• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Opponents thoughts on the Bills

Stay up to date with all the Las Vegas Raiders football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

Week #12 vs. Buffalo - The Bills are a better football team and this will be a close game. However, by now Brodie Croyle has settled in as the starting quarterback and the Chiefs score enough points to win.

Stay up to date with all the Las Vegas Raiders football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

Week 7: at Buffalo BillsTo all of those who criticize Philip Rivers for not playing up to par with his 2004 draft-day classmates, I offer the following counterpoint: J.P. Losman.

Week 10 vs. Buffalo: Talk about the right time for a run through the AFC East. Buffalo is the perfect elixir for a drained team needing a waltz or two.

Week 17 at Buffalo: A post-Christmas yawner. But why not find a way to get the momentum flowing toward the playoffs by assaulting an overmatched J.P. Losman? The Bills are weak and meek, falling to the Pats, who lick their wounds with a playoff bye.

49ers news and rumors as well as opinions and discussion about the San Francisco 49ers from blogger Jack Hammer of The Press Democrat in Santa Rosa, CA

Week 13 at Bills: NL - Buffalo is a trendy playoff pick, but they need to get consistent QB play.

http://mvn.com/nfl-raiders/2008/04/1...enge-raider-x/

Week 3 is a trip to play those wily Canadians in Buffalo. The Raiders haven’t lost to the Bills this decade and this year the Raiders should plan on keeping that up.

YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

Re: Opponents thoughts on the Bills

lol whatever
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• feelthepain
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Doesn't look like anyone else thinks the Bills are a playoff team either. That is outside of Bill fans.
      Last edited by feelthepain; 04-16-2008, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by YardRat

Week 7: at Buffalo BillsTo all of those who criticize Philip Rivers for not playing up to par with his 2004 draft-day classmates, I offer the following counterpoint: J.P. Losman.

Week 17 at Buffalo: A post-Christmas yawner. But why not find a way to get the momentum flowing toward the playoffs by assaulting an overmatched J.P. Losman? The Bills are weak and meek, falling to the Pats, who lick their wounds with a playoff bye.
        why do theyy keep talkin bout JP like hes our starting QB?
        I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by VeggieMan14
          why do theyy keep talkin bout JP like hes our starting QB?
          Because they are dumb asses?
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Confused
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jun 2007

shock and awe, version 2.0 and the wmd is in the bills backfield.

**** those dooshbags. we'll beat em all.

Comment

• Scumbag College
              • Oct 2002

It's bad enough having idiots, I mean, "experts" like Marino and Irvin dissect football games. But when you have big names like Nick Athan of Warpaint Illustrated or Patrick Patterson, aka "Raider X" writing articles, that's when you really take notice.
              Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                Doesn't look like anyone else things the Bills are a playoff team either. That is outside of Bill fans.
                Let's see who we draft first, before we start taking even more shots. Your team needs like a new team of players to even be competitive.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by YardRat
                  Because they are dumb asses?
                  that is always something we can assume
                  I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• DrGraves
                    • Mar 2008

I'll be the first to admit it, I think we are an always improving team and will be competitive against ALMOST everyone we play. HOWEVER, if I was a fan of another team and see the Bills on the schedule I would think of it as a win-able game. I don't think we are at the point were we say we will definitely win a game against someone (besides the fish)

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Question for all of you who take exception to these comments: What have the Bills done lately to earn respect?

We're coming off consecutive 7-9 seasons. We haven't made the playoffs since 1999. In the last 7 years, we've had 5 sub- .500 seasons. Our offensive production has been beyond horrendous and we haven't had a QB worth a damn in a decade.

When I read comments like that, I get mad, but not because people made the comments or view our team that way. I get mad because those comments come from a decade of mediocrity. If our team was halfway decent and could get it right once in a while, we wouldn't have to deal with comments like that because anyone who made them would immediately lose credibility.

But as it stands, look at our overall record. So far this decade, we're the dregs of the league- right down there with Arizona and Detroit in terms of overall record.

So, don't get pissed at people for making these comments. Get pissed at our team for being bad enough to deserve them.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                        Let's see who we draft first, before we start taking even more shots. Your team needs like a new team of players to even be competitive.
                        Hey Skoob, do you see Dolphin fans talkin playoffs? No, but you sure as hell see Bill fans doing it. The problem is, there's no real reason for Bill fans to think playoffs. This is what I've been telling you.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          Question for all of you who take exception to these comments: What have the Bills done lately to earn respect?

We're coming off consecutive 7-9 seasons. We haven't made the playoffs since 1999. In the last 7 years, we've had 5 sub- .500 seasons. Our offensive production has been beyond horrendous and we haven't had a QB worth a damn in a decade.

When I read comments like that, I get mad, but not because people made the comments or view our team that way. I get mad because those comments come from a decade of mediocrity. If our team was halfway decent and could get it right once in a while, we wouldn't have to deal with comments like that because anyone who made them would immediately lose credibility.

But as it stands, look at our overall record. So far this decade, we're the dregs of the league- right down there with Arizona and Detroit in terms of overall record.

So, don't get pissed at people for making these comments. Get pissed at our team for being bad enough to deserve them.
                          Ding ding ding ding, give that man a prize!!! That's exactly what I've been saying to Bill fans who are talking playoffs.

Comment

• evol4276
                            • Oct 2005

yadda yadda bills suck bills suck what have they done blah blah same thing like every thread lol

we are not that tough of team. well not yet anyways. end of story.

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
                              • Mar 2006

Hey Skoob, do you see Dolphin fans talkin playoffs? No, but you sure as hell see Bill fans doing it. The problem is, there's no real reason for Bill fans to think playoffs. This is what I've been telling you.
                              Maybe you see Bills fans talking playoffs and not Dolphins fans because the Bills are 6 games closer to the playoffs than the Dolphins...

Comment

Working...
                              X