PDA

View Full Version : Draft Weekend is always awesome.

HHURRICANE
04-22-2008, 08:45 AM
I might end up in Nashville this weekend for a soccer tournament. I almost pulled off getting out of it.

Last year, my kids made communion and we had a party at our house. The draft went on and everyone started watching it and crossing off players, etc. The house went nuts (I have alot of friends from Buffalo in ATL) when Bruce announced we were taking Lynch. It was an awesome day and I loved when Miami fans went nuts over Ginn. It was one of the funner drafts.

As long as the Bills don't take a CB in the first I think we will be pretty excited about our first pick.

Let's hope the Bills get a lot better after this weekend.

justasportsfan
04-22-2008, 08:54 AM
It was a happy day when the fins drafted a kick returner with their no. 9. :snicker:

Poor Cam, I knew he wasn't gonna do much without guys like Gates , LT and the chargers OL.

HHURRICANE
04-22-2008, 08:57 AM
It was a happy day when the fins drafted a kick returner with their no. 9. :snicker:

Poor Cam, I knew he wasn't gonna do much without guys like Gates , LT and the chargers OL.

I wish I had a recorded the day because I told my buddies that this guy was going to last one season as the head coach. That was one of the biggest PR debacles I have ever seen.

Cam went on to say that the day was going to get better and than they took Beck!!

Miami sucks!!

RockStar36
04-22-2008, 08:59 AM
I think the best was when he had a press conference for the pick and people were booing the hell out of him.

HHURRICANE
04-22-2008, 09:08 AM
I think the best was when he had a press conference for the pick and people were booing the hell out of him.

That was the PR debacle I was talking about. Hilarious!!!! I still laugh every time I think about it.

DraftBoy
04-22-2008, 09:11 AM
I love draft weekend!

hydro
04-22-2008, 09:13 AM
I love draft weekend!

I don't believe it...

Jan Reimers
04-22-2008, 10:49 AM
The whole process will move along faster this year, too, which will make it even better.

The Spaz
04-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Absolutely love the draft. This year I will be using my new grill and make some brown ale and maple-glazed chicken wings (Newcastle Brown Ale of course)