PDA

View Full Version : Skoobz

BADTHINGSMAN
04-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Just curious but you want Buffalo to get Harvey at 11 and Kelly at 25(which means moving up to the 1st again).. So who or what would you trade for Chad Johnson?? You confuse me to much.. :scratch:

Mitchy moo
04-21-2008, 04:19 PM
So to clarify this in the order I prefer things...

1.) Ocho by way of the first pick or combined 2nd / 3rd rounders, if 1st rounder used for Ocho go to 5 , if 2nd / 3rd rounders used to get him go to 2. If Ocho is unavailable, start at 2.

2.) Harvey by way of the first pick (11th) unless he is off the board then go to 3.

3. ) BPA if Harvey is off the board / McFadden - Jerry Jones drooling to get 2 late 1st round picks then go to 4, if no trade available keep player skip 4 and go to 5.

4.) Pair of late first round WR's (Via 2 from Dallas if available)

5.) Trade back into the first round via packaging for best WR available.

BADTHINGSMAN
04-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks that helps Skooby.. :up: I still say no chance Johnson comes to Buffalo, but atleast I understand you now..

Mitchy moo
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks that helps Skooby.. :up: I still say no chance Johnson comes to Buffalo, but atleast I understand you now..

I thought there was no chance of Spikes coming here either but Ocho is pressing Cincy to move him before the draft and you need a combination things to make this a reality. A willing partner who needs a Big-time WR / a favorable draft spot / Cap room to pay the guy. If I broke down most of the teams in the NFL, I could knock out most of them for anyone of those 3 reasons lacking. The Bills are one of the few teams that have all 3 things going for them, so that makes them a option even if it's not considered an option yet.

In my mind, why would we draft a variable early when we would have a much higher % of success with a guy that has at least 4 to 5 more years of game left. There is a chance that Cincy demands 3 picks (like 1,2 & 5 or something silly) which basically knocks everyone off the table to start with.

patmoran2006
04-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Blah, blah, blah.

X-Era
04-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Make sure the players you dissed now, such as DRC are out in the open BEFORE the draft, so after we take DRC with the 11th pick (and we will), you don't go start suddenly riding his jock.

Remember, he's just a "D2 player. nuff said"

Whats the point? Even if Skoob did say he hates him, and he does learn to like him alot, so what?

I just dont see the point in being hell bent on proving people wrong. It happens to frequently here. Who cares?

Ultimately, I trust the Bills ability to draft. Whomever the pick, I feel they will make a very good choice. To me, they have done so the majority of the time (at least recently). Sure, I have guys that Im just not that much of a fan of, heres a list:

Mike Jenkins- I watched him several times and was unimpressed
Jordy Nelson- Is he Joes Jurevicious (who isnt that good by the way), or Danny Farmer?
Kellen Davis- Hes a crossover SUV, he isnt that good at being a receiver, and isnt that good at being a blocker
James Hardy- character issues like this just dont fit.

So what? I could be completely wrong on every single one of my comments. And if I was, I would be some guy on some fan board who was wrong.

Sorry to go off a bit, but this stuff has been bugging me lately.

Mitchy moo
04-21-2008, 06:13 PM
It isn't about who is right for the Bills, it's that I am wrong.

Whats the point? Even if Skoob did say he hates him, and he does learn to like him alot, so what?

I just dont see the point in being hell bent on proving people wrong. It happens to frequently here. Who cares?

Ultimately, I trust the Bills ability to draft. Whomever the pick, I feel they will make a very good choice. To me, they have done so the majority of the time (at least recently). Sure, I have guys that Im just not that much of a fan of, heres a list:

Mike Jenkins- I watched him several times and was unimpressed
Jordy Nelson- Is he Joes Jurevicious (who isnt that good by the way), or Danny Farmer?
Kellen Davis- Hes a crossover SUV, he isnt that good at being a receiver, and isnt that good at being a blocker
James Hardy- character issues like this just dont fit.

So what? I could be completely wrong on every single one of my comments. And if I was, I would be some guy on some fan board who was wrong.

Sorry to go off a bit, but this stuff has been bugging me lately.