PDA

View Full Version : Most of the guys being drafted right now...

Tatonka
04-27-2008, 01:06 PM
are guys that almost no one knows of and even less have seen play.

its not just bills player.

perspective.

coastal
04-27-2008, 01:07 PM
tell yourself whatever you need to to make yourself feel better.

The Spaz
04-27-2008, 01:07 PM

perspective.

Finally someone with some thought not just talking out of there ass.

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 01:09 PM

perspective.

I don't care what other teams do. All I know is that this organization is very bad at finding gems in the late rounds...PERIOD!

Tatonka
04-27-2008, 01:10 PM
the only way you know they got a "good pick" is it is one of the 4 guys left in the entire draft that you have heard of.. lol.

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 01:11 PM
the only way you know they got a "good pick" is it is one of the 4 guys left in the entire draft that you have heard of.. lol.

No, the only way I know is if they actually turn out to be a good player on the field and that has NOT happened with this organization. The facts support my argument...there is no arguing it.

Michael82
04-27-2008, 01:12 PM
You do have a point. There has been a lot of reaches in the last couple rounds. We aren't the only ones... :phew:

Tatonka
04-27-2008, 01:15 PM
No, the only way I know is if they actually turn out to be a good player on the field and that has NOT happened with this organization. The facts support my argument...there is no arguing it.

there is fact about how our two 4th rounders have played on an nfl field already? damn.. that was the fastest minicamp in history!

:poop:

ParanoidAndroid
04-27-2008, 01:44 PM
I don't remember seeing this many players still available in the 5th that multiple mocks had in the first 3 rounds. I love it!

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 01:45 PM
there is fact about how our two 4th rounders have played on an nfl field already? damn.. that was the fastest minicamp in history!

:poop:

Wow, reaching now...aren't we? You understood the point...

Tatonka
04-27-2008, 01:46 PM
andy, stop it.. we are screwed no matter what! lol.

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I absolutely love when you have no facts to back up your arguement and start posting like a 2 year old. It's great.

LtFinFan66
04-27-2008, 01:51 PM
:popcorn:

Tatonka
04-27-2008, 01:56 PM
what facts do i need to respond to whining? what facts are you looking for?

the fact that no matter what the bills do people will whine? or the fact that most people know nothing about the players teh bills have drafted, but speak as if they do and assume it is a horrible pick? lol

LtFinFan66
04-27-2008, 01:58 PM
This is some funny ****

The Spaz
04-27-2008, 01:58 PM

the fact that no matter what the bills do people will whine? or the fact that most people know nothing about the players teh bills have drafted, but speak as if they do and assume it is a horrible pick? lol

Don't you know the Bills mailed there draft guide to every fan and they are going way off there draft board....lol

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 01:59 PM

It's not whining when it is backed by facts. All I want is this team to get better. I think they've grabbed some good pieces, but not grabbing more offensive players when our offense has sucked for so long, really bothers me. They did zero in FA to address it and it seems like they are too much in love with the mediocre TEs they picked up in Anderson and Johnson. Now that doesn't make any sense to me. They had the opportunity to grab a pass catching TE (Rucker) and chose to ignore the need for that type of player.

The Spaz
04-27-2008, 02:00 PM
It's not whining when it is backed by facts. All I want is this team to get better. I think they've grabbed some good pieces, but not grabbing more offensive players when our offense has sucked for so long, really bothers me. They did zero in FA to address it and it seems like they are too much in love with the mediocre TEs they picked up in Anderson and Johnson. Now that doesn't make any sense to me. They had the opportunity to grab a pass catching TE (Rucker) and chose to ignore the need for that type of player.

Actually Rucker was picked before us.

Tatonka
04-27-2008, 02:01 PM
ok

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Actually Rucker was picked before us.

No, he was there after the Bills picked in the 3rd and they could've move up to get him. Just like Cleveland did.

The Spaz
04-27-2008, 02:07 PM
No, he was there after the Bills picked in the 3rd and they could've move up to get him. Just like Cleveland did.

Oh so the Bills were supposed to reach for a guy who they didn't value as a 3rd Rd. pick?

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Oh so the Bills were supposed to reach for a guy who they didn't value as a 3rd Rd. pick?

He was not a reach...Corner was a reach. Rucker was very productive and fit a need that this team has had for years...a pass catching TE. Nowhere near a reach to move back up into the late 3rd or early 4th to get him.

The Spaz
04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
He was not a reach...Corner was a reach. Rucker was very productive and fit a need that this team has had for years...a pass catching TE. Nowhere near a reach to move back up into the late 3rd or early 4th to get him.

How do you know where the Bills had him valued?

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 02:10 PM
How do you know where the Bills had him valued?

Where the Bills have him ranked does not determine if he was a reach.

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Oh, my bad, you were talking about Corner. No, you might be right...they might have had him high on their board, but Rucker is better value to this team at that point.

Marvelous
04-27-2008, 02:13 PM
The Corner & TE pick seemed like extreme reaches.. Esp the corner. And i woulda sworn that the Bills brass read this board and heard all the "we want a TE whining..... But this last LB pick atleast had a bio i could read in my draft mag...

--What about the DE pick? That's a day 2 pick that is going unmentioned.

Nighthawk
04-27-2008, 02:15 PM
The Corner & TE pick seemed like extreme reaches.. Esp the corner. And i woulda sworn that the Bills brass read this board and heard all the "we want a TE whining..... But this last LB pick atleast had a bio i could read in my draft mag...

--What about the DE pick? That's a day 2 pick that is going unmentioned.

I actually love that pick. Ellis is a very good player and will give us some edge pass rushing help. Great value where he was picked.