PDA

View Full Version : If you had your choice of these 3 available WR's, who would you take??

Mitchy moo
04-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Your the GM pick your WR........

Mitchy moo
04-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Alot of pro-bowls and consistently one of the best WR's in the game. Price for him should end up in the low $6 M range and alot of his guaranteed money could be paid this season (~12.5 M-~$15 M Signing bonus) to lower his future cost against the cap.

Ebenezer
04-21-2008, 04:37 PM
The Chad Johnson love fest continues?? Please keep all Chad Johnson comments to one thread from here on out or I am going to start merging them.

coastal
04-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Roy Williams every single time.

Night Train
04-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Where's D.J. Hackett ?

Ron Burgundy
04-21-2008, 04:42 PM

Ah...

That explains a few things.

coastal
04-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Ah...

That explains a few things.What does it explain there tough tits?

X-Era
04-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Your the GM pick your WR........

Roy Williams, my #2 wouldbe Chad Johnson, then Boldin.

DrGraves
04-21-2008, 06:13 PM
number 85 produces every year. *****ing or not.

BADTHINGSMAN
04-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Roy Williams

venis2k1
04-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Heck, id be pumped if we could keep Lee Evans.

Dr. Lecter
04-21-2008, 06:33 PM

As painful as this is to say, I agree.

With CJ's age and concussions, Roy is a much better pick-up right now.

Yasgur's Farm
04-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Chad cries like a frenck girl.

Don't Panic
04-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Roy Williams... younger than Chad, better than Anquan.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-21-2008, 07:21 PM
#85 all day long mouth or not he is amazing

Dude
04-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Chad Johnson isn't on the market.

bigbub2352
04-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Chad Johnson he will be still playing great football for 5 years and is consistent and proven

Mitchy moo
04-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Chad Johnson he will be still playing great football for 5 years and is consistent and proven

I feel the same way.:respect:

Confused
04-21-2008, 08:50 PM
I gott go with boldin. he may not be as big as roy, or as fast as chad, but he is waaaaayyyyy more physical than either of them. Short of TO, you wont find a more physical WR in the league.

Ron Burgundy
04-24-2008, 11:12 PM
What does it explain there tough tits?

It tells me I probably shouldn't listen to anything at all you have to say about wide receivers...and that you'll never be the man that your mother was.

The following is an actual conversation between Mitch Albom and Roy Williams, as Mitch is asking Roy about his awesome habit of celebrating each catch as if it just won him the Powerball lotto:

"Shouldn't poses like that wait until things are looking better?" Albom asked after the game.

"I celebrate first downs all the time." Williams answered. "I'm not gonna stop that. I'm an exciting player. If I do something exciting, I'm gonna show my actions."

"But you were losing, 10-0."

"What does that mean? ... That means nothing to me. The score means nothing."

There's also that sweet victory guarantee, which he and the Lions backed with a tremendous 7 points...but according to Roy, "it was stupid how close we were to 40."

Williams is a ****ing idiot who puts himself above not just his team, but the actual point of a football game: winning.

Chad might be run his mouth, but the bottom line for that boy is winning football games. And Boldin is a straight baller.

Johnson > Boldin > Williams

Marvelous
04-25-2008, 02:16 AM
Skoob, sorry bro but i made a similar thread unknowing of this thread...

---Boldin because he is a beast in the Moulds mold.
--No baggage like Chad..
--Not brittle made of glass like Roy Williams.
---All out warrior which is why i don't think we could pull it off...
--Isn't Arizona's ONLY strength their two stud wide-out combo's..
--If we landed Boldin i would compare my happiness to when we scored SPIKES....
---Chad Johnson would NEVER EVER play here.. The Ralph wouldn't even consider it.. It goes against our greatest tradition & that's quality..

Devin
04-25-2008, 02:31 AM
Ive never liked Roy Williams, a jackass who is playing for stats and cash. A true "me" player. I hope to god that nutsack never makes it onto a Bills team.

I choose Boldin but would absolutley take Chad. While NFL football players are by nature greedy *****s, and almost all WRs and arguably skill players in general seem to have a god complex, Chad has a true fiery nature and I believe wants to win and even more then that leave a mark on the game.

Boldin to me was the best option for this team. Hes a big physical, fearless, mean bastard. He has hands like glue, and when healthy imo is one of the best WRs in the game at his #2 spot. Is easily a top-end starter on any team. By and large he isnt a mouthy guy, and he has always been content to let his play do the talking. Most importantly I think hes the best team guy out the group.

Almost his only downfall has been his injuries.

Like I said Id be happy with Chad of course, but imo Boldin is the better fit for our team.