PDA

View Full Version : Byrd Cut by rams

Bmax
04-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Dominique Byrd-TE

I say yes.....I know his family very very well. He has relatives who live in Buffalo. They are very good people .. He hated St Louis and had may problems off the field. He knows he made a lot of mistakes and hopes to turn his life around. I think he wants to head back to california to play football. Who knows maybe the raiders are a good fit for him with Kiffin being the coach. But how long will that be the case ?

I wish him well i know his family is trying to get him back on track...

Bmax

PECKERWOOD
04-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Who is that?

Bmax
04-29-2008, 11:31 PM
on second thought i say no not right now... Byrd was a 3rd round pick with rams from USC right before the draft Pete carroll threw him under the bus and bad mouthed him to scouts.

Byrd is currently facing Felony assult charges and on three years probation for a DUI charge.. He may face NFL suspesion and a ban .. Byrd needs to forget about football and deal with the legal issues has has and then get his life together and then go from there .. Maybe he will get another shot in the NFL but it's highly unlikely now.. The felony charge was a surprise to me.. with that teams won't touch him ..

Bmax

LABillsFan
04-29-2008, 11:36 PM
This could be one of the shortest threads ever.