

justa, i respect your opinions, and i ask that you discuss them without questioning the intelligence of your fellow posters. Thanks.

That being said, JP will be a decent backup QB this year.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Oh the delicious irony.

justa, i respect your opinions, and i ask that you discuss them without questioning the intelligence of your fellow posters. Thanks.

I questioned the intelligence of the post.I attacked the post . I too make stupid posts. We all do and if it's called on , I can accept.

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Oh the delicious irony.

For the record I believe that JP is the absolute best option for back-up and would be the best option for us at this point. I like him as the #2 guy.

shelby
04-16-2008, 05:24 PM
I questioned the intelligence of the post.I attacked the post . I too make stupid posts. We all do and if it's called on , I can accept.
Fair enough. i would like to point out, however, that it's very early in the season for this migraine-inducing arguing that some of y'all are so fond of. If you could tone it down a notch, i'd appreciate it.

i still love ya.
:bighug:

shelby
04-16-2008, 05:25 PM
For the record I believe that JP is the absolute best option for back-up and would be the best option for us at this point. I like him as the #2 guy.
Agreed, 100%.

justasportsfan
04-16-2008, 05:26 PM
Fair enough. i would like to point out, however, that it's very early in the season for this migraine-inducing arguing that some of y'all are so fond of. If you could tone it down a notch, i'd appreciate it.

i still love ya.
:bighug:

:up:

HH , sorry if I went overboard. Ipmlying that TE was more athletic was still a stupid post . :snicker:

Yasgur's Farm
04-16-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm prolly one of the stupiest posts here... But I's gonna speak my mind!

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 05:41 PM
:up:

HH , sorry if I went overboard. Ipmlying that TE was more athletic was still a stupid post . :snicker:

Stick to the merits of the argument. That's all I ever ask for.

Trent is 6'4" 231 and JP is 6'2" 218.

For the record at their respective combines Trent outbeched JP on reps and ran a 4.74 forty vs. the 4.72 forty that JP ran.

I think you might not want to call posts stupid until you can actually back up your assumptions.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 05:49 PM

For the record at their respective combines Trent outbeched JP on reps and ran a 4.74 forty vs. the 4.72 forty that JP ran.

I think you might not want to call posts stupid until you can actually back up your assumptions.

Benchpress is a useless stat for the QB, maybe if we were talking about linemen it would make sense to compare their bench reps. I would bet money that Losman accelerates much more quickly than Trent and I would bet money that Losman can throw the ball much more further as well. You can argue who is the better athlete all day if you want, you're just making an ass of yourself.

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Benchpress is a useless stat for the QB, maybe if we were talking about linemen it would make sense to compare their bench reps. I would bet money that Losman accelerates much more quickly than Trent and I would bet money that Losman can throw the ball much more further as well. You can argue who is the better athlete all day if you want, you're just making an ass of yourself.

Well until you can back up your smack with some stats don't mind if I pass on your gut feeling.

You and some other posters around here should get a room. I have never seen so much drama over a 1st round bust.

JP is a backup. Get used to it. The QB contoversy is over.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Well until you can back up your smack with some stats don't mind if I pass on your gut feeling.

You and some other posters around here should get a room. I have never seen so much drama over a 1st round bust.

I will let you stick to the stats, Clayton.

I have never seen so much drama over a 3rd round player who hasn't stayed healthy for a full season since Highschool.

I am used to it, Losman is a backup and I think Trent Edwards will be a backup as well. I have no man crush on Losman, I think Edwards is the better QB.

Yasgur's Farm
04-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Well until you can back up your smack with some stats don't mind if I pass on your gut feeling.Aren't you one of the apostles that decree stats as "worthless"... and rely on "feeling" and "intangibles"?

Just curious... Because I supply stats all the time that get dismissed as meaningless.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Aren't you one of the apostles that decree stats as "worthless"... and rely on "feeling" and "intangibles"?

Just curious... Because I supply stats all the time that get dismissed as meaningless.

I go with what I see on the field.. Most of the time people google up stats because they have no idea what they are talking about and they need the stats to make an argument for themselves.

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Aren't you one of the apostles that decree stats as "worthless"... and rely on "feeling" and "intangibles"?

No, wrong poster. I like stats. I just don't put too little or too much weight on them.

Philagape
04-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Considering what's left out there :ill:, it is advantageous to have a backup who knows the offense.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Hurricane I remember when you were in Losman's corner like you are in Trent's now.. Funny how things change. I go off my gut and the top of my head. Since you are the BZ's very own Rainman, how about you tell me when the last time Trent Edwards played a full season healthy?

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 06:11 PM
I go with what I see on the field.. Most of the time people google up stats because they have no idea what they are talking about and they need the stats to make an argument for themselves.

Yep, now we agree. I watched Trent show no less physical ability than JP unless of course throwing a ball 50 yards for a pick is "more athletic".

Yasgur's Farm
04-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Hurricane I remember when you were in Losman's corner like you are in Trent's now.. Funny how things change. I go off my gut and the top of my head. Since you are the BZ's very own Rainman, how about you tell me when the last time Trent Edwards played a full season healthy?I don't think that's ever been accomplished by TE... I can tell you thouigh that JP will be ready when the situation arises.

Yasgur's Farm
04-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Yep, now we agree. I watched Trent show no less physical ability than JP unless of course throwing a ball 50 yards for a pick is "more athletic".And just how many 50 yard picks has JP thrown? While you're at it, compare that number to how many 50 yard TD's he's had.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Yep, now we agree. I watched Trent show no less physical ability than JP unless of course throwing a ball 50 yards for a pick is "more athletic".

TE is more athletic than Losman even though TE can't even play a full season healthy, right? :puke:

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Hurricane I remember when you were in Losman's corner like you are in Trent's now..

I was totally in JP's corner and I thought he was a better option than Holcomb and thought he would have a good 2007 after improving in 2006. He got worse and that's just a plain fact. Is that my fault?

Trent was a rookie that showed alot of promise compared to other rookies in the last few years. Does that mean he's the answer? No. I just know that JP isn't the answer. Does that make me a Trent homer? He's under more pressure than JP because his make or break year is coming in year #2 not year #4 like JP. I am hoping he is the answer but in no way am I betting money that he is the answer.

Like JP was, he is now the best option. I'm just saying to criticize him fairly.

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 06:21 PM
TE is more athletic than Losman even though TE can't even play a full season healthy, right? :puke:

Another falacy. Didn't JP lose his rookie year to a broken leg? Didn't JP lose his job in '07 to an injury?

HHURRICANE
04-16-2008, 06:23 PM
And just how many 50 yard picks has JP thrown? While you're at it, compare that number to how many 50 yard TD's he's had.

He's had 18 passes over 40 yards in his NFL career. I don't know if that's good or not.

Yasgur's Farm
04-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Another falacy. Didn't JP lose his rookie year to a broken leg? Didn't JP lose his job in '07 to an injury?Yet JP played his entire college career without missing time due to injury. And JP played all 16 games '06... Wasn't he one of the only starters to do so?

Has Trent played any college season without losing time to injury? Obviously he hasn't yet accomplished that in the NFL.

feelthepain
04-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Losman or Edwards would be an upgrade over any QB that Miami has on their roster.

Bill fans are delusional. What a surprise!!

djjimkelly
04-16-2008, 06:28 PM
No, wrong poster. I like stats. I just don't put too little or too much weight on them.

under 50% in december live it love it then

djjimkelly
04-16-2008, 06:29 PM
let the games begin i just hope its JPs job again before i write the season off

PECKERWOOD
I was totally in JP's corner and I thought he was a better option than Holcomb and thought he would have a good 2007 after improving in 2006. He got worse and that's just a plain fact. Is that my fault?

Trent was a rookie that showed alot of promise compared to other rookies in the last few years. Does that mean he's the answer? No. I just know that JP isn't the answer. Does that make me a Trent homer? He's under more pressure than JP because his make or break year is coming in year #2 not year #4 like JP. I am hoping he is the answer but in no way am I betting money that he is the answer.

Like JP was, he is now the best option. I'm just saying to criticize him fairly.

No, just pointing out that at one time you thought Losman could do no evil. Hrmm, kind of reminds of your current views about Trent.

We weren't arguing about any of this, you are way off topic.

Where in this thread did I say that Losman was the better option? We are debating who is more athletic! I have no beef with Edwards starting over Losman, I just think that Edwards is going to get injured again and Losman will end up starting. You are insinuating that Edwards is the superior athlete over Losman, when TE can't even play a full season healthy! That's the most biased bull**** that I've read here in awhile. That's the basis of my argument, until you answer that then we are done arguing.

acehole

That will be a lot with Trends "No redzone offense" we are running.

or DBG offense.

Death by fieldgoal.

TacklingDummy

Speak for yourself. Thanks.

PECKERWOOD
04-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Another falacy. Didn't JP lose his rookie year to a broken leg? Didn't JP lose his job in '07 to an injury?

Every NFL player gets injured at some point during their career. You are now being biased because you conveniently exclude the fact that TE hasn't played a full season healthy not only during his short NFL career thus far, but he couldn't stay healthy in college or highschool. Losman I assure you has atleast played 1 full season healthy. Btw, about Losman's injury.. He probably would have only missed 2-3 games max.. If I remember correctly, he was ready to go after 2 weeks.

Earthquake Enyart
04-16-2008, 06:59 PM
JP will be a fine backup.

bills_7
04-17-2008, 12:38 AM

LOL very good point... i think JP has brain, he does force thing to much but thats only b.c we demand so much out of him and he always trys to impress us

JP can be a superstar but buffalo may have wrecked his career but we will have to wait and see still

Oaf
04-17-2008, 02:01 AM
I was totally in JP's corner and I thought he was a better option than Holcomb and thought he would have a good 2007 after improving in 2006. He got worse and that's just a plain fact.

No. I just know that JP isn't the answer.

You figured all that out in 6 games? Wow, good thing you weren't Tom Coughlin the last 4 years.

mybills
04-17-2008, 05:23 AM
I completely agree! :bf1:

and...lol @ Hurricane.."JP has to practically break his back to throw long...Trent is as, or more athletic than JP"

Trent is a stiff..a statue like Bledsoe..
BF is absolutely right that JP is all brawn. His biggest seller to the scouts was his mobility. Now according to some, he all of a sudden isn't mobile any more? :rofl:

feelthepain
04-17-2008, 06:54 AM

From what I hear next year will be very weak at the QB position. A bad year to be looking for a QB.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 07:09 AM
Speak for yourself. Thanks.
qb's don't need coaches ,weapons or OL. That's your logic. That was a stupid post. So now , We should draft all defense because Trent doesn't need any help? Riiiight! :rolleyes:

Philagape
04-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Trent is a stiff..a statue like Bledsoe..

I think Trent has already rolled out more times than Bledsoe did in his career

DISCLAIMER: EXAGGERATION TO MAKE THE POINT THAT TRENT IS NOT A STATUE

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 07:32 AM

I don't need their 40's. Rice had a slow 40 and he's the greatest. All I have to do is watch the games. Notice that none of the Haters here agree with you on the athleticism claim you make. Besides 40's is nothing but straight line running.

Take of your blinders for a second.

trapezeus
04-17-2008, 08:30 AM
jp definitely scrambles faster in gameday situations, HH. Usually because he's fumbled the ball and is giving his all to get to the ball back.

HHURRICANE
04-17-2008, 08:33 AM
I don't need their 40's. Rice had a slow 40 and he's the greatest. All I have to do is watch the games. Notice that none of the Haters here agree with you on the athleticism claim you make. Besides 40's is nothing but straight line running.

Take of your blinders for a second.

Objectively, do you think JP is a good scrambler?

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 08:44 AM

No.

For hearing how athletic he is, I have seldom seen him make a play with his legs. The only scrambles I remember is when he bumped into the ref and fumbled and when JP got tripped up at the 2 yardline by someone laying on the ground sticking his hand out.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 08:47 AM

He could be but he wasn't allowed to.

It's common knowledge that he's known for his mobility. Trent isn't known for that. Get a clue!

Bill Cody
04-17-2008, 08:53 AM

That doesn't even make sense. When does a QB scramble? When he's rushed. Are you saying the coaches told JP when the rush is coming, don't try to avoid it, don't make a play with your legs. Just do what you do, stay oblivious to the pressure and take the killer sack. I thought that the reason JP was drafted was to make our OL look beter? Well has he?

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 08:56 AM
That doesn't even make sense. When does a QB scramble? When he's rushed. Are you saying the coaches told JP when the rush is coming, don't try to avoid it, don't make a play with your legs. Just do what you do, stay oblivious to the pressure and take the killer sack. I thought that the reason JP was drafted was to make our OL look beter? Well has he?

Again, it's common knowledge that you obviously have no clue about which makes your opinion on the matter worthless.

HHURRICANE
04-17-2008, 09:00 AM

It's common knowledge that he's known for his mobility. Trent isn't known for that. Get a clue!

For 4 years he's struggled to look very mobile but it is common knowledge?

Wow.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 09:01 AM
For 4 years he's struggled to look very mobile but it is common knowledge?

Wow.
Well duh! If you're made to stay in the pocket by the OC how can you scramble? DUH!

Besides, how is it 4 years when he was injured during his rookie season. Get a clue.

Prior to Fairchild coming in, he ran for 154 yards in 9 games during the qb carousel with Holcomb. He ran for 140 yards in 2006 in 16 games under Fairchild. get a clue!

HHURRICANE
04-17-2008, 09:04 AM
No.

For hearing how athletic he is, I have seldom seen him make a play with his legs. The only scrambles I remember is when he bumped into the ref and fumbled and when JP got tripped up at the 2 yardline by someone laying on the ground sticking his hand out.

Notice how Justa made an excuse and didn't answer a simple question. He can't have an argument based on facts or the obvious.

Translation: I got caught speeding again so I'd better find someone to blame.

JP is not a good scrambler in the NFL and I saw that with my own eyes. So what athletic ability does he possess besides running and throwing that would be relevant to the position?

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 09:06 AM
JP is not a good scrambler in the NFL and I saw that with my own eyes. ?

You own eyes says Trrent is a more athletic qb. Stevie Wonder has better eyes than you do.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 09:09 AM
TD, is FLutie a good scrambler?

trapezeus
04-17-2008, 09:31 AM
justa, JP was told to stay in the pocket to make the reads and make the throws. He wasn't told that when it breaks down, take the sack.

JP's mental issue is not knowing, HIMSELF, when to check down and make a safe, yard gaining, clock eating play, or when to take off running. This is the knock on the guy.

We don't really hate him. we think he's a bad fit. Regardless of where trent is, we'd rather go another direction because JP can't get it done.

So don't go talking about Flutie or that we think Trent is a god sent from the heavens. We don't. We simply don't see JP getting it done.

It's not an issue of weapons or OL. If trent is as bad as you make it him out to be and he had better success with the lack of WR and OL, imagine what happens when we actually bring a QB we can all agree on on board. But we can't get to that guy until we shelf losman and we see what trent has.

Bill Cody
04-17-2008, 09:37 AM
Again, it's common knowledge that you obviously have no clue about which makes your opinion on the matter worthless.

It's common knowledge that JP was forbidden to make plays with his legs? And somehow this comes to me as having a worthless opinion? Um..ok.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 09:37 AM
If trent is as bad as you make it him out to be and he had better success with the lack of WR and OL, imagine what happens when we actually bring a QB we can all agree on on board..
first of all, your reading comprehension needs some work. where did I say Trent is a bad qb? If ypu can't even read properly ,why should I even bother continuing to disscuss anything with you? I like the guy but all you choose to read is me defending JP when I've stated I like Trent several times already. Thats because you're obssessed with bashing JP that you can't read anything else. Where were you when I was defending drafting Edwards?

Next, don't argue with me, I've been calling for more weapons for Trent. You also choose to read that huh? Your beef is with your fellow hater. Trent doesn't need anything , ask TDummy. Qb's don't need help . They can do it all on their own. Ask him.

Bill Cody
04-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Well duh! If you're made to stay in the pocket by the OC how can you scramble? DUH!

There's a big difference between choosing to run a traditional style pocket pass offense (as opposed to sprint outs, rollouts, bootlegs ets). You could make a good case that a non traditional style would have suited JP better. And if you did I'd probably agree with you.

But when you say within the confines of the traditional drop back style JP was told "when the protection breaks down or you have nobody open, DON'T SCRAMBLE. GO INTO THE FETAL POSITION AND TAKE THE SACK. THAT'S WHAT WE WANT, I think that's just pure garbage and trying to put me down doesn't change how flat out ridiculous that statement is. JP was never told not to scramble. If he was, offer some proof please.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 09:46 AM
There's a big difference between choosing to run a traditional style pocket pass offense (as opposed to sprint outs, rollouts, bootlegs ets). You could make a good case that a non traditional style would have suited JP better. And if you did I'd probably agree with you.

But when you say within the confines of the traditional drop back style JP was told "when the protection breaks down or you have nobody open, DON'T SCRAMBLE. GO INTO THE FETAL POSITION AND TAKE THE SACK. THAT'S WHAT WE WANT, I think that's just pure garbage and trying to put me down doesn't change how flat out ridiculous that statement is. JP was never told not to scramble. If he was, offer some proof please.
You're a Drew fan. Your opinion on scrambling is worthless. :snicker:

I don't want another Rob Johnson either who goes into fetal position the moment the ball is snapped.

Bill Cody
04-17-2008, 09:57 AM
You're a Drew fan. Your opinion on scrambling is worthless. :snicker:

I don't want another Rob Johnson either who goes into fetal position the moment the ball is snapped.

You don't have to answer. No bigee. But for years when Drew was getting hammered it was "statue this and Bledsoe sucks that". So we draft a QB that's supposed to solve that and guess what. JP gets sacked at a higher rate per attempt than Drew did playing behind a bunch of non NFL quality OL men.

Face it JP has no pocket presence, no feel for the rush and can't read defenses quickly. If he could for God's sake don't you think he'd run away from it if he's so mobile? (and I actually think he is). Those things are not on the coaches and they ain't changing after 4 years.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 10:04 AM
You don't have to answer. No bigee. But for years when Drew was getting hammered it was "statue this and Bledsoe sucks that". So we draft a QB that's supposed to solve that and guess what. JP gets sacked at a higher rate per attempt than Drew did playing behind a bunch of non NFL quality OL men.

Face it JP has no pocket presence, no feel for the rush and can't read defenses quickly. If he could for God's sake don't you think he'd run away from it if he's so mobile? (and I actually think he is). Those things are not on the coaches and they ain't changing after 4 years.
:rofl: You're trying to compare a Vet who's been to the sb with a rookie qb? wow, you've degraded your idol bigtime.

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 10:15 AM
TD, is FLutie a good scrambler?

Sure was, but this thread is not about DF. And there you go again bringing up DF. Can we say man crush?

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 10:17 AM
Justa, you better go get some of your boys (ace, draz, djjim), it's like 5 against 1 in here.

trapezeus
04-17-2008, 10:17 AM
you're a fascinating character, justa. Drewblue calls you out on the scrambling issue, and then you just make fun of him.

When we say we're done with the JP experiment, you're crying we're a hater.

When we say we want trent to play to move forward, we're enamored with our savior.

When we say JP's issue isn't about talent surrounding him but the decision making process, you claim we say no QB needs weapons.

So please don't insult other people about flip flopping and don't claim that you have a stellar record. When it comes down to it, you simply jump from point to point because you have nothing tangible to defend JP with.

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 10:18 AM

How many times watching the Bills did you say to yourself "throw the ball" because you seen a sack coming from a mile away?

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 10:19 AM
Sure was, but this thread is not about DF. And there you go again bringing up DF. Can we say man crush?
Check out the nos. between DF and JP. Very comparable. Didn't take JP 3 years to rush for more than 100 yards.

I bring up DF because you're the biggest Flutie flake. You have a man crush for a guy who's nos. are very comparable to JP but took more than 13 years to achieve what JP did in 3.

Makes you wonder how you can call a player a bust after 4 years when your idol couldn't do squat in the NFl for more than13 years. How ironic.

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Check out the nos. between DF and JP. Very comparable. Didn't take JP 3 years to rush for more than 100 yards.

I bring up DF because you're the biggest Flutie flake. You have a man crush for a guy who's nos. are very comparable to JP but took more than 13 years to achieve what JP did in 3.

Makes you wonder how you can call a player a bust after 4 years when your idol couldn't do squat in the NFl for more than13 years. How ironic.

My idol? Yet I have seldom brought his name up since the Bills cut him.

It always seems that you are the one who brings his name up.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 10:25 AM
you're a fascinating character, justa..thanks :up:
Drewblue calls you out on the scrambling issue, and then you just make fun of him. . not my fault you can't see the irony between he and TD.

When we say we're done with the JP experiment, you're crying we're a hater.. I don't call you a hater because of that. You're a hater because you GO OUT OF YOUR WAY bash him when he's not the subject.

Even though it can be argued that he's the best back up for this team, you still want him gone. If you're a true fan you want whats best fot the team. But NO, you'd rather see a player gone instead of wanting whats best for the team.

Your hatred is stronger than you love for the team.

When we say we want trent to play to move forward, we're enamored with our savior. .. He's unproven and has durability issues and yet ya'll are cool with him being the starter without a back up plan.

When we say JP's issue isn't about talent surrounding him but the decision making process, you claim we say no QB needs weapons... :rofl: LEARN TO READ . I never said you, but TD.

So please don't insult other people about flip flopping and don't claim that you have a stellar record. When it comes down to it, you simply jump from point to point because you have nothing tangible to defend JP with.I do. 2006 without an OL and weapons. Not even Trent has achieved that yet.

I am not gonna put all my eggs in one basket. A Basket that isn't proven.

PS-LEARN TO READ . Seriously.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Justa, you better go get some of your boys (ace, draz, djjim), it's like 5 against 1 in here.
and yet I can handle ya'll easily :snicker:

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 10:31 AM
My idol? Yet I have seldom brought his name up since the Bills cut him.

It always seems that you are the one who brings his name up.
puhlease.

BTW- you called JP a cancer and the midget was this franchise biggest cancer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM

Trent has more passes tipped at the line then Flutie did..
no one was even talking about Flutie.

11-27-2007

The one thing the Bills have been good at is getting rid of players. Not many have went to new teams and produced. The only player I miss is Pat Williams. And of course Doug Flutie at the time. ..oops anther Flutie reference when no one was talking about Flutie.

Check out the dates. 2007. I haven't even gone back further . Don't need to. Made my point.

--------------------------------------------

Valerie starts a thread about how Flutie was hot and who was the first one to jump in?

JP Losman :monkeyp: Doug

Im trying to convert you to hating JP Losman. I didn't piss on Doug, JP pissed on Doug.

Trapezeus says you're not a hater? JP wasn't even part of her post.

YOu're a flutie flake thats obssessed with JP :up:

trapezeus
04-17-2008, 10:56 AM
he's not the best back up option. Trent's strengths are JP's weakness and viceversa. i'd rather take a veteran closer to trent's style and get whatever picks for JP.

When JP is on the field, he is not the best option to have. i'd rather take a flyer on a different person than get results that i already know.

There is some kind of buffalo curse that insists that we stand behind duds because there is a 1 in a million chance that he'll turn it all around. we played this game with drew and it failed, we gave JP a chance, he failed, and now we turn to trent. if trent falls on his face, then we move on. we have to be able to realize then someone is struggling vs. simply not getting it. if he isn't getting it, move on. It's really quite simple. if trent is progresing but not winning games, then its hard to toss him out. but if he looks as lost and uncomposed as JP has been, yes, i'll be ready to move on.

But with NFL coaches and ex players saying great things about Trent, i'm more inclined to trust them then a bunch of Hack writers on pseudo sportsites and a couple fans that would still be wearing Ferragamo jersey's if given a chance.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 10:58 AM
he's not the best back up option. .
Stopped reading after that.

He's familiar with the players, system and is a hard worker. Should Trent go down in the first game any vet isn't gonna come in and easily have chemistry with the players or the system.

Like I said , it's hate.

trapezeus
04-17-2008, 11:04 AM
wow, if being familiar with players, the system and being a hard worker is all it takes to be a productive starter, our ST has a ton of WR talent and some great LB's waiting to be discovered.

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Trapezeus says you're not a hater? JP wasn't even part of her post.

YOu're a flutie flake thats obssessed with JP :up:

So you have 3 examples in the past 6 month. 1 of them was in a thread about which players we miss and another was a thread about Doug. So I brought DF one time on my own. I'll stand by what I said and that is I seldom bring up DF.

I'll agree I am a JP hater. What JP did on the field led me to hate. If JP did produce I would have been a JP Lover/Licker.

I am sorry I hate clueless QBs, unnecessary sacks, over throws, under throws, wide throws, 1 trick ponys, Yodaism, 10-21 as starter, injury prone, excuses etc..if that makes me a hater, so be it.

Meathead
04-17-2008, 11:36 AM
zzz

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 11:39 AM
wow, if being familiar with players, the system and being a hard worker is all it takes to be a productive starter, our ST has a ton of WR talent and some great LB's waiting to be discovered.

Wow, your comprehension skills is getting worse. we were talking about back up, not starter. It's almost useless arguing with someone who can't read.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 11:40 AM
I'll agree I am a JP hater. What JP did on the field led me to hate.
He finally admits it. Kinda hard to ague with someone who uses his emotions over intellect.

Love is blind (DF) so is hatred (JP).

trapezeus
04-17-2008, 11:42 AM
He finally admits it. Kinda hard to ague with someone who uses his emotions over intellect.

exactly. intellectually you should be beyond JP. You should have seen the same things we saw. butyour emotions of his big arm and scrabbling have you clinging to hoping he can make a positive difference for the bills.

The King
04-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Its really is best for the Bills and JP to move him.

Even if JP comes in for and injured Trent and plays well. He will not re-sign. He has had enough and wants a fresh start. Give it to him, get your picks and let Trent play without having to look over his shoulder.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 11:44 AM
exactly. intellectually you should be beyond JP. You should have seen the same things we saw. butyour emotions of his big arm and scrabbling have you clinging to hoping he can make a positive difference for the bills.
be beyond JP? Why? I think he being the back up makes the team better. My emotions are geared towards the team, not hating a player.

You should do the same if you are indeed a bills fan.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Its really is best for the Bills and JP to move him.

Even if JP comes in for and injured Trent and plays well. He will not re-sign. .

No! The most important season is the one in front of us. Not the one 2 years later.

I's not like he's costing the team a huge amount of cash.

The King
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
No! The most important season is the one in front of us. Not the one 2 years later.

Right so lets fill some holes with a player who still has some value to put the best product on the field. A quarterback like Brad Johnson or Brian Greise can step in if Trent gets hurt and do an equal or better job than JP. Their long productive careers show that.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Right so lets fill some holes with a player who still has some value to put the best product on the field. A quarterback like Brad Johnson or Brian Greise can step in if Trent gets hurt and do an equal or better job than JP. Their long productive careers show that.

JP still has an upside the others don't. I also doubt either qb' s can do what JP does with Lee. Not even our starter has proven to make Lee better.

I wouldn't however be opposed to drafting a Qb that will push trent for the starting job. If a qb with value just like trent is there, draft him and get rid of JP. That qb will still have an upside because if Trent gets injured, he won't be the answer to this team going in and out of IR.

The King
04-17-2008, 12:02 PM
JP still has an upside the others don't. I also doubt either qb' s can do what JP does with Lee. Not even our starter has proven to make Lee better.

Sadly I agree. But I dont know how much of that is chemistry or if Lee is just too one dimensional. But upside means nothing if going to be wearing another teams jersey in 09

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Sadly I agree. But I dont know how much of that is chemistry or if Lee is just too one dimensional. But upside means nothing if going to be wearing another teams jersey in 09
it was one dimensional because JP had no other weapons. Even Trent had no other weapons. Lynch could've been but the OC didn't know how to use him in the passing game just like he didn't know how to use WIllis.

Bill Cody
04-17-2008, 01:30 PM
:rofl: You're trying to compare a Vet who's been to the sb with a rookie qb? wow, you've degraded your idol bigtime.

JP wasn't a rookie last year but he lost his job to one because the coaches see what I'm seeing- a guy with a big arm and a small brain with loads of talent and no clue how to use it. Pocket presence and the ability to use your legs to avoid a rush are not coachable at the pro level anyway. Losman's been playing football since Pop Warner. Yeah the guys are bigger and faster in the NFL but at some point, say 4 years, you either have IT or you don't. But the lickers will never admit that day has come for JP. TE made some mistakes, even looked downright lousy at times last year. But he also looked calm in the pocket, not like a scared girl like JP. And TE WAS the rookie.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 01:34 PM
JP wasn't a rookie last year but he lost his job to one because the coaches see what I'm seeing- a guy with a big arm and a small brain with loads of talent and no clue how to use it. Pocket presence and the ability to use your legs to avoid a rush are not coachable at the pro level anyway. Losman's been playing football since Pop Warner. Yeah the guys are bigger and faster in the NFL but at some point, say 4 years, you either have IT or you don't. But the lickers will never admit that day has come for JP. TE made some mistakes, even looked downright lousy at times last year. But he also looked calm in the pocket, not like a scared girl like JP. And TE WAS the rookie.

I wasn't talking about last year. I was talking about when you compared JP vs. Drew.

The only lickers that are here are Trent lickers.

Talk to TD about not having it after 4 years. He's in love with one that didn't have it for over 13 years.

Bill Cody
04-17-2008, 02:22 PM
I wasn't talking about last year. I was talking about when you compared JP vs. Drew.

The only lickers that are here are Trent lickers.

Talk to TD about not having it after 4 years. He's in love with one that didn't have it for over 13 years.

You're not making sense. The line is better now (and last year) by a landslide than when Drew was here. Yet JP still is deer in headlights. Why is that? Shouldn't a better line and more experience have cured that issue? Why does JP always seem surprised that when he holds the ball for 6 seconds without moving when he goes down? He's mobile but he doesn't play mobile, that's why he's on the bench.

HHURRICANE
04-17-2008, 02:28 PM
justa, JP was told to stay in the pocket to make the reads and make the throws. He wasn't told that when it breaks down, take the sack.

JP's mental issue is not knowing, HIMSELF, when to check down and make a safe, yard gaining, clock eating play, or when to take off running. This is the knock on the guy.

We don't really hate him. we think he's a bad fit. Regardless of where trent is, we'd rather go another direction because JP can't get it done.

So don't go talking about Flutie or that we think Trent is a god sent from the heavens. We don't. We simply don't see JP getting it done.

It's not an issue of weapons or OL. If trent is as bad as you make it him out to be and he had better success with the lack of WR and OL, imagine what happens when we actually bring a QB we can all agree on on board. But we can't get to that guy until we shelf losman and we see what trent has.

Great post. I wish the subject could end there.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:07 PM
You're not making sense. The line is better now (and last year) by a landslide than when Drew was here. Yet JP still is deer in headlights. Why is that? Shouldn't a better line and more experience have cured that issue? Why does JP always seem surprised that when he holds the ball for 6 seconds without moving when he goes down? He's mobile but he doesn't play mobile, that's why he's on the bench.

the line was better than when drew was here? It was also better than when JP barely a rookie took over the team and yet you wonder why he failed. DUH! If Drew couldn't do squat with an OL you can't expect a rookie to do better. It's simple common snese really.

When JP was handed to job, he had a team that was in disarray.

In case you missed it, Trent was a deer in headlights too when he tried to go deep . The OL didn't crumble in 3 seconds unlike years passed but it couldn't hold for longer than 4-5 secs. Why do you think trent had to dink and dunk most of the time?

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 03:09 PM
justa, you are fighting a losing battle, some of these haters will never give up.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:12 PM
justa, you are fighting a losing battle, some of these haters will never give up.
it's fun and I'm bored . It's fun picking apart posts that are self contradictory , don't make sense and ironic .

Bill Cody
04-17-2008, 03:12 PM
the line was better than when drew was here? It was also better than when JP barely a rookie took over the team and yet you wonder why he failed. DUH!

In case you missed it, Trent was a deer in headlights too when he tried to go deep . The OL didn't crumble in 3 seconds unlike years passed but it couldn't hold for longer than 4-5 secs. Why do you think trent had to dink and dunk most of the time?

Bottom line: the line was not a factor last year and yet JP failed. That's on him. Would he be better with a young Bill Walsh at OC and TO and Harrison at WR? Sure anyone would. But we don't have those and what is there about his play last year makes you feel he'd be excellent even then? With what we have he was no better than a green as grass rookie.

HHURRICANE
04-17-2008, 03:18 PM
the line was better than when drew was here? It was also better than when JP barely a rookie took over the team and yet you wonder why he failed. DUH! If Drew couldn't do squat with an OL you can't expect a rookie to do better. It's simple common snese really.

When JP was handed to job, he had a team that was in disarray.

See this is where I'l get accused of being a flip-flopper but I 'd rather contribute to the board.

The simple answer is that Trent admitted to being uncomfortable with the deep ball in the first 3 games he played. The O-line wasn't the problem. Matter-of fact Trent did an excellent job of getting that extra second by moving well in the pocket and that was when I was convinced that JP was done as the starter because I saw it with my own eyes.

As for both QBs, Lee Evans didn't do them any favors as every team focued on not letting him burn anybody.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:25 PM
The simple answer is that Trent admitted to being uncomfortable with the deep ball in the first 3 games he played. The O-line wasn't the problem. Matter-of fact Trent did an excellent job of getting that extra second by moving well in the pocket and that was when I was convinced that JP was done as the starter because I saw it with my own eyes.

.your eyes didn't see Trent get rattled by the Jets in the 2nd game all the way to scoring 3 pts?

You keep proving how blind you are.

As for both QBs, Lee Evans didn't do them any favors as every team focued on not letting him burn anybody.that's hardly JP's nor Trents fault but the OC's for not having a plan B.

The King
04-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Im always curious as to why the Miami game isnt talked about in this situation. Same opponent.... Very different results.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl> G</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>QBRat</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Comp</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Att</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Int</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
JP
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Week 10 '07 (@MIA)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>55.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>12</TD><TD class=yspscores>23</TD><TD class=yspscores>52.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>157</TD><TD class=yspscores>157.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>6.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Trent
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Week 14 '07 (MIA)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>111.4</TD><TD class=yspscores>11</TD><TD class=yspscores>23</TD><TD class=yspscores>47.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>165</TD><TD class=yspscores>165.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>7.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Im always curious as to why the Miami game isnt talked about in this situation. Same opponent.... Very different results.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl> G</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>QBRat</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Comp</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Att</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Int</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
JP
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Week 10 '07 (@MIA)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>55.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>12</TD><TD class=yspscores>23</TD><TD class=yspscores>52.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>157</TD><TD class=yspscores>157.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>6.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Trent
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>Week 14 '07 (MIA)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>111.4</TD><TD class=yspscores>11</TD><TD class=yspscores>23</TD><TD class=yspscores>47.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>165</TD><TD class=yspscores>165.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>7.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Miami's D had several players on IR by the 2nd game. Plus they started Beck who kept giving the ball back to Trent.

Try the 2nd jets game. Same opponents, same players, same day.

The King
04-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Miami's D had several players on IR by the 2nd game. Plus they started Beck who kept giving the ball back to Trent.

Try the 2nd jets game. Same opponents, same players, same day.

Yea you're right Miami was 10-0 going into the JP game.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Yea you're right Miami was 10-0 going into the JP game.
nope, but their D was suppose to be the stronger unit on their team. Their D was the one that's carried their team through the years.

Like I said, just use the jets game. It doesn't get any closer than that.

The King
04-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Like I said, just use the jets game. It doesn't get any closer than that.

Why? Why dont we just use three years worth of those Dolphins excuses instead?

The King
04-17-2008, 03:44 PM
The dude lost his job to a rookie 3 round pick. There really doesnt need to be a 7 page discussion about it. He was handed the gig and he did nothing to secure it.

Smell ya later. And Ill bet you justa 10,000zbs he gets traded.

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:48 PM
The dude lost his job to a rookie 3 round pick. There really doesnt need to be a 7 page discussion about it. He was handed the gig and he did nothing to secure it.

Smell ya later. And Ill bet you justa 10,000zbs he gets traded.

what does that have to do with the miami game ? You brought it up. Not me.

traded by when ?

The King
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Week 1

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Why? Why dont we just use three years worth of those Dolphins excuses instead?

2nd jets game... same team, same day ,same players.

JP is 3-1 vs. the fins . Have a problem with that?

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Week 1

I will most likely lose because some qb is bound to go down at camp but I'm in.

Op owes me 10,000 zb anyways :up:

trapezeus
04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
ohhh, this should be interesting. While i dislike losman being on the team because he hads zero value, i have a feeling the bills want to make up for the loss of a busted 1st round pick. and i don't think what the nfl teams are willing to give up vs what the bills want. Therefore, i'm not optimistic that anything will materialize.

I see JP leaving uncermoniously after the season, signing as a back-up else where, and then ride the pine with 2 more teams over the course of 5 more years. this plan of course is moot if JP has to play this year and show everyone that he's not even good as a back-up.

TacklingDummy
04-17-2008, 04:24 PM
JP

Trent

Not to mention that Miami almost got their 1st win against the JP led Bills. :ill:

justasportsfan
04-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Not to mention that Miami almost got their 1st win against the JP led Bills. :ill:
Almost doesn't count as a loss . Of course you're the only one who can find something negative out of a win . you've said it's all about the win. You're contradicting yourself again TD. ;)

You're hatred is bringing out the worst in you that you can't even agree with yourself anymore.

trapezeus
04-18-2008, 08:10 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>QBRat</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Comp</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Att</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Int</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
JP

Trent

Well, MBBedard, i think you've missed the most important point. JP completed 1 extra pass. Therefore he deserves to stay on the team. I haven't seen a QB controversy brew like this since V Ferragamo vs B Matthison.

HHURRICANE
04-18-2008, 09:10 PM
2nd jets game... same team, same day ,same players.

JP is 3-1 vs. the fins . Have a problem with that?

?????From NFL.com:

Game balls
Edwards was impressive in his first career start, starting the game 7-of-8 and finishing 22-of-28 for 234 yards, one touchdown and an interception. After leading the Bills to their first win of the season, Edwards might have found himself in the middle of a QB controversy.

Typ0
04-18-2008, 11:41 PM
weren't both Bledsoe and Holcomb let loose to allow room for JP to develop?