PDA

View Full Version : SI/Banks - Buffalo on the rise

The Answer
05-02-2008, 11:23 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/05/02/movers/index.html?section=si_latest

AFC East: Buffalo (Going up) -- I foresee the Bills being in the thick of the AFC wild-card scrum as the regular season winds down in '08. They're better at quarterback with Trent Edwards entering his second season as the unquestioned starter. They're better at offensive coordinator, where Turk Schonert will fight predictability at every turn. They're better in the defensive interior even if tackle Marcus Stroud is no longer a Pro Bowl perennial, and they're better with cornerback Leodis McKelvin and receiver Kevin Hardy arriving via the draft. With improved health early on, Buffalo's season won't be over before it even starts, as was the case in '07.

~The Answer

Ebenezer
05-02-2008, 11:24 AM
...that's why they play the games...

dasaybz
05-02-2008, 11:40 AM
not having 15 guys on IR is gonna help too

BAM
05-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Sure glad we got Kevin Hardy.

xovan
05-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Who is Kevin Hardy ??

Yasgur's Farm
05-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Kevin is short for James

PECKERWOOD
05-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Awesome post Answer. I'll be surprised if this thread catches on though because it's positive. If you post negative threads and remarks like some people your threads will become more popular. It's amazing how the Bills are getting lots of love from analysts yet we as Bills fans can't do the same. I'm predicting a 9-7 to 10-6 season for the Bills! :up:

xovan
05-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Oh I found him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Hardy_%28Defensive_tackle%29

Must be a depth guy, I HOPE!!!

Confused
05-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Oh I found him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Hardy_%28Defensive_tackle%29

Must be a depth guy, I HOPE!!!

he must be a coach or something. we did we have to draft him?

DrGraves
05-02-2008, 02:01 PM
can anybody say fluke superbowl win like the gmen??!

ublinkwescore
05-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Kevin is short for James

I always thought James was short for Kevin - I guess it's different out here on the west coast.

The King
05-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Wait we signed Kevin James?

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/12/84/0000041284_20070710153005.jpg

Philagape
05-02-2008, 03:27 PM
If you post negative threads and remarks like some people your threads will become more popular.

Thanks to those who go in them whining about the negativity :bf1:

PECKERWOOD
05-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Thanks to those who go in them whining about the negativity :bf1:

I'll make a deal with you. Put me on ignore and I'll put you on ignore, kapeesh?

Philagape
05-02-2008, 06:23 PM
I'll make a deal with you. Put me on ignore and I'll put you on ignore, kapeesh?

You can do whatever you want, but your posts haven't approached that level of revulsion yet. I counterpropose that I'll tolerate your posts if you tolerate posts you don't like (meaning no whining).

PECKERWOOD
05-02-2008, 06:37 PM
You can do whatever you want, but your posts haven't approached that level of revulsion yet. I counterpropose that I'll tolerate your posts if you tolerate posts you don't like (meaning no whining).

I'll whine as much as I want to whine. If you and Op can make whiny threads and gay parade your way through the entire BZ then I should be able to whine as I please. I don't really like you at all, so why pretend? It's obvious the feelings are mutual but at the same point I don't go around quoting your every post. The sooner my posts become repulsive to you the better.

Philagape
05-02-2008, 06:47 PM
I'll whine as much as I want to whine. If you and Op can make whiny threads and gay parade your way through the entire BZ then I should be able to whine as I please. I don't really like you at all, so why pretend? It's obvious the feelings are mutual but at the same point I don't go around quoting your every post. The sooner my posts become repulsive to you the better.

I have no dislike for you whatsoever. I comment on posts, that's all. :bighug:

OpIv37
05-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Awesome post Answer. I'll be surprised if this thread catches on though because it's positive. If you post negative threads and remarks like some people your threads will become more popular. It's amazing how the Bills are getting lots of love from analysts yet we as Bills fans can't do the same. I'm predicting a 9-7 to 10-6 season for the Bills! :up:

you know, when those same analysts predict that the Bills will do poorly, everyone on this board *****es about how they don't know what they're talking about and they're just predictions and they were wrong about New England in 2001 etc etc etc.

But now that the analysts are predicting that the Bills do well, we're suddenly supposed to believe them?

The facts are that this team has underperformed, and the people who are being negative are actually being realistic. People who expect a lot from this team are expecting players and coaches to do things they've never proven they can do. It's illogical.

OpIv37
05-02-2008, 06:55 PM

just once, can you respond to a post without referencing fecal matter or calling someone gay or ******ed?

Seriously, go back and check the threads from last year or the year before- I've been in arguments with justasportsfan and mysticsoto that went on for 15 pages without anyone levying insults.

If you disagree, fine, but leave the immature name calling and personal attacks out of it.

BAM
05-02-2008, 08:07 PM

I can dig it. Go Bills!

Mad Bomber
05-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Sure glad we got Kevin Hardy.
Is that James Hardy's evil twin brother?

Mad Bomber
05-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Awesome post Answer. I'll be surprised if this thread catches on though because it's positive. If you post negative threads and remarks like some people your threads will become more popular. It's amazing how the Bills are getting lots of love from analysts yet we as Bills fans can't do the same. I'm predicting a 9-7 to 10-6 season for the Bills! :up: Sorry....

We just do NOT tolerate positivity on this board. :negrep:

:jk: