X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

good job everyone

just wanted to say great work by a lot of people posting draft info.. taking the time to do mocks and look up articles on potential draftees.. especially draftboy, devin, and a few others that put in significant time on the draft guide and similar stuff. I know i missed a lot of people, but there is no way to name them all. Just thanks for making this the best Bills board around.

here's to a great draft that makes our team a contender!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: good job everyone

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

Great job....thanks for educating me!

Don't tell my boss that i printed out the BillsZone draft guide at work...

Comment

• ronholm78
        • Mar 2006

Yah I just wanted to send a quick shout out from north dakota...I appreciate all of your guys work putting together the draft guide. We are the best fans and I can't wait to be in Buffalo for the first time this year and drinking with you guys
        From Grand Forks to Buffalo.....Bills #78 Lives forever!!!

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Couldn't have said it better.. Thanks for all the hard work this year (and every year) the BZ draft guide is absolutely amazing!

Comment

Working...
          X