Fine - 70

Something like that.

Mudflap1
04-28-2008, 11:30 AM
70's and below, are you kidding?

Jon

The Spaz
04-28-2008, 11:30 AM
I would hope that hardy gets an 82-83. I think the rest rest are about right.

PECKERWOOD
04-28-2008, 11:39 AM
I would hope that hardy gets an 82-83. I think the rest rest are about right.

Usually the 2nd rounders are about an 80 rating.. I think Poz was rated 80 overall, his tackling was at about 82. My guess for Hardy is about 88-90 speed, 90 acceleration, 90 jumping, 82 catching, awareness is probably 77-78 or so. Just a hunch!

Pinkerton Security
04-28-2008, 11:44 AM
i hope hardy's speed is over 90. 92 or 93 would make me happy.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-28-2008, 03:07 PM
It's such a nerdy and uncool thing to think about, but I am with you 100% on this. One of the first things I thought of after we drafted them was "hmmm......I wonder what their Madden ratings will look like?" When you look at our D upgrades I think the D rating will improve dramatically. O should be about the same aside from Hardy's upgrade.

Pinkerton Security
04-28-2008, 03:15 PM
It's such a nerdy and uncool thing to think about, but I am with you 100% on this. One of the first things I thought of after we drafted them was "hmmm......I wonder what their Madden ratings will look like?" When you look at our D upgrades I think the D rating will improve dramatically. O should be about the same aside from Hardy's upgrade.

I know people on here like to throw around the Madden insults saying some live in the video game world, not the real world, but Madden is anything but nerdy and uncool. I promise. Those who say that just dont play. Whats not to love about playing with your favorite players on your favorite team and bringing the Bills to greatness?

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-28-2008, 03:17 PM
I am with you pinkkdog, did you just read the first line of my words? I love Madden and I am at the store at midnight to get it every year.

hydro
04-28-2008, 03:19 PM
I know people on here like to throw around the Madden insults saying some live in the video game world, not the real world, but Madden is anything but nerdy and uncool. I promise. Those who say that just dont play. Whats not to love about playing with your favorite players on your favorite team and bringing the Bills to greatness?

Nobody insults the playing of the game that I have seen. It is the people that think being a GM in the real world is just like Madden. Like Skooby who thinks we should just bring in Ocho Cinco or Boldin or R. Williams because it is as easy as going to trade player option in the control panel.

Oaf
04-28-2008, 04:00 PM
ESPN 2K5 baby!

Just kidding. I was fairly disappointed with 08 and we'll see if I put up 60 bucks for a roster update this year.

DrGraves
04-28-2008, 04:38 PM
i just hope they give hardy the spectacular catch thing, so he comes down with the ball everytime

Marvelous
04-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Rookie ratings always get me excited and guarantee my $60.
-I doubt Hardy will get any speed. McKelvin will though :)

My perfect draft:

Rd1) Kelly/Thomas/Sweed
Rd2) Keller
Rd3) Best Available CB
Rd4) Schmitt
Rds5-7) Best available WR, OL, LB, OL
BuffaloBillsStampede, That draft wishlist is POSTERBOY for sexy,hyped up selecting. Outta the 5 players mentioned i bet 4 of them disapoint. Sorry bout the OT...
TKC1138- "As you were, move along"

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Yeah that mock draft in my sig is also very old so dont get your panties in a bunch. I also still would have taken Keller and been very happy. Are you telling me you would have been pissed at that draft because there were a lot of good DB's left in the 3rd round. I would not have been upset with Hardy in the 1st, Keller in the second, and best available CB in 3? I cant say I wouldnt like that better than what we got to be honest. I dont know a bunch about the FB, but a lot of people wanted him around here so there is no need for the attack, thanks very little.