X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NC-BILLS44
    • Jul 2002

Bills 13th in NFL-Fan Satisfaction Ratings

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Positives - Affordability and Bang for Buck
    Negatives - Ownership & Titles
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills 13th in NFL-Fan Satisfaction Ratings

Nice! So apparently the fan support and satisfaction is there. Maybe this stuff and the season ticket report will help cool some of the moving to Toronto talk for now.

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

How anyone in Buffalo is satisfied with no play-offs in a decade, no SB's ever is beyond me.

Satisfaction with................... never mind.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by NC-BILLS44
        http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...=nfl&year=2008

Positives - Affordability and Bang for Buck
        Negatives - Ownership & Titles
        how can you get a bang for your buck if you don't win any championships. it's all sunk costs as a fan unless you win the big one. Then we'll find out how good all the money spent is.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by JediBuffalo
          How anyone in Buffalo is satisfied with no play-offs in a decade, no SB's ever is beyond me.

Where does it say anyone is satisfied?

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
            Where does it say anyone is satisfied?
            Well these are "SATISFACTION RATINGS"

We are number 13 on the SATISFACTION RATINGS, that means that we are more SATISFIED with our team than 19 other teams out there. If you can't figure it out then there's no hope for you.

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

maybe some of you shouldn't be questioning the Bills position on the satisfactory scale as much as you should be questioning why the bottom 19 NFL teams fans aren't as satisfied. Could it be the high ticket prices with similiar lack of production to show for it. If a team makes the playoffs 2 times in the last 10 years but never wins a playoff game in that same time period are they really that much better off then the Bills recent drought... Especially if there paying $25 - $50 more per ticket ????

Heck Cleveland is 14 on this list.... and they've watched there team pull out in the cover of night and head to baltimore once already. They've had some piss poor drafts and piss poor luck with injuries yet they're "satisfied"

Me, I'm satisifed knowing I have my favorite team to follow regardless. When/If the Bills do leave I won't have any satisfaction since I won't follow the sport from that point on.

but lets not forget that this chart is based on recent marketing polls.. and I think most Bills fans are satisified with the present direction of the team believing we are finally going to return to a playoff contender after such a long draught.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

it simply means we love our team win or lose.

As far as no sb wins...compare to 26. Miami Dolphins . They have sb wins. Goes to show you which fanbase is fairweathered.

It's no secret bills fans are passionate about their team except for those who are both cowboys and bills fans

sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                  maybe some of you shouldn't be questioning the Bills position on the satisfactory scale as much as you should be questioning why the bottom 19 NFL teams fans aren't as satisfied. Could it be the high ticket prices with similiar lack of production to show for it. If a team makes the playoffs 2 times in the last 10 years but never wins a playoff game in that same time period are they really that much better off then the Bills recent drought... Especially if there paying $25 - $50 more per ticket ????

Heck Cleveland is 14 on this list.... and they've watched there team pull out in the cover of night and head to baltimore once already. They've had some piss poor drafts and piss poor luck with injuries yet they're "satisfied"

Me, I'm satisifed knowing I have my favorite team to follow regardless. When/If the Bills do leave I won't have any satisfaction since I won't follow the sport from that point on.

but lets not forget that this chart is based on recent marketing polls.. and I think most Bills fans are satisified with the present direction of the team believing we are finally going to return to a playoff contender after such a long draught.
                  Your logic is flawed:
                  As far as Cowboys country is concerned, Jerry Jones is definitely riding tall in the saddle. He's signed top free agents (offensive tackle Leonard Davis and safety Ken Hamlin), hired coaches like Jason Garrett (QBs) and top sheriff Wade Phillips, and started building a new ranch, scheduled to open in 2009. Result: a 22-spot leap in Ownership rankings since last year. Fans also give big ups to Big D's big three of TO, MB lII and America's QB (that's Terrell Owens, Marion Barber III and Tony Romo to you tenderfeet). You'd think a 27% hike in average ticket prices (up to $84.12, third-highest in the league) would hurt the Boys' Bang, but you'd be wrong, pard. That's because the real bottom line (wins, silly) went up even more (44% from '='06 to '07). Add it all up, and you get a Texas-size, 36-spot overall giddyap, fourth-best in the NFL. - Eddie Matz

Comment

• ddaryl
                    • Jan 2005

Your logic is flawed:
                    no it's not... your perception is skewed

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                      no it's not... your perception is skewed
                      Fact is:

fourth-best in the NFL
                      with some the second most expensive ticket coming in 2009. Your logic is flawed.

Comment

• ddaryl
                        • Jan 2005

^^^

and yet the stats of the chart clearly say Bills fans are the 13th most satisfied in the NFL and the debate here had absolutly nothing to do with Dallas or any of the 12 teams listed above Buffalo. My retort above was in reagrds to why the 19 teams below us MIGHT NOT BE AS SATISFIED. Pure specualtio on my part.

You apear to be upset because you wanted the Bills to be listed at #30 or lower so you can feel some sort of satisfaction that other Bills fans were as miserable as yourself, maybe, I don't know..

Many of us are not, and I never will be. I have my low points but right now the last 10 years don't even exist, I am a forward looker, and if I do look back I look at the time where we fired TD and started anew, and I am satisfied about the direction of our team, obvioulsy most other Bills fans are too.

Comment

• yordad
                          • Dec 2007

The Jests got the highest STD score............eeeeww!!
                          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                            • Sep 2003

Imagine paying 5 times more for tickets PLUS $20,000 for a PSL, paying $12 a beer and doing only marginally better as a team. That describes about two-thirds of the teams in the NFL. Tell me how satisfied you'd be?

PTR
                            10 Commandments of the D
                            1. Never stop Rocking.
                            2. Legalize all drugs.
                            3. Quit your day job.
                            4. All Religion should be taxed.
                            5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                            6. F**k her gently.
                            7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                            8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                            9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                            10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
                              Imagine paying 5 times more for tickets PLUS $20,000 for a PSL, paying $12 a beer and doing only marginally better as a team. That describes about two-thirds of the teams in the NFL. Tell me how satisfied you'd be?

PTR
                              Good post!

Comment

Working...
                              X