PDA

View Full Version : My comments on every AFC team's draft

Coach Sal
05-01-2008, 10:46 AM
http://www.salsports.com/2008%20AFC%20Draft%20analysis.htm

DraftBoy
05-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Pretty solid, I thought Cleveland did a better job and I think Bell may end up starting for them in the middle.

Coach Sal
05-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Pretty solid, I thought Cleveland did a better job and I think Bell may end up starting for them in the middle.

Thanks.

Tough to give them a clear evaluation when they didn't have a 1-3. But considering what they got in return for tjos epicks, they may have alreay done a good job in this draft.

DraftBoy
05-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks.

Tough to give them a clear evaluation when they didn't have a 1-3. But considering what they got in return for tjos epicks, they may have alreay done a good job in this draft.

Agreed!

Night Train
05-01-2008, 04:03 PM
I think Ellis is going to be thrown in there immediately on 3rd down. If Hargrove could get a lot of snaps, this guy certainly will.

don137
05-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks.

You know its ironic. People like Mel Kiper give Cleveland high marks because they used the draft system to pick up solid players whether it be through the draft or using picks to trade for players. Yet when he grades KC he gives them high marks because they sed the system to get Albert and Dorsey but he never mention their in Allen. I know he would of left eventually but the act remains by using the system KC gained draft picks but they also gave up their best defensive player but people fail to factor that in when evaluating them.

DrGraves
05-01-2008, 08:09 PM
i really hope that mckelvin isnt a bust. there isnt any reason to think so, but i just feel like we did such a good job with our picks last year that we're due to get one wrong.