PDA

View Full Version : 3 things.

Mitchell55
04-26-2008, 11:25 PM
1. Madden finally got our uniforms right. We have our blue on blue uniforms now in the game as seen on McKelvin pic.
2. Finley will hopefully be in buffalo.
3. We got 2/3 major needs filled. Now all we need is a TE and maybe a DE or G and we will be set.

kernowboy
04-27-2008, 04:19 AM
2. The problem with Finley is he's weak, and his route running is poor not good for a receiving TE. If we are looking for a wildcard, Tom Santi of Virginia will be a solid if not spectacular pro. He blocks ok, has enough size and speed, runs good routes and does not blow assignments. All we need from a TE is to be where Trent needs him to be

3. I think we just need to go BPA. This is a really weird draft with loads of value still on the boards and some real reaches elsewhere. I think we can get a very decent DT, help at DE, a SLB, OL depth and still get a TE, another WR and a backup QB, not forgetting a psychotic FB

I'd be happy with

3. Moore DT
4. Schmitt FB
4. (supp) McGlynn OL/LS
5. Scott DE
6. Santi TE
7. Wright QB
7. Henry WR
7. Studebaker SLB/ST

Confused
04-27-2008, 05:48 AM
we get scmitt and a center, I am one happy mofo. I mean, I have been campaigning for Hardy since thanksgiving.....I in no way thought we'd actually get him short of grabbing him at 11, and here he he is. Heck yeah!!! I will order my "away" Hardy jersey as soon as they are available. What number you think he gets lynch? 88?

Luisito23
04-27-2008, 06:21 AM
I'd be happy with

3. Moore DT
4. Schmitt FB
4. (supp) McGlynn OL/LS
5. Scott DE
6. Santi TE
7. Wright QB
7. Henry WR
7. Studebaker SLB/ST

I would love to get Moore, and Schmitt!!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-27-2008, 07:20 AM
some one please tell me why we need a fb?

kernowboy
04-27-2008, 07:39 AM
some one please tell me why we need a fb?

Because Schonert has said we will be using a FB and at the moment neither Darian Barnes or Jonathan Evans are not acceptable options.

if we are serious about this we need to draft one of the top FBs