X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ratso
    • Nov 2005

Marcus Stroud Question

What does it ell you when you see team jump a ton of spots in the first round to draft a DE and then take another DE in the next round? What does that tell me about that team. Are they a little concerned they lost a stud at tackle and are trying to solidfy one of their major strengths? My question about Stroud's ability has been answered with the draft selections of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Marcus Stroud Question

not sure where your going with this..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

Well they moved up for two DE's not a DT...
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ratso
        What does it ell you when you see team jump a ton of spots in the first round to draft a DE and then take another DE in the next round? What does that tell me about that team. Are they a little concerned they lost a stud at tackle and are trying to solidfy one of their major strengths? My question about Stroud's ability has been answered with the draft selections of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
        Hey rat I think it's time for you to eat Stroud's fromunder cheese.

Comment

• ratso
          • Nov 2005

The point is if Stroud was so bad and your perceived strength was defense, then why would you draft nothing but defensive line? Especially when you are couple of o-lineman away from winning the conference. Granted they were ends and Stroud is a tackle but D-line is D-line and J-Ville looks like a team tring to make sure they can stop the run like they did last year. Both of those guys are stop the run first players.

Comment

Working...
          X