View Full Version : SC's New Top 5-4th Round First Pick

Scumbag College
04-27-2008, 11:04 AM
1. Mike McGlynn- OL Pitt
2. John Sullivan- C ND
3. Martin Rucker- TE Iowa
4. Kellen Davis- TE Michigan St.
5. Anthony Collins- OT Kansas

I like McGlynn, he plays all positions on the offensive line, and he is ready to compete as the top backup at all positions on the OLine. I've had it with Preston, Whittle is servicable at best and over 30, and there isn't much of anything behind Fowler at Center. I think not only does he immediately help the depth, but maybe also allows the Bills to keep 8 O-Lineman, freeing up an extra roster spot for DB, LB, DL, etc. and maybe only keeping 7 or so O-Lineman active on gameday. He even long snaps, which the Bills could certainly use.

Sullivan would compete for Fowler I believe for Center this year, and would really push to be the starting C in 2009.

I'm really not sold on any TE from here on in and don't think that any would be more than a second, or even third TE in 2008. i give Rucker just a little bit of an edge over Davis because of his speed and receiving abilities. Davis might be a little bit more ready to play, but Rucker has more upside.

Collins gives the Bills an immediate upgrade at OT behind Chambers, who is not a very good NFL player.

Other players that I would consider would be Ezra Butler (LB), Tony Hills (OT), Xavier Adibi (OLB), or Jacob Tamme (TE).

Scumbag College
04-27-2008, 11:17 AM
****!!!!

There goes McGlynn to the Eagles 5 picks before the Bills.

Michael82
04-27-2008, 11:22 AM
I want Martin Rucker! :pray:

Scumbag College
04-27-2008, 11:24 AM
If the Bills want to fill holes, they could go after Rucker here. I do think this would be a good place for him. I still want them to upgrade the offensive line depth with two more picks from here on in.

Scumbag College
04-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Rucker just went to Cleveland.

patmoran2006
04-27-2008, 11:25 AM
This next pick HAS to be Rucker, IMO if he's there.

Scumbag College
04-27-2008, 11:29 AM
OT Collins just went on my list. grrr

Michael82
04-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Sullivan would be a good pick and fills a big hole. :up: