PDA

View Full Version : Here's my ideal 2 round mock draft for the Bills...

Michael82
04-23-2008, 11:25 AM
http://www.clanram.com/forums/f85/nicks-final-two-round-nfl-mock-draft-29956/#post226419

11. Buffalo Bills: Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy
The Bills would kill for a trade here, primary because they want to address their receiver corps but don’t feel the value is great at this spot in the draft. They very well could convince a team to move up, especially since none of the cornerbacks have gone off the board yet. Arizona, Houston, or Philadelphia could be possible partners. But the Bills could also use some help in the secondary as well, so they may find it hard to pass on the draft’s best pass defender.

41. Buffalo Bills: James Hardy, WR, Indiana
Passing on a receiver in the first round doesn’t look like such a bad decision for Buffalo. I’m not convinced Hardy lasts this long, but it fell this way in my mock and I’m sure the Bills would be ecstatic if it fell this way on Saturday.

Even though I hate taking a CB in the first round, I believe that McKelvin is definitely the best CB and has shown the most. He would be a great #2 and maybe even #1 CB for the team. Plus we still get a damn good WR in the 2nd round. It won't happen. But it's nice to dream..... :drool:

PECKERWOOD
04-23-2008, 11:30 AM
http://www.clanram.com/forums/f85/nicks-final-two-round-nfl-mock-draft-29956/#post226419

Even though I hate taking a CB in the first round, I believe that McKelvin is definitely the best CB and has shown the most. He would be a great #2 and maybe even #1 CB for the team. Plus we still get a damn good WR in the 2nd round. It won't happen. But it's nice to dream..... :drool:

I would be thrilled if it played out like that.

FlyingDutchman
04-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Id love this, especially if we could some how score Kelly instead, but I do like what Hardy brings in the red zone

Tatonka
04-23-2008, 11:37 AM
so with the 11th overall pick, we are taking a guy that could "maybe" be a #1 cb?

wow.

gr8slayer
04-23-2008, 11:40 AM
so with the 11th overall pick, we are taking a guy that could "maybe" be a #1 cb?

wow.I'm confident that he would be a fine #1 C2.

bigbub2352
04-23-2008, 12:41 PM
A small school CB isnt a reach at 11