PDA

View Full Version : Is this wrong or is it just me!?!?!?

Nighthawk
04-18-2008, 07:52 PM
ESPN ranked the top 15 "steals" of the draft and Andre Reed was #7, but look at the picture they have by his write-up...he's in a Redskins uniform! Huh? Why the hell would they put a picture of him in a Redskins uniform? Now that is just plain stupidity!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/news/story?id=3329687

YardRat
04-18-2008, 07:54 PM
The Power of the Mort is strong in that one.

coastal
04-18-2008, 09:01 PM
I like video games, but enough is enough.

First, kids start playing video game football instead of ACTUALLY GOING OUTSIDE and playing football.
Now, college athletes are training using football.
The next step is to just get rid of all the injuries and payroll and weather and expensive stadiums- we'll just sit in our homes and watch someone from one city play someone in another city with Madden.

It's a game- it's meant to simulate playing football without actually playing football. Nothing is the equivalent of actually DOING it.Dude... you are in the wrong thread.

What time did happy hour start anyways?

Dr. Lecter
04-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Dude... you are in the wrong thread.

What time did happy hour start anyways?

Whenever you showed up!

Don't knock drunkeness. it is all some of us have.

BillsNick
04-18-2008, 09:03 PM
I like video games, but enough is enough.

First, kids start playing video game football instead of ACTUALLY GOING OUTSIDE and playing football.
Now, college athletes are training using football.
The next step is to just get rid of all the injuries and payroll and weather and expensive stadiums- we'll just sit in our homes and watch someone from one city play someone in another city with Madden.

It's a game- it's meant to simulate playing football without actually playing football. Nothing is the equivalent of actually DOING it.

:headscrat

Confused
04-18-2008, 09:43 PM
we all KNOW espn hates the bills. this proves it. I subconciously block any knowlegde of Reed not in a Bills uni. really, i had no idea he played for the skins. Bruce retired after buffalo and the bisccuit evaporated right?

yordad
04-18-2008, 10:07 PM
There are three others who are not in their drafting team uni.

mikemac2001
04-18-2008, 10:11 PM

ya but reed did nothing with skins its just stupid it pissed me off seeing that

DrGraves
04-18-2008, 11:51 PM
you see the photograph was not invented until after andre left buffalo.

seanbillsfan
04-19-2008, 01:40 AM
ESPN ranked the top 15 "steals" of the draft and Andre Reed was #7, but look at the picture they have by his write-up...he's in a Redskins uniform! Huh? Why the hell would they put a picture of him in a Redskins uniform? Now that is just plain stupidity!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/news/story?id=3329687
That is all sorts of wrong. Maybe they'll put up a pic of thurman in a miami uniform too! Beacause we all know their best years were not in a bills uniform!

YardRat
04-19-2008, 06:27 AM

Largent and Joiner did nothing for their draft teams, but had HOF-type careers with the Seahawks and Chargers where they made their mark on the league. Houston was just as good for the Skins as he was for the Oilers.

Jan Reimers
04-19-2008, 06:41 AM
ESPN should only be used for scores, straight news, and actual game telecasts. Their regular shows, specials, analyses, editorials, lists, features, and all of their other crap are a total joke.

I gave up on them when in their unabashed love and worship of Lebron James, they started giving him more air time than the entire NHL. And don't even get me started on Steven A. Smith and the other morons who try so hard to be intelligent, but fail so miserably.

trapezeus
04-19-2008, 09:43 AM
i noticed that too. could be a conspiracy, or the kid who's responsible for pictures was too lazy to go into the 1990's archive of pictures.

SabreEleven
04-19-2008, 09:49 AM
ESPN are only good for their love of the Yankees since I'm a fan. I can't stomach SportsCenter at all anymore.

yordad
04-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Largent and Joiner did nothing for their draft teams, but had HOF-type careers with the Seahawks and Chargers where they made their mark on the league. Houston was just as good for the Skins as he was for the Oilers.Your right, but I thought it was worth noting.