PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on in DC?

Mitchy moo
05-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Fred Davis is AWOL & M. Kelly needs to keep going faster. Looks like our front office may have chosen wisely.:band:

Coach Zorn after practice:

"There was one time in a one-on-one that Malcolm beat the defender, and we didn't get the ball to him," Zorn said. "As he saw the ball sail over his head, he slowed down. My emphasis was 'Don't slow down, speed up, just make an effort.'

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3380976 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3380976)

DraftBoy
05-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Fred Davis is AWOL & M. Kelly needs to keep going faster. Looks like our front office may have chosen wisely.:band:

Coach Zorn after practice:

"There was one time in a one-on-one that Malcolm beat the defender, and we didn't get the ball to him," Zorn said. "As he saw the ball sail over his head, he slowed down. My emphasis was 'Don't slow down, speed up, just make an effort.'

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3380976 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3380976)

The Davis thing is something interesting, but the thing with Kelly is a common rookie mistake.

venis2k1
05-04-2008, 05:37 PM
after 2 days of practice in shorts, Kelly is clearly a bust :rolleyes:

Mitchy moo
05-04-2008, 05:45 PM
after 2 days of practice in shorts, Kelly is clearly a bust :rolleyes:

Obviously I kicked that in for debate, the Davis thing is interesting.

raphael120
05-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Maybe they just have a really crappy QB there. But I think it's laughable all the offensive guys they signed. Theyll be lucky if any of them make an impact this year. I think the writing is on the wall for Santana Moss and Chris Cooley if they don't want to spend money on him. But it would make me happy to see the Redskins botch yet another draft.

raphael120
05-04-2008, 06:03 PM
LOL some dude comments...

I don't blame him for going missing, I wouldn't wanna play for the 'Skins either

LABillsFan
05-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Was Felton Huggins with him?

venis2k1
05-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Maybe they just have a really crappy QB there. But I think it's laughable all the offensive guys they signed. Theyll be lucky if any of them make an impact this year. I think the writing is on the wall for Santana Moss and Chris Cooley if they don't want to spend money on him. But it would make me happy to see the Redskins botch yet another draft.

People in glass houses...

Mitchy moo
05-04-2008, 08:53 PM

The Skins over the past 5 seasons have drafted the least amount of players in the NFL. Synder thinks that his stealing the top players and paying for them works in the NFL, he's been dead wrong.

Scumbag College
05-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Fred Davis was still on West Coast time. Anyways, oversleeping isn't that big of a problem, especially on your third day at a job.

raphael120
05-04-2008, 10:49 PM

At least we're cheap and we suck, the Skins throw tons of money at people to play just as well as the Bills do.

PECKERWOOD
05-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I wonder if Snyder knows that there is only 1 football to go around to: Moss, Randle El, Kelly, Cooley, Davis and Thomas. Even though I lived in VA right outside of DC for about 7 years, I have never liked the Redskins.. For some reason their current draft has made me hate them even more.

Mitchy moo
05-06-2008, 07:02 AM
I wonder if Snyder knows that there is only 1 football to go around to: Moss, Randle El, Kelly, Cooley, Davis and Thomas. Even though I lived in VA right outside of DC for about 7 years, I have never liked the Redskins.. For some reason their current draft has made me hate them even more.

Good, hate will make you stronger.......

lordofgun
05-06-2008, 07:53 AM
Fred Davis was still on West Coast time. Anyways, oversleeping isn't that big of a problem, especially on your third day at a job.
Ummm....yes it is. When you're new at a job, it's very important to make a good impression.

jamze132
05-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Ummm....yes it is. When you're new at a job, it's very important to make a good impression.
Yeah, I'm not sure I would want to be late when starting a new job. Then when you are questioned as to why you are late, most people make up some lame excuse and look like an idiot instead of just saying, "I ****ed up, my bad, won't happen again."

Scumbag College
05-06-2008, 09:04 AM

He showed up on time two of the three days, that's pretty good.

DraftBoy
05-06-2008, 09:35 AM
He showed up on time two of the three days, that's pretty good.

:rofl: How is that even remotely good?

Mitchy moo
05-06-2008, 09:39 AM

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Scumbag College
05-06-2008, 09:48 AM

He's batting .667, that's amazing!