Scrambled eggs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain Obvious
    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
    • Jul 2005

Scrambled eggs?

How many concussions has Chad Johnson had the last 2 years? Who remembers him being laid out by Donte Whitner last year..? Should the Bills FO give up multiple draft picks for someone 1 or 2 hits away from possible retirement?

Here to point out the obvious....
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Scrambled eggs?

you know I wouldn't even worry about it.

All this Ocho Cinco talk is just speculation by fans who are bored during the off-season. Realistically, he wants a bigger stage and better QB than Buffalo. Realistically, Buffalo's brass doesn't like people with attitudes like CJ, and even if they did, they don't like players with paychecks like CJ's.

So the chances of him coming here- regardless of what is said on here by fans like us- are slim to none.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      you know I wouldn't even worry about it.

All this Ocho Cinco talk is just speculation by fans who are bored during the off-season. Realistically, he wants a bigger stage and better QB than Buffalo. Realistically, Buffalo's brass doesn't like people with attitudes like CJ, and even if they did, they don't like players with paychecks like CJ's.

So the chances of him coming here- regardless of what is said on here by fans like us- are slim to none.
      The irony is that you said this to a guy named Captian Obvious.
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Romes
        The irony is that you said this to a guy named Captian Obvious.
        well Captain Obvious needs to make a few more appearances. The way people are getting all emotional about this Chad Johnson **** makes me think it's not quite so obvious to everyone.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X