PDA

View Full Version : Bills Secondary

PECKERWOOD
04-29-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm really psyched to see a guy like McKelvin join our secondary. I was just watching some clips of him on BB.com and he hits REALLY hard! I honestly feel bad for the WR's we go up against because Whitner, Simpson and now McKelvin can really leave you in a world of hurt. Chris Brown asked McKelvin how he handles larger recievers and McKelvin responded back with: "I hit them hard." As McKelvin was responding to this question they were showing clips of McKelvin completely DESTROYING Calvin Johnson. I mean it was just insane, he hit CJ so hard a couple times that his feet were just pointed straight up in the air. If you think that Whitner and Simpson hit hard, just wait till you get a load of this kid. There is no denying that Randy Moss is a HOF WR but he will NOT want to catch the ball when McKelvin and Whitner are waiting to deliver wicked hits on him. I don't expect a crazy amount of interceptions from our secondary but I do expect to see alot of concussed and discombobulated WR's!!

:gobills:

venis2k1
04-29-2008, 11:40 AM
The best way to get Randy Moss uninvolved in the offense is to hit him hard and hit him often.

colin
04-29-2008, 11:47 AM
The best way to get Randy Moss uninvolved in the offense is to hit him hard and hit him often.

and early.

he will dissapear if you crack him hard and then cover him tough.

if you try to scheme around it he will nuke you

hydro
04-29-2008, 11:54 AM

I thought we had to have a nba center to cover him? :snicker:

EDS
04-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Mu understanding is that McKelvin is not a big hitter - more of a finesse guy. Is this not true?

The Spaz
04-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Mu understanding is that McKelvin is not a big hitter - more of a finesse guy. Is this not true?

Watch some highlights.

justasportsfan
04-29-2008, 01:52 PM
I hope he takes Brady's head off in a cb blitz.

bigbub2352
04-29-2008, 02:10 PM
At the very least, we should probably have the fastest secondary in the league

youboty 4.4
greer 4.3
mckelvin 4.3
whitner 4.3
simpson 4.4
mcgee 4.4
that is serious speed
i dont see many teams going long on us

mysticsoto
04-29-2008, 02:15 PM

youboty 4.4
greer 4.3
mckelvin 4.3
whitner 4.3
simpson 4.4
mcgee 4.4
that is serious speed

Youboty appears to play alot slower than 4.4...and Simpson may not be 4.4 post injury...but point taken. We will have a speedy secondary that needs to create interceptions when Stroud and McCargo are in the QB's face hurrying him...

justasportsfan
04-29-2008, 02:17 PM
we should have more coverage sacks this year.

Jayhawk
04-29-2008, 02:19 PM
The best way to get Randy Moss uninvolved in the offense is to hit him hard and hit him often.nah, just have another woman say he hurt her. It worked in the playoffs :D

bflojohn
04-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Justa, NOT only coverage sacks, but INT's when pressure gets to the opposing QB! This defense could be pretty darn good this year. I hope Leodis McKelvin, Chris Ellis, Marcus Stroud, Kawika Mitchell and Spencer Johnson turn this group into a dominant force! There's a lot to be anxiously looking forward to this season... bring on the Seahawks!!! Go Bills!

OpIv37
04-29-2008, 08:06 PM
you know, I keep hearing about Whitner being a big hitter, but in two years, the hit on 85 was the only big hit he's had. His play doesn't justify his reputation.

And I never feel sorry for our opponents- if they can't take the heat, stay the **** out of the kitchen.

FlyingDutchman
04-29-2008, 09:16 PM
I am extremely excited to see Ko again. I was really looking forward to watching his 2nd year and was so pissed when he was injured. Having him back is going to make a bigger difference then people realize.

jamze132
04-30-2008, 04:01 AM

youboty 4.4
greer 4.3
mckelvin 4.3
whitner 4.3
simpson 4.4
mcgee 4.4
that is serious speed
Toast McGee?