PDA

View Full Version : Trades...

Nighthawk
04-26-2008, 04:36 PM
From what I've seen, you can't tell me there were no trades available to the Bills to move down when they were on the clock. Anybody who thinks there weren't, well, then I have a nice plot of land down in Florida to sell you. Again, McKelvin might turn out to be a nice player, but it was not the correct move for this team, at this time. Moving down and getting an extra pick to help fill the WR, TE & CB holes later makes much more sense.

With that said, the WR's are sliding and we can only hope one is there in the 2nd to help the Bills offense. Keep your fingers crossed.

historypete
04-26-2008, 04:38 PM
I completely agree.

This was my big fear going into this weekend. The organization seems willing, almost too willing, to trade up, but they refuse to trade down.

Mad Max
04-26-2008, 04:41 PM
From what I've seen, you can't tell me there were no trades available to the Bills to move down when they were on the clock.

With almost 100% certainty there were offers.

With that said, the WR's are sliding and we can only hope one is there in the 2nd to help the Bills offense. Keep your fingers crossed.

This may turn out great. I was against a WR in Rd.1. Looks like we may have a chance for a top 5 guy now cough*Hardy*cough. (although a run is surely coming).

Nighthawk
04-26-2008, 04:50 PM
With almost 100% certainty there were offers.

This may turn out great. I was against a WR in Rd.1. Looks like we may have a chance for a top 5 guy now cough*Hardy*cough. (although a run is surely coming).

I agree, this position is due for a run and the Bills might just miss it. I would hate it if the Bills have to move up to get a WR. We need many more pieces to be a contender and keeping picks is essential.

Mad Max
04-26-2008, 04:54 PM
I agree, this position is due for a run and the Bills might just miss it. I would hate it if the Bills have to move up to get a WR. We need many more pieces to be a contender and keeping picks is essential.

Hopefully they take the best available TE if the run comes to soon and takes away the top 5. We'd get a stud, who'd be of more help than a first year WR anyway.