X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ptd86
    • Dec 2006

Clayton just said the bills and chiefs are talking

about the bills moving down to the 17th spot, he said it might rely on albert falling to 11 though
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

Re: Clayton just said the bills and chiefs are talking

I don't care as long we take a wideout at 17 aka James Hardy
    BILLIEVE

Comment

they may be looking at Ryan Clady at No11 too .. most opinion say the Broncos are very interested at 12

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Well I think thats a good trade down, better then the Philly one.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kernowboy
          they may be looking at Ryan Clady at No11 too .. most opinion say the Broncos are very interested at 12
          I dont buy that Denver loves Chris Williams for their ZBS scheme.
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

I'd rather have the Philly trade down and get a proven CB. What would they get for trading down with KC? Another pick? No thanks.

D & S Sports

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by RockStar36
              I'd rather have the Philly trade down and get a proven CB. What would they get for trading down with KC? Another pick? No thanks.

though i agree with you all the way........id take a trade down and get hardy if it happened

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

trade down and devin thomas u mean?
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                  If he can stay healthy, which is no guarantee especially considering how much money he'll take up.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

Thomas has had one good season, Hardy has three.

Thomas is a slightly bigger Evans type threat, Hardy is a different type of beast

Thomas had a pathetic 2006 stuck in a less than stellar Spartans receiving corps - 45 catches, 9 TDs and 682yds less than Hardy who had a better 2007 too.

Thomas will be the Robert Meacham of this draft. Hardy will be the Dwayne Bowe.

Hardy has had 36TDs in 33 games, Thomas 14 in 34 !!! Thomas had better all round yardage but are we going to use him as PR/KR?

Hardy's TD success rate per game is 109%
                    Thomas's TD success rate per game is 41%

Comment

• acehole
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by kernowboy
                      Ok broncos the chiefs are giving us a second rounder for this spot....you going to take that from a division rival? What say you move up one spot and give us your second rounder......
                      Hated by the stupid..
                      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                        trade down and devin thomas u mean?
                        No we mean 6'5.5", 37 inch vertical, 36 TD's in 32 college games Hardy.

Comment

Originally posted by acehole
                          Ok broncos the chiefs are giving us a second rounder for this spot....you going to take that from a division rival? What say you move up one spot and give us your second rounder......
                          err the Chiefs second rounder is No35, the Broncos is at No42

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                            No we mean 6'5.5", 37 inch vertical, 36 TD's in 32 college games Hardy.

Oh u mean wife beater and thug, my bad i forgot we draft those guys all the time,

by the way 5ft 10 and 6ft 2 is more than slight differance in height,and 190lbs and 218lbs is almsot 30 pounds, but i guess that is a slight differance but you are right that is Thomas is almost as fast as Evans, hmm sure sounds alot like a guy that came from the "U" andre Johnson i want no part of hardy and his ignorant ass, i will take Sweed all day or even Kelly over him,

1 year with 2,590 yard all purpose isnt a flash in the pan when playing at Mich St, but i cant deny hardy's production just wonder if he did all those TDs against the big schools or did he do it against all those **** schools Indiana plays?
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                              Oh u men wife beater and thug, my bad i forgot we draft those guys all the time,

by the way 5ft 10 and 6ft 2 is more than slight differance in height,and 190lbs and 218lbs is almsot 30 pounds, but i guess that is a slight differance but you are right they are Thomas is almost as fast as Evans, hmm sure sounds alot like a guy that came from the "U" hmmm andre Johnson hmmm i want no part of hardy and his ignorant ass, i will take Sweed all day or even Kelly over him,

1 year with 2,590 yard all purpose isnt a flash in the pan when playing at Mich St, but i cant deny hardy's production just wonder if he did all those TDs against the big schools or did he do it against all those **** schools Indiana plays?

Stats don't lie....and people can make mistakes right ....o no wait the world is perfect just like the 2007-2008 NE Patriots

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X