PDA

View Full Version : Pat Kirwan's final mock has us trading down with detroit.

lordofgun
04-26-2008, 09:39 AM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d807f798d&template=with-video&confirm=true&?icampaign=TripleWide_0425

Luisito23
04-26-2008, 09:46 AM
While I wouldn't mind this trade LOG, I rather get Harvey ourselves instead of the Lions.

Dr. Lecter
04-26-2008, 09:52 AM
I like this. It is ideal.

Just say no to Harvey!

HAMMER
04-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Yes to Harvey, yes to Harvey. Nothing will improve this team faster than a top notch D-Line. Trade back into the late first for our big WR, Hardy is my preference, his production in college trumps the other receivers.

BillsFanInMass
04-26-2008, 11:07 AM
So what would we be getting from detroit to swap picks it didnt say?Extra second maybe?

Scumbag College
04-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Detoit would only be moving up four spots, I would guess one of their extra thirds. Maybe if we're lucky another late pick like a sixth or seventh.

Luisito23
04-26-2008, 11:36 AM
If You're smart you stay far away from this trade....Harvey has to be our pick, a 3rd. instead of a possible game changing DE?....Please take Harvey here, WR would be to me a HUGE letdown because we can fix that problem so easily, since this draft is DEEP in wideouts....You can never have too many good pass-rushers.....Let's all agree that's the money pick right there!!!....:shake:?

Mitchy moo
04-26-2008, 11:40 AM
If You're smart you stay far away from this trade....Harvey has to be our pick, a 3rd. instead of a possible game changing DE?....Please take Harvey here, WR would be to me a HUGE letdown because we can fix that problem so easily, since this draft is DEEP in wideouts....You can never have too many good pass-rushers.....Let's all agree that's the money pick right there!!!....:shake:?

Fingers crossed.

HHURRICANE
04-26-2008, 11:58 AM

Common sense is hard to find on OBD. I hope you are right becuase I agree 100% with you!!!

Dr. Lecter
04-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Yes to Harvey, yes to Harvey. Nothing will improve this team faster than a top notch D-Line. Trade back into the late first for our big WR, Hardy is my preference, his production in college trumps the other receivers.

Which cost the Bills their 2nd and a 3rd, meaning CB and TE gets ignored.

They made moves to improve the pass rush. Mitchell, Stroud and Johnson will do that. It is time to address the offense.

Trading back into the first will cost too much.