PDA

View Full Version : Lito Sheppard visits BUCS

Lexwhat
04-24-2008, 03:14 PM
The long-rumored Lito Sheppard trade appears to be getting closer.

FOXSports.com has learned that Sheppard was in Tampa on Wednesday to visit with the Buccaneers, who have emerged as the frontrunner for the two-time Pro Bowler, and is likely to be traded by Saturday.

It appears it will take a second-round pick plus and additional pick or player to get the deal done.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8069686/Two-time-Pro-Bowl-CB-Sheppard-visits-with-Bucs

ddaryl
04-24-2008, 03:16 PM
interesting... things are beginning to heat up

HHURRICANE
04-24-2008, 04:33 PM
The long-rumored Lito Sheppard trade appears to be getting closer.

FOXSports.com has learned that Sheppard was in Tampa on Wednesday to visit with the Buccaneers, who have emerged as the frontrunner for the two-time Pro Bowler, and is likely to be traded by Saturday.

It appears it will take a second-round pick plus and additional pick or player to get the deal done.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8069686/Two-time-Pro-Bowl-CB-Sheppard-visits-with-Bucs

Thank goodness that Peter King was wrong!!

Mitchy moo
04-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Thank goodness that Peter King was wrong!!

But he knows more than me and the Bills are front-runners, LOL.

ptd86
04-24-2008, 07:03 PM
wow im definitly glad, if we would of had to give up our 2nd round plus something, i only would of wanted the trade if it was simply a swap of 1st rounders.

Mitchy moo
04-24-2008, 07:25 PM
wow im definitly glad, if we would of had to give up our 2nd round plus something, i only would of wanted the trade if it was simply a swap of 1st rounders.

That would of been for a guy that's missed ~1/3 of the last 4 years regular season's games.

raphael120
04-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Man tampa has been on the Bills ass all offseason...always goin after the same guys we want.

Mitchy moo
04-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Man tampa has been on the Bills ass all offseason...always goin after the same guys we want.

Peter King reported it, who really knows? At this point it's all lies, smoke and mirrors.