• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

McShay vs Kiper

Did anybody just watch these two throw a hissy fit on ESPN? ahahaha Kiper cut off McShay when he said that Calais Campbell's stock was falling fast. McShay had the whiniest voice and he was about ready to cry! AHAAHAHA Good Lord, I don't care about their predictions but that is quality entertainment watching those two fight!
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: McShay vs Kiper

Missed it, but McCshay whould mess up Kipers Hair lol,
    they are both ass clowns
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Kiper could take out McShay with one shot. No later than Round 4 (Value!)
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Mel is the sniper from the grassy knoll.

Comment

• historypete
          • Feb 2005

I was listening to Gameday on ESPN Radio the other day. McShay was on with Jeremy Green and John Clayton.

A question came up about who had the best draft in 07, and Clayton was propping up the Bills. He said with Lynch, Pozluzny and Edwards we had one of the best drafts last year, and if Edwards pans out it could be the best draft period of that class.

Anyway Green (Who is by far a complete moron, I much prefer Mort over him) just starts ripping away at the Bills. He thinks Edwards is junk, and that Poz isn't going to be much. McShay was in somewhat agreement, he really doesn't like Edwards basically. Now, I know Edwards didn't play great, but for a rookie with inept playcalling he showed some flashes of being a very good QB.

I guess the point I'm making is that Green is a tool, who hates everything about Buffalo no matter what. I know we have problems and to call them out is okay but this guy has absolute disdain for the franchise and it seems the are. McShay, yeah he is whiny, but I do like most of his points.

I guess this isn't completely related to the topic at hand, but I thought it was an interesting conversation I heard on the radio.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by historypete
            I was listening to Gameday on ESPN Radio the other day. McShay was on with Jeremy Green and John Clayton.

A question came up about who had the best draft in 07, and Clayton was propping up the Bills. He said with Lynch, Pozluzny and Edwards we had one of the best drafts last year, and if Edwards pans out it could be the best draft period of that class.

Anyway Green (Who is by far a complete moron, I much prefer Mort over him) just starts ripping away at the Bills. He thinks Edwards is junk, and that Poz isn't going to be much. McShay was in somewhat agreement, he really doesn't like Edwards basically. Now, I know Edwards didn't play great, but for a rookie with inept playcalling he showed some flashes of being a very good QB.

I guess the point I'm making is that Green is a tool, who hates everything about Buffalo no matter what. I know we have problems and to call them out is okay but this guy has absolute disdain for the franchise and it seems the are. McShay, yeah he is whiny, but I do like most of his points.

I guess this isn't completely related to the topic at hand, but I thought it was an interesting conversation I heard on the radio.
            Anyone that knocks a first year QB with that kind of play calling is unable to be objective in the first place. I wouldn't single out Trent Edwards as the greatest yet but ML ran pretty hard and POZ looked good until injury struck.

We should hit a trifecta of talent this season, that will silence any critics.

Comment

Working...
            X