• JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Go on youtube and type...

Pominville OT winner
    Drury Tieing goal
    Afinogenov OT goal
    Briere OT goal

It sucks so bad knowing what could have been and knowing that we may never reach that level of excitement for the next decade, or until Quinn is fired.

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Go on youtube and type...

When I was in the process of educating and getting my girlfriend into hockey I made her watch the Drury goal against the Rangers with 7 seconds left. I still get chills watching that. That game might have been one of the greatest I've ever seen.

D & S Sports

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
      Pominville OT winner
      Drury Tieing goal
      Afinogenov OT goal
      Briere OT goal

It sucks so bad knowing what could have been and knowing that we may never reach that level of excitement for the next decade, or until Quinn is fired.

JD
      We went to the conference finals twice with the current regime.

The Flyers were worst in the NHL last year too by the way. Don't get too down on things

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

I know but that "Buffalo mentality" has me thinking, we're always going to get ****ed.. always.

Also, if the bills and sabres ever moved.. i can almost guarantee buffalo turns into farm land lol. I know I know, they aren't moving but I'm just saying.. this city relies on them more than anything.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

And they should. I'm not sure what I would do if either franchise moved.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
          X