X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Roscoe Parrish is no longer #1

Roscoe is no longer the Bills leading player with the Mush mouth.. Congrats on a great run Parrish, but Leodis clearly is set to lead the Bills with marbles in the mouth...

-Chris Brown- " Perry fewells system is kinda similar to what your used to right?"

-Leodis-"I have a familiar know what go good."

---I just watched his interview with our own Chris Borwn at BB.com... Jokes about his speech aside the kid has me VERY EXCITED....The kid is hungry and pissed at the Jets & Pats for passing him. He feels dissed..

-I'm sure most have already mentioned this..I didnt frequent BB.com till after the whole draft..

****Man i love this pick***
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Roscoe Parrish is no longer #1

I hope he makes every other team pay.

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

I just watched his introduction video & he is freakin nervous bigtime.. Don't these kids prepare at all for life in the NFL and having to answer questions in english? The agents should prepare them so they don't make asses outta themselves like Leodis did... Talk is cheap in football since i no longer care if the guy is rayray thuglife as long as he cares about the Bilsl and plays hard..
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

They cut him short on Sirius because the interview was so embarrassing. I just posted it.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

You guys are mean.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

maybe if you were from southern georgia with a thick dialect and could play football, you would make 30 million over the next 5 years too.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HAMMER
              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
              • Jul 2003

He and Roscoe both have pea brains, but they can run like the wind.

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                maybe if you were from southern georgia with a thick dialect and could play football, you would make 30 million over the next 5 years too.
                Thick dialect? Yes, but dialect isn't the problem, it's a lack of brains and the inability to speak the English language properly.

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

I see not many of you have made it to the South. It's quite normal for someone to speak like that...

Comment

• Marvelous
                    • Feb 2004

Oh, i live in SOUTH Florida & have for 30 years. lol I have never heard anybody at workplace or bars etc talk like that.
                    -But i don't care if he's thug 50 whatever as long as he delivers. Unlike McGahee though i hope he cares about the team and sees us as more then just a paycheck...Perhaps...
                    GO BILLS!!! NE
                    Magical Trevor

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Ok sure, I'd pay money to hear the conversation the first time he lines up across from Roscoe in practice.. but I don't care what he sounds like.. you can tell he's a really good kid, and obviously has skills.

And not to nitpick, but south Florida ain't exactly 'the south'.. I've lived in rural (think Deliverance) Georgia, and have met people who talk like that.

Comment

• Illmatic15
                        • Mar 2007

Just because he has an accent ppl label him as stupid, I cant believe you people, wtf is wrong with buffalo..

Ashton Youbotys #1 fan! reppin Liberia
                        GET WELL SOON KEVIN EVERETT!

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                          Thick dialect? Yes, but dialect isn't the problem, it's a lack of brains and the inability to speak the English language properly.
                          wow.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Run Forest, run!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by JJamezz

And not to nitpick, but south Florida ain't exactly 'the south'.. I've lived in rural (think Deliverance) Georgia, and have met people who talk like that.
                              I agree with ya on this JJ. South florida is over run with cubans, haitians and old people from the north. When i moved back to the north from living in the south Louisianna and Georgia to be specific. Sometimes people could not understand what i was saying sometimes because i picked up the southern accent. I haven't listened to the interview but it's funny when a black guy has a thick accent people think he is a dumb thug. If it's a white guy he's just a redneck. Way to continue with stereotypes everyone.

I also find it sad that so many of you have labeled this guy a thug already. Is there a secret Klan forum here in the zone?

Comment

Working...
                              X