PDA

View Full Version : New Goose Mock

BigGabes23
04-20-2008, 02:18 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/041908dnspomockdraft.7344e6e5.html

So... As I previously posted, this guy is suposed to have the best percentage in his mock draft. This is his second one posted. Enjoy

Anyway... Say that these are the firest tem players taken. There may be some trades, and the order may be different, but I really think this mock is pretty good. So if it falls like this, what do you want the bills to do with the pick? I will responed a little later with my thoughts.

X-Era
04-20-2008, 05:01 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/041908dnspomockdraft.7344e6e5.html

So... As I previously posted, this guy is suposed to have the best percentage in his mock draft. This is his second one posted. Enjoy

Anyway... Say that these are the firest tem players taken. There may be some trades, and the order may be different, but I really think this mock is pretty good. So if it falls like this, what do you want the bills to do with the pick? I will responed a little later with my thoughts.

I think NE goes with McKelvin.

I wouldnt be suprised if NO goes with a position other than CB. They signed Randall Gay to a 4 year deal and then signed Aaron Glenn as well.

I think they hold the key to DRC falling to us. If he lasts past them, I think he drops to us.

DRC and a move back into the 1st for Sweed, Kelly, or Thomas would be a great 1st day.

TigerJ
04-20-2008, 05:35 PM
What I don't like about that draft is that The three top big WRs are all gone by the end of the first round. There is no big receiver apart from those three (Thomas, Hardy, Sweed) who merits even an early second round grade. Malcolm Kelly and Jordy Nelson are probably third rounders at the moment. Maybe the Bills would be OK with one of them. If teams pick them up in the bottom of the second round, then Buffalo is having to settle for inconsistent players like Paul Hubbard and Marcus Monk or a small college player like Jerome Simpson. They would probably need to draft a second big guy as insurance, and hope that one at least pans out. I sure would like to get something closer to a sure thing.

Lefty2985
04-20-2008, 05:49 PM
i like that senerio. i really dont see us taking a wr that early even though they take who they believe is the best like the whitner situation. i really think if DRC is there at 11 we will take him. but i really believe we have to move back in the 1st to get sweed or thomas. both recieves i really like either way and i would love to pull out DRC and one of those guys and poss o-line with whatever pick we would have next after a trade.

YardRat
04-20-2008, 06:10 PM
I don't want DRC.

I'd be surprised if Dallas got out of the first round w/o getting a RB.