PDA

View Full Version : Police and Courts: Charlie Rogers

Gunzlingr
04-16-2003, 07:01 AM
Dolphins | Police and Courts: Charlie Rogers - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
4:36 PT: Updating previous reports, the Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins WR/KR Charlie Rogers is facing six charges stemming from a July incident in New Jersey. The charges include: aggravated assault for causing bodily injury to a police officer, one count of making terroristic threats, one count of resisting arrest, and three counts of aggravated assault for bodily fluids. Rogers could face a one-game suspension under the NFL’s personal conduct policy if he is convicted or pleads guilty or no contest to the charges. However, there is a possibility the trial could be delayed until after the 2003 season.

Schobel94
04-16-2003, 08:54 AM
lol, man am I glad we got rid of this guy, we dont need a guy like that on our team, plus he sucks... that had something to do with it too I think.

Big Dave
04-16-2003, 01:32 PM
Out of curiousity, what kind of a person is this guy? Looks like we've got ourselves a real winner here.

The_Philster
04-16-2003, 03:25 PM
The arrest of Charlie Rogers following a confrontation with New Jersey police officers last July didn't dissuade the Dolphins from recently signing the running back/returner to a one-year, $555,000 contract.

Rogers faces six charges, including aggravated assault for causing bodily injury to a police officer, from a late-night incident outside a go-go bar in Old Bridge, N.J. According to police reports, Rogers refused to leave the After Dark parking lot despite repeatedly being ordered away after officers responded to a call from the bar manager about a possible fight. Rogers then allegedly charged and punched officer Robert Kurzydlowski, which led to a skirmish with other policemen who tried to assist in the arrest....more (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolnotes16apr16,0,2426003.story?coll=sfla%2Dsports%2Dheadlines)

Oh yeah...a real winner :rolleyes:

Buffarama
04-16-2003, 06:03 PM
He's a millionaire. That's what he told police last time he got arrested. He said, Don't you know who I am? I am a millionaire!

pmoon6
04-16-2003, 07:57 PM
Should fit in fine with the Dolfelons.