X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

This is the WR we should draft...

The New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Cincinnati Bengles, Seattle Seahawks, and the Carolina Panthers all have showed interest in Liddell, but it would be a childhood dream to play for the Buffalo Bills.

Liddell, who grew up near Rich Stadium, has always been a big fan of the Buffalo Bills and was a huge fan of Jim Kelly, Andre Reed and James Lofton. While growing up, Liddell would go to the Bills training camp.

"As a little kid I remember going to training camp and I always remember the guys that stayed and signed autographs for the kids. I want to be able to do that and take the time for kids, because that is special for them. I want to make sure that I can give something back," said Liddell.

This is the type of character you would want on a team and he has been compared to Randy Moss and Terrel Owens. He has good size 6-3 210 pounds. He isn't a burner but a good big, possesion receiever. Maybe I just like the fact he is a Bills fan.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Sounds like a great guy... I would take him!

Comment

• Schobel94
      The Sack Master
      • Jan 2003

Sounds good! I ahvent heard anything about him, when is he expected to go?
      Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

63 210??? draft him in round 1. Sounds like Boston... or close to it

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

I can't find anything about him. The stupid Mt. Union website must be having problems. Go Bills!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
            Expert on Experts
            • Jul 2002

mt. union is a division 3 school that has won a bunch of national championships. The fact that he played D3 will hurt him if that is where he went, so maybe we can get him in later rounds?

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
              • Jul 2002

we need a speedster, not another possesion option.
              Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

If he wants to play for us so bad, I'm sure he would ink a FA contract after the draft.

Comment

Working...
                X