PDA

View Full Version : So with all the talk about Devin Thomas

alohabillsfan
04-25-2008, 04:03 PM
through various media outlets, who are the Bills really targeting with thier pick?

I think it may be Sweed.

Michael82
04-25-2008, 05:04 PM
I think it's Kelly and that's why they want to trade down.

kernowboy
04-25-2008, 05:05 PM
James Hardy

X-Era
04-25-2008, 05:12 PM
through various media outlets, who are the Bills really targeting with thier pick?

I think it may be Sweed.

Could be, no real issue with that. Provided, the Bills feel he is not a health risk.

I think the years of the "gamble" are gone. Donahoe would go and draft McGahee hoping he would be fine after his college injury. Butler was a king of gamble with players like Corey Moore, Bobby Collins, etc...

Anyways, my point is, if they take him its because they think hes NO health risk. And thats my only possible concern.

The Jokeman
04-25-2008, 10:01 PM
If we go for WR then feel Sweed is the guy at the top of our list As he's a big WR that plays big whereas Thomas seems to get more accolades for his speed not as much his size. Also Sweed seems to be highly thought of when it comes to catching the ball with his hands whereas a guy like Bryant Johnson was supposedly downgraded by the team because he didn't do this.

The Spaz
04-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Devin Thomas. I think we move down and I also think we will acquire a later first round pick and take a TE.