PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ingtar!

Devin
04-26-2008, 11:35 PM
What are your thoughts about our draft today?

More importantly where do you think we will/should go tomorrow? Anybody in particular you think would be a good fit?

LtFinFan66
04-27-2008, 12:23 AM
I think he knocked almost every pick by every team in the draft thread today

SeatownBillsFan21
04-27-2008, 01:50 AM
hows the mock draft shaping up buddy?

Devin
04-27-2008, 01:51 AM
I like both Avril at DE/LB and Reggie Smith at DB, maybe even Connor. I prever Avril though.

But there are a number of guys id be happy with at TE, WR and OL.

Ingtar33
04-27-2008, 02:16 AM
Heh... not really.

This wasn't a wonderful year to draft anyway. basically a lot of late 1st round/early 2nd round talent, and maybe 2 or 3 top 10 style talent.

I loved the 1st pick. i had him going as the 1st CB in my mock, and thought for sure he'd be gone before the bills picked.

When doing the mock it was clear not only would CB be the best talent at 11, but it filled our 2nd most pressing need. so it was obvious they'd take a CB if they couldn't trade back.

I'm not a huge fan of McKelvin, he's got everything you want in a CB, except hands. However, had he hands he would have gone in the top 5 and we wouldn't have him. His return skills are a huge bonus. not a reach, not a value, and he fills a need. A-

in round 2 we got probably the best possible WR in the draft if we want to improve our redzone play. Since the redzone play is the REASON why WR and TE is such a massive need, we, in essence, picked the ideal player to fix it. I hate Hardy's character issues. he's the type of pick who can hit or flame out. I'm just hoping he doesn't implode. If his problems are behind him, we basically got a younger, and faster Plaxico Burress. considering need, and value, i think this is another A- pick.

two A- picks. really great job.

(i only give A's if there was a massive heist pulled, i think only the Chiefs got an A at any point in this draft)

Ebenezer
04-27-2008, 02:20 AM
If his problems are behind him, we basically got a younger, and faster Plaxico Burress.

I hope he turns out better than Plaxico. Burress hasn't been overly impressive, imo.

Devin
04-27-2008, 02:24 AM
Where do you think we will/should go tomorrow?

Ingtar33
04-27-2008, 02:32 AM
As to round 3+

I'd love to see them take Rucker in round 3, that would put an exclamation point on our redzone offense.

Giving the team a lot of great options.

The fact he's easily the most productive of the TEs in the draft, in the receiving game, and his ability to stretch the field, and split the seem, he'd be an ideal threat to keep teams from stacking the box against Lynch.

Beyond that, i think we could use more speed, size and depth pretty much everywhere. We also could use a road grinding right guard, or Center. I think the only interior lineman left who fits this is Roy Schuening (round 3), or maybe later with Kory Lichtensteiger (rounds 4 - 6)

Devin
04-27-2008, 02:48 AM
Right on! Thanks man!