PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn Johnson is a horse's arse!!! Dissed Buffalo Bills related.

blackonyx89
04-28-2008, 09:35 AM
He said that be careful what you wish for, you might be traded to Buffalo with JP QB'ing and you might not see the ball. You suck Keyshawn!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dr. Lecter
04-28-2008, 09:37 AM
I learned long ago to ignore most commentators/opinion guys on these shows on both positive and negative comments.

Pinkerton Security
04-28-2008, 09:37 AM
huh??

don137
04-28-2008, 09:38 AM
Yet Keyshawn was talking about making a comeback with Miami being a potential suitor. Who does he thinks would be throwing him the ball in Miami?
In addition, JP is a backup now Keyshawn. This is why you just blow it off.
Keyshawn is a guy you truly do not take seriously. He is all fluff and no substance.

Jan Reimers
04-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Why pay any attention to a guy with a 49 IQ?

colin
he does make a good point tho, jp is a bad qb.

blackonyx89
huh??

It was on WGR55 this morning.

Dr. Lecter
04-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Why pay any attention to a guy with a 49 IQ?
OK, OK.

I'll quit posting then.

PECKERWOOD
04-28-2008, 09:41 AM
How is Keyshawn even employed? He has never said anything worth value to me, Buffalo related or not. How many former players does ESPN have to hire to get the "players" perspective? One ex-addict after another, give it a rest.

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2008, 09:41 AM
he does make a good point tho, jp is a bad qb.
Not this again. :rolleyes:

Pinkerton Security
04-28-2008, 09:42 AM
It was on WGR55 this morning.

sorry, just didnt know who (or what) he was referring to.

colin
04-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Not this again. :rolleyes:

would you not agree if he said that about going to baltimore, or miami?

facts are facts, we have a pretty bad O, if we are 20th in the NFL this season i'll consider that a good improvement and be happy (i expect a great D and ST tho).

justasportsfan
04-28-2008, 09:53 AM
would you not agree if he said that about going to baltimore, or miami?

facts are facts, we have a pretty bad O, if we are 20th in the NFL this season i'll consider that a good improvement and be happy (i expect a great D and ST tho).

Meeshawn is so clueless that he was most likely checking out who his new teammates were going to be in Dallas.

Meeshawn got replaced by an unproven rookie last year and he still thinks the world of himself. DUH!

blackonyx89
04-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Meeshawn is so clueless that he was most likely checking out who his new teammates were going to be in Dallas.

Meeshawn got replaced by an unproven rookie last year and he still thinks the world of himself. DUH!

That's funny! Prima Donna to the end. See you in the Hall of Fame, yeah,
right!!!

DMBcrew36
04-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Keyshawn is a joke.

Anyone remember when he was all excited that Carolina drafted a receiver 2 years ago and he said, "This is going to be great! I'll be able to take him under my wing and show him the ropes, etc." Keyshawn was released like 2 days after that because the draftee got his receiver job. F'in hilarious. And so began his miserable "analyst" career.

HHURRICANE
04-28-2008, 09:59 AM
Sorry guys but Buffalo is fair game until either JP or Trent do something.

justasportsfan
04-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Sorry guys but Buffalo is fair game until either JP or Trent do something.
It's fair game as long as you know what you're talking about. JP is not the starter and Keyshawn didn't know that but you can defend his stupidity all you want. you obviously didn't see the stupidity in his comment and I'm not surprised ...

imbondz
04-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Keyshawn to Ocho Cinco: 'Careful what you wish for'

NEW YORK — Keyshawn Johnson (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=2668) had some advice for Chad Johnson (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=2544), the Cincinnati Bengals wideout who had been been on forcing a trade like out of an unhappy situation like Randy Moss (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=1655) did last year.
The ESPN analyst and former NFL receiver believes the Bengal would be making a mistake if he were to divorce himself from quarterback Carson Palmer (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=2550).
"I think Chad is going about it the wrong way," the ESPN analyst said. "I told Chad at the Super Bowl, 'Be careful what you wish for. Because when they bounce your butt and you wind up in Buffalo with J.P. Losman (http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=2780) as your quarterback, you're going to be screaming.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2008-04-27-keyshawn-chad_N.htm

imbondz
04-28-2008, 11:46 AM
ouch. that's still a horrible perception out there about our team. perception meaning truth.

The Spaz
04-28-2008, 11:47 AM
ouch. that's still a horrible perception out there about our team. perception meaning truth.

It's a whole new year.

feelthepain
04-28-2008, 11:50 AM
And if Trent get's hurt...which is a good possibility given his history, who's the Bills QB?

trapezeus
04-28-2008, 11:51 AM
pushing 10 years of playoff futility doesn't earn us the right not to be mocked.

Keshawn probably wasn't tell Chad johnson a specific fact of knowledge, but simply a metaphor of badness. which in this case is playing for a team that doesn't get to the playoffs who also happens to have a bad QB on its roster.

That all being said, i still don't like keshawn, and i don't like that the bills have been content being the laughing stock of the league since 1999. I hope this is the year they get to the playoffs and manage to play entertaining games.

justasportsfan
04-28-2008, 11:54 AM
pushing 10 years of playoff futility doesn't earn us the right not to be mocked.

Keshawn probably wasn't tell Chad johnson a specific fact of knowledge, but simply a metaphor of badness. which in this case is playing for a team that doesn't get to the playoffs who also happens to have a bad QB on its roster.

That all being said, i still don't like keshawn, and i don't like that the bills have been content being the laughing stock of the league since 1999. I hope this is the year they get to the playoffs and manage to play entertaining games.
Great, Meeshawn giving advice to another ME-Me wr. I'm surprised Chad didn't tell Meeshawn to stick his opinions up his arse. " Meeshawn, you can only dream of being half the wr I am".

Dr. Lecter
04-28-2008, 11:59 AM
OK, OK everybody.

Back on topic of Keyshawn's idiocy.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2008, 12:20 PM
JP will start 4 or 5 games this year. Keyshawn is right. Unless those games are against Miami, Bengals, or Houston. JP's career was built on those.

feelthepain
04-28-2008, 12:24 PM
JP will start 4 or 5 games this year. Keyshawn is right. Unless those games are against Miami, Bengals, or Houston. JP's career was built on those.

JP's last game against Miami he threw for less then 100 yards.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2008, 12:28 PM
JP's last game against Miami he threw for less then 100 yards.

So? He's done that in about 5 of his 31 starts. :ill:

mysticsoto
04-28-2008, 12:32 PM
OK, OK everybody.

Back on topic of Keyshawn's idiocy.

I just want to know why he is still an analyst. I change the channel whenever he starts talking...

feelthepain
04-28-2008, 12:41 PM

I'm just saying he's had some good games and some bad games against Miami and it's really a push when it comes to his matchups with the Dolphins.

feelthepain
04-28-2008, 12:42 PM
I just want to know why he is still an analyst. I change the channel whenever he starts talking...

I'm not a fan of him either and I will be less then thrilled if he decides to lace'em up again for the Dolphins.

justasportsfan
04-28-2008, 12:44 PM
but he owns the fins. I thought it's all about the wins. Your posts are starting to become Moranish. Self contradictory.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2008, 01:02 PM
but he owns the fins. I thought it's all about the wins. Your posts are starting to become Moranish. Self contradictory.

JP did have 2 good Qtrs out of 16 against Miami.

justasportsfan
04-28-2008, 01:06 PM
JP did have 2 good Qtrs out of 16 against Miami.

he is 3-1 against the fins. The old TDunmmy said it 3 was all about the wins. Looks like the new one is flipflopping.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2008, 01:09 PM
he is 3-1 against the fins. The old TDunmmy said it 3 was all about the wins. Looks like the new one is flipflopping.

The Bills won those games inspite of the QB play. Ryan Leaf could have been behind center and the Bills still would have won.

losman420
04-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Keyshawn is a joke.

Anyone remember when he was all excited that Carolina drafted a receiver 2 years ago and he said, "This is going to be great! I'll be able to take him under my wing and show him the ropes, etc." Keyshawn was released like 2 days after that because the draftee got his receiver job. F'in hilarious. And so began his miserable "analyst" career.LOL yeah i remember that. wasn't it during the draft? he was a guest analyst I think.

justasportsfan
04-28-2008, 01:17 PM
The Bills won those games inspite of the QB play. Ryan Leaf could have been behind center and the Bills still would have won.

:rofl: The same can be said about Flutie. The team won because of the D and inspite Flutie. Ironic.

Philagape
04-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Meshawn's an idiot just for thinking JP is still our QB.

Dr. Pepper
04-28-2008, 06:17 PM
JP and Trent should each have a copy of Keyshawn's quote hanging above their lockers as motivation this season.

Nighthawk
04-28-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm confused? Why is everybody so upset? Keyshawn was right...JP is not half the QB Palmer is. That is what he said in a nutshell. People...relax...he was just stating a fact.

yordad
04-28-2008, 10:26 PM
I'm confused? Why is everybody so upset? Keyshawn was right...JP is not half the QB Palmer is. That is what he said in a nutshell. People...relax...he was just stating a fact.So, JP is our starting QB. Sweet fact. And, maybe I'm hurt because there is some truth, our QBs havn't proved much. But, there are other teams clearly worst off, IMO. :headscrat

Truth or not, he is horrible. I swear, he was just listen to what everyone else had to say, and spinning it. Man, I could wing most of what he says. I think Steve Young is WAY more imformative.