PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or..

patmoran2006
04-19-2008, 11:59 AM
Question to the guys who follow the draft heavily and have been for several years.

I am having a much more difficult time this year trying to point my finger on what the Bills are going to do this year. Dont mistaken me, I'm quite often wrong when it comes to the Bills even when I think I'm right.

Point being, this is a hard year to figure out what we're doing. We can go so many ways.

In fact, not only the Bills. All the teams ahead of us. I cant remember a year where its been so hard to try and predict the Top 12 picks.

I have worries for a legitimate cause.. Every year on draft day, I get together with about 5 friends. They're hopes of ending their sobriety lies in the hands of Pat Moran/Draft Expert. The way it goes is the second a team goes on the clock, I have to predict who they draft. If I am correct, then the shots of Crown are poured and consumed. If I am wrong, the punnishment is no Crown and have to wait until the next pick, if I get that right.

With the uncertainty of so many picks this year, this could be a more sober year for me and my crew, and that makes me feel sad inside ;(

PECKERWOOD
04-19-2008, 12:19 PM
I agree, Pat, this year I have no idea who the Bills plan on taking. Last year I thought Willis was our guy, I was so pissed off when the 49ers took him. :mad:

Oh well, atleast got BEASTMODE out of the deal! :D

Dr. Lecter
04-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Pat and Skooby, keep this crap out of the forums unless you want to miss draft weekend.

People are sick of it.