PDA

View Full Version : Jordy Nelson

Tatonka
04-24-2008, 07:33 PM
good article. it is looking more and more like he is a 2nd rounder I guess.

http://www.themercury.com/K-StateSports/article.aspx?articleId=0c0dd69268074529bdd3b0a1bf12b5ec

In the midst of all the uncertainty of any professional draft, Jordy Nelson admits, "There's more of a feeling that it's real. It's a feeling that it's going to happen, and not hoping it will happen. It's pretty dang close to being for sure."

The 2008 National Football League Draft will take place on Saturday, April 26, with the first two rounds, followed by the remaining five rounds on Sunday, the 27th.

"I'm hearing second round, or maybe the third round," Nelson said. "My agent has been looking into that quite a bit, and that's what he's hearing ... second round."

Tatonka
04-24-2008, 07:34 PM
im getting more and more comfortable with the idea of going DE or even CB or LB in the first round and going Nelson in the second, assuming that Hardy or Kelly doesnt fall.

if we do that though.. we would have to franchise lee evans if we cant sign him long term.. to at least give us time to draft a new number 1 next year.

Yasgur's Farm
04-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Jordy Nelson alone does nothing to improve the O... We already have 2 slot receivers.

Having said that... I'd take him in a minute if we've already addressed #2 WR.

The Spaz
04-25-2008, 06:15 PM
I would take him if we get a true # 2 and Nelson can play slot and sometimes # 2.

ddaryl
04-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Yeah I'm on the Jordy Nelson bandwagon, but he shouldn't be the 1st WR we pick...

and I don't really see the Bills going wr twice on day 1 under any scenario.

blackonyx89
04-26-2008, 09:46 AM
im getting more and more comfortable with the idea of going DE or even CB or LB in the first round and going Nelson in the second, assuming that Hardy or Kelly doesnt fall.

if we do that though.. we would have to franchise lee evans if we cant sign him long term.. to at least give us time to draft a new number 1 next year.

Bring him in!!!!

Tatonka
04-29-2008, 11:40 AM
i guess i wasnt that far off.. i never could have predicted that nelson would be gone before hardy though.. lol

blackonyx89
04-29-2008, 12:15 PM
i guess i wasnt that far off.. i never could have predicted that nelson would be gone before hardy though.. lol

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=151485

My thoughts exactly.