PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl or Bust

DrGraves
04-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Since the bills are seemingly leaving us in the very near future... shouldn't the franchise be going balls out to try to win the big game. i mean what do you have to lose? your team? oh wait that is already happening. i mean ralph has spent so many years of his life dedicated to the bills you think he would want to see a lombardi trophy before he croaks. maybe its just me but when i am that old i know i would much rather see the bills win a super bowl not selling out to make a few bucks when you are already loaded.

we should be trying to sign every bigshot player in the league and trading up to get the first 5 picks in the draft. who cares if it ****s over our salary cap and ****, it will be toronto's problem, not ours.

more cowbell
04-20-2008, 12:05 AM
not a bad point

jamze132
04-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Since the bills are seemingly leaving us in the very near future... shouldn't the franchise be going balls out to try to win the big game. i mean what do you have to lose? your team? oh wait that is already happening. i mean ralph has spent so many years of his life dedicated to the bills you think he would want to see a lombardi trophy before he croaks. maybe its just me but when i am that old i know i would much rather see the bills win a super bowl not selling out to make a few bucks when you are already loaded.

we should be trying to sign every bigshot player in the league and trading up to get the first 5 picks in the draft. who cares if it ****s over our salary cap and ****, it will be toronto's problem, not ours.
And what happens after we completely screw up the team financially and someone steps in and saves the franchise from leaving? Now he and us have a huge mess that will take years to clean up because you saw the end of the world and freaked out.

I'll pass.

HHURRICANE
04-20-2008, 08:20 AM

I posted this in a thread a few days ago. I 100% agree. The sad part is that it will be luck and not Ralph's vision that will get us there.

Trent has to be Montana in order for us to have a shot.