PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs / Bills do not belong in the same sentence, yet....

Mitchy moo
05-07-2008, 02:16 PM
After thinking about it and seeing playoff posts on here, it's insanity. We are in the same division as one of the best teams in the history of the NFL, we have to play them twice and will most likely have to earn 1 of 2 wildcard berths available. All of that adds up to major obstacles that we have to overcome during the season, like beating a team that actually has a winning record. I want to see stroud help stop the run, Poz play more than 3 weeks, Hardy go up for the big TD toss, Edwards play in a snowy mess, Bills change the play at the line, Lee catch the big pass, Mitchell sit on a QB's head, mclovin return a INT for a TD, Bills score more than 30 points and pound Brady's head into mush. Until I see most of this come about, keep your playoff bound posts in the spam zone where it belongs.

Mudflap1
05-07-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm stunned... very impressive post! Spot on.

Jon

Mr. Miyagi
05-07-2008, 02:19 PM
After thinking about it and seeing playoff posts on here, it's insanity. We are in the same division as one of the best teams in the history of the NFL, we have to play them twice and will most likely have to earn 1 of 2 wildcard berths available. All of that adds up to major obstacles that we have to overcome during the season, like beating a team that actually has a winning record. I want to see stroud help stop the run, Poz play more than 3 weeks, Hardy go up for the big TD toss, Edwards play in a snowy mess, Bills change the play at the line, Lee catch the big pass, Mitchell sit on a QB's head, mclovin return a INT for a TD, Bills score more than 30 points and pound Brady's head into mush. Until I see most of this come about, keep your playoff bound posts in the spam zone where it belongs.
Awwwww....does someone need a hug today? :bighug:

BlackMetalNinja
05-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Skooby - Prozac = This Thread

Mitchy moo
05-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Skooby - Prozac = This Thread

This seems more personal than about the post, attack the post not the poster. I know childish prods gets some of you excited but you are more than welcome to challenge the content and not try to seem witty (when your not).

hydro
05-07-2008, 02:32 PM
This seems more personal than about the post, attack the post not the poster. I know childish prods gets some of you excited but you are more than welcome to challenge the content and not try to seem witty (when your not).

Everyone is just pointing out that this isn't the usual extremely optimistic Skooby thread.

And by the way that is in no way a personal attack.

FlyingDutchman
05-07-2008, 02:34 PM
I give it three weeks til skooby completely switches his position and starts a playoff bound rep thread

RockStar36
05-07-2008, 02:34 PM

I thought it was really witty! REP for everyone!!

DrGraves
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Im going to cry if we take roscoe off of punt returns

BlackMetalNinja
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM

Says the guy that just said in another thread that I need tweezers to take a piss. You're ridiculous man... all I was pointing out was that this wasn't your typical overly optimistic post. I'd prefer it if you actually made sense a little more often like your initial post in this thread.

yordad
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
:flipping this post off:

Bills, playoffs. Bills, playoffs.

Mitchy moo
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Says the guy that just said in another thread that I need tweezers to take a piss. You're ridiculous man... all I was pointing out was that this wasn't your typical overly optimistic post. I'd prefer it if you actually made sense a little more often like your initial post in this thread.

Hey that is a different forum and you whipped it out, literally. I am very optimistic about this season but seeing 4-0 start threads and playoffs has me thinking let's just review what has to be done first to show signs of us going that far. **

** This in no way precludes me from starting a playoff bound thread / rep thread at any point. ( I do mean any point)

FlyingDutchman
05-07-2008, 02:48 PM
** This in no way precludes me from starting a playoff bound thread / rep thread at any point. ( I do mean any point)

um yes it does, at least before the season starts it does. otherwise youre a complete hypocrite

FlyingDutchman
05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
also i wouldnt be against 86ing the whole rep thread thing as a whole. But then youll have to find a different way to get attention, like actually leaving meaningful posts.

ddaryl
05-07-2008, 02:56 PM
The Playoff bound Buffalo Bills will defeat the Patriots at least once this year.

Bills in the Playoffs woo hoo !!!.. gonna have a good time.. Hey hey hey

justasportsfan
05-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I give it three weeks til skooby completely switches his position and starts a playoff bound rep thread

it'll only take a mtter of a few postive camp reports by Chris Brown to turn skooby back into a homer.

DrGraves
05-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I can't wait to see everyones faces on openning day when hasselbeck wins the toss, says "we're going to take the ball and we're going to score" and then marches down the field on our new and improved defense... lol

hydro
05-07-2008, 02:58 PM
I can't wait to see everyones faces on openning day when hasselbeck wins the toss, says "we're going to take the ball and we're going to score" and then marches down the field on our new and improved defense... lol

Are you a bills fan???

justasportsfan
05-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Are you a bills fan???
sounds like a troll to me? you?

hydro
05-07-2008, 03:01 PM
sounds like a troll to me? you?

Certainly turning into one it seems.

raphael120
05-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah, until the Pats' wheels come off their Douche-train, we're going to be automatically competing for one of the 2 wildcard spots every season, not division title...it's unfortunate.

Mitchy moo
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I just feel that the tone of how great our team is now that we picked up some talent leaves alot to be desired. I want the paper team to turn into the team on the field, which will equal results.

HAMMER
05-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Skooby is right, some should temper their enthusiasm, but I still think we can make the playoffs.

yordad
05-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Guys, it is the off season. There are currently no playoff teams. But seriously, did some of you just tell fellow bills fans not to get excited? Not to be optimistic? Not to have fun? Not to enjoy? Not to be free to post what they feel and think?

I think the Bills will make the playoffs. I plan to get a little excited about it. I am having a good ol' time rubbing it in the faces of friends that are Dolphins fans.

If I am wrong, I will be disappointed. It will hurt. And, I will love every second of it. That is life.

acehole
05-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Bills do not belong in the same sentence, yet....

Yes it does....

Bills will not make the playoffs.

acehole
05-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Guys, it is the off season. There are currently no playoff teams. But seriously, did some of you just tell fellow bills fans not to get excited? Not to be optimistic? Not to have fun? Not to enjoy? Not to be free to post what they feel and think?

I think the Bills will make the playoffs. I plan to get a little excited about it. I am having a giood ol' time rubbing it in the faces of friends that are Dolphins fans.

If I am wrong, I will be disappointed. It will hurt. And, I will love every second of it. That is life.

I think the idea here is to lower expectations if we dont get production out of a certian postion which will remain namless as we have other threads going for hat topic.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/smilies/nod.gif:D:

justasportsfan
05-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I just feel that the tone of how great our team is now that we picked up some talent leaves alot to be desired. I want the paper team to turn into the team on the field, which will equal results.
you predicted playoffs last year. You should be predicting superbowl with the new additions.

yordad
05-07-2008, 05:34 PM
I think the idea here is to lower expectations if we dont get production out of a certian postion which will remain namless as we have other threads going for hat topic.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/smilies/nod.gif:D:
"Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain." 50 cent

Mitchy moo
05-07-2008, 05:49 PM
you predicted playoffs last year. You should be predicting superbowl with the new additions.

How to use the talent is the trick now, there are here.

FinFaninBuffalo
05-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Probable Division winners:

Pats, Indy, SD, Clev or Pitt

Jac, Clev or Pitt, Tenn, Denver, and Buffalo are the teams that should be fighting for two WC spots. Jac was the strongest of those teams. Clev, Pitt, and Tenn were the next strongest. Pitt plays 12 games against teams that finished above .500. I think Clev will have trouble duplicating the offense from last year. Buffalo has a shot, but they need to get past both the loser of the Pitt/Clev battle and Tenn. They play Clev at home so they may be able to help themselves.

Peter King has NE, Indy, SD, Pitt, Jac, and Clev ranked ahead of Buffalo. In his opinion, that means they only need to jump over one team to make the playoffs.

Clearly they have a chance, but only if they get better QB play and can stay healthy.

HHURRICANE
05-07-2008, 09:24 PM
9-7

yordad
05-07-2008, 09:46 PM
9-7Isn't that close enough to admit it could be 10-6? :dance:

Oh come on man, the Bills make me wanna shout. So, crack a beer, a smile, and come on over to the sunny side of the party pool. The water is warm.

Probable Division winners:

Pats, Indy, SD, Clev or Pitt

Jac, Clev or Pitt, Tenn, Denver, and Buffalo are the teams that should be fighting for two WC spots. Jac was the strongest of those teams. Clev, Pitt, and Tenn were the next strongest. Pitt plays 12 games against teams that finished above .500. I think Clev will have trouble duplicating the offense from last year. Buffalo has a shot, but they need to get past both the loser of the Pitt/Clev battle and Tenn. They play Clev at home so they may be able to help themselves.

Peter King has NE, Indy, SD, Pitt, Jac, and Clev ranked ahead of Buffalo. In his opinion, that means they only need to jump over one team to make the playoffs.

Clearly they have a chance, but only if they get better QB play and can stay healthy.Your killin' my buzz. J/C LOL

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=151975
Yordad's Power Rankings
I'm seeing some other's rankings and I'm doing a

1. Patriots- Still the team to beat, preferably with a stick
2. Colts- Getting older, but if Freeney comes back full strength, I think there is another run possible
3. Cowboys- Class on the NFC, and I am not happy about this
4. Chargers- One of the most talented, sky is the limit
5. Giants- Not getting too much respect
6. Jags- AFC team no one wants to face, their D-line should be fierce
7. Minnesota- NFC team no one wants to face, their D-line should be fierce
8. Cleveland- They were close, will the additions pay off?
9. Redskins- Holy receivers!! Is Campbell the guy?
10. Saints- I still think their talent was better then their '07 record
11. Bills- The return of Poz, and the fall of Hardy, makes Bills nation feel like they added 3 first rounders
12. Pittsburgh- Should be in the hunt, but hopefully not too deep
13. Tennessee- I know Vince is fast, but can he catch his own passes?

Top 13 in the power ranking, LOL

ublinkwescore
05-08-2008, 12:52 AM
I smell a classic thread or one possibly headed for the Thread hall of fame here.

Spiderweb
05-08-2008, 03:42 AM

Always the eternal optimist....

jamze132
05-08-2008, 04:11 AM
also i wouldnt be against 86ing the whole rep thread thing as a whole. But then youll have to find a different way to get attention, like actually leaving meaningful posts.
That was rude...

jamze132
05-08-2008, 04:15 AM
I smell a classic thread or one possibly headed for the Thread hall of fame here.
Na, it kind of faded. Skooby just is finally coming back down to earth like the rest of us! I should start a rep thread for him to increase his moral.

Jan Reimers
05-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Alright. Who kidnapped Skooby, and when are they letting him post again?

BADTHINGSMAN
05-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Until I see most of this come about, keep your playoff bound posts in the spam zone where it belongs.

:rofl:

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 07:35 AM
That was rude...

am i lying? sorry it offended the polite police. most of his meaningful posts are copied and pasted from other message boards, which i have already busted him 3 times doing. everything else is one line responses that bring nothing to the conversation.

Mitchy moo
05-08-2008, 07:55 AM
am i lying? sorry it offended the polite police. most of his meaningful posts are copied and pasted from other message boards, which i have already busted him 3 times doing. everything else is one line responses that bring nothing to the conversation.

You obviously have some personal issues with me, goodluck.

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 08:03 AM
You obviously have some personal issues with me, goodluck.

Its nothing personal, i just call out the weird stuff you do. Like plagiarize peoples posts word for word from other message boards and try to play it off like it was yours. You just need to take it down a notch. This is a place to discuss football, not a place to constantly seek peoples approval and praise.

Mitchy moo
05-08-2008, 08:16 AM
Its nothing personal, i just call out the weird stuff you do. Like plagiarize peoples posts word for word from other message boards and try to play it off like it was yours. You just need to take it down a notch. This is a place to discuss football, not a place to constantly seek peoples approval and praise.

I share information that I find, what are we here for anyways?

yordad
05-08-2008, 08:19 AM
I share information that I find, what are we here for anyways?You should clearly site the source.

Hey Scoob, we all have quirks. But, you have to admit, some of your post are a bit...... inconsistant.

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 08:21 AM
I share information that I find, what are we here for anyways?

Dude, ITS CALLED PLAGERISM. What dont you understand about this? Should I start copying John Clayton reports, and act like Im the one who wrote it? Besides the fact that it is ******ed to take someones post word for word and play it off as yours, it can also be illegal. This has been explained to you before, yet you still cant get it through your head.

Mitchy moo
05-08-2008, 08:24 AM
You should clearly site the source.

Hey Scoob, we all have quirks. But, you have to admit, some of your post are a bit...... inconsistant.

I cannot deny that but it's diversity that keeps things interesting and unpredictable. I cannot understand why modification and change are so frowned upon by some here, if anything it's refreshing to see people realize different aspects.

THATHURMANATOR
05-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Great thanks for letting me know about this Skoob. I won't bother watching this year.

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 08:27 AM
I cannot deny that but it's diversity that keeps things interesting and unpredictable. I cannot understand why modification and change are so frowned upon by some here, if anything it's refreshing to see people realize different aspects.

i have no idea what you just said

Mitchy moo
05-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Dude, ITS CALLED PLAGERISM. What dont you understand about this? Should I start copying John Clayton reports, and act like Im the one who wrote it? Besides the fact that it is ******ed to take someones post word for word and play it off as yours, it can also be illegal. This has been explained to you before, yet you still cant get it through your head.

Take your medications and relax, seriously.

Mitchy moo
05-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Great thanks for letting me know about this Skoob. I won't bother watching this year.

I want to see some gametime action before I declare the Bills playoffs bound. People are saying we're going 4-0 to start the season and that's just silly without seeing how we look. Mind you if we stay healthy and start winning all our games I be the first to declare our greatness but let's witness some first.

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Take your medications and relax, seriously.

I am relaxed. You keep trying to justify plagerism which is just ******ed. What dont you understand?

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 08:38 AM
I want to see some gametime action before I declare the Bills playoffs bound. People are saying we're going 4-0 to start the season and that's just silly without seeing how we look. Mind you if we stay healthy and start winning all our games I be the first to declare our greatness but let's witness some first.

ok, and another thing. These places youre reading posts that we are going to the playoffs are PREDICTION THREADS. Of course it would be easier for these people to see a few games, and then say if we are, or are not going to the playoffs.

yordad
05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
I cannot deny that but it's diversity that keeps things interesting and unpredictable. I cannot understand why modification and change are so frowned upon by some here, if anything it's refreshing to see people realize different aspects.Hey man, I express different views all day long. But, I don't start rep threads for signing a player, then bash that player, then tell others their similar threads belong in Spam. It is inconsistant is all I am saying. And, if you do plagarize, you should stop.

Also, I think your entertaining sometimes. Just so you know. I do read your threads. I play the rep game. It is fun. Your fun. So I am not trying to bash you. But, you do make me do a :headscrat

jamze132
05-08-2008, 02:41 PM
If I'm the "polite police" than you are the message board nazi. Seriously dude, do you follow Skoobs around and investigate his posts here and on other message boards?

Dude, like him or not, (I do) he brings a needed peerspective to the zone. He is always positve, never seems to be in a bad mood, and is rich. :rockon:

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 04:47 PM
If I'm the "polite police" than you are the message board nazi. Seriously dude, do you follow Skoobs around and investigate his posts here and on other message boards?

Dude, like him or not, (I do) he brings a needed peerspective to the zone. He is always positve, never seems to be in a bad mood, and is rich. :rockon:

Message board nazi? for calling out someone who copies and pastes peoples posts as his own? yeah i follow him around bc i have nothing else do....No dude, i also browse other boards (yet only post here) and on more than three occasions after checking out another board and then coming here ill notice posts that seem very familiar. He has been called out before and continues to do it and justify it every time. Call me rude if you will, but I have no respect for someone who does such a thing. Mixed with the constant flip flopping and contradicting he does and the 10 threads he starts every day about any random thought that pops into his head, it kinda gets annoying.

jamze132
05-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Message board nazi? for calling out someone who copies and pastes peoples posts as his own? yeah i follow him around bc i have nothing else do....No dude, i also browse other boards (yet only post here) and on more than three occasions after checking out another board and then coming here ill notice posts that seem very familiar. He has been called out before and continues to do it and justify it every time. Call me rude if you will, but I have no respect for someone who does such a thing. Mixed with the constant flip flopping and contradicting he does and the 10 threads he starts every day about any random thought that pops into his head, it kinda gets annoying.
Dude, just take a deep breath and relax. You are getting angry and your heart rate is rising about someone you will probably never meet on a MESSAGE BOARD. I am sure there are way more important things to get mad about in life. But typing opinions on a computer shouldn't be one of them. :nod:

FlyingDutchman
05-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Dude, just take a deep breath and relax. You are getting angry and your heart rate is rising about someone you will probably never meet on a MESSAGE BOARD. I am sure there are way more important things to get mad about in life. But typing opinions on a computer shouldn't be one of them. :nod:

ummm totally relaxed dude. You can tell tone on a computer? You have a skill. if anything you should relax and let the man speak for himself....oh wait he doesnt have a leg to stand on bc he knows he does everything hes been accused of.

Mitchy moo
05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
ummm totally relaxed dude. You can tell tone on a computer? You have a skill. if anything you should relax and let the man speak for himself....oh wait he doesnt have a leg to stand on bc he knows he does everything hes been accused of.

Sure, then you woke up. I have people recopying my own posts on here from the past week much less from other sites. Did it ever dawn on you that some of those other site names may have been me as well?

FlyingDutchman
05-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Sure, then you woke up. I have people recopying my own posts on here from the past week much less from other sites. Did it ever dawn on you that some of those other site names may have been me as well?

Um no it hasnt, because you admitted you did it, and tried to explain why it was ok. Obviously your answer was ******ed and more people called you out, and then you asked mods to terminate the thread because you realized what a moronic thing you did. Do you not recall this? Or do you seriously want me to find these threads.......wake up skoob, you know what you do....

Mitchy moo
05-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Um no it hasnt, because you admitted you did it, and tried to explain why it was ok. Obviously your answer was ******ed and more people called you out, and then you asked mods to terminate the thread because you realized what a moronic thing you did. Do you not recall this? Or do you seriously want me to find these threads.......wake up skoob, you know what you do....

You are coming are on here and saying that I am tearing everything from everywhere else and then cite 1 thread that I admitted snagging some info from? You can find Jimmy Hoffa for all I care, just keep your threatening / accusing writing off my threads. The reason many people left here is just because of people like you who nothing better to do than cause problems for people who actually post new ideas on here.

FlyingDutchman
05-09-2008, 12:53 PM
You are coming are on here and saying that I am tearing everything from everywhere else and then cite 1 thread that I admitted snagging some info from? You can find Jimmy Hoffa for all I care, just keep your threatening / accusing writing off my threads. The reason many people left here is just because of people like you who nothing better to do than cause problems for people who actually post new ideas on here.

Some info? .... YOU COPIED AND PASTED WORD FOR WORD SOMEONE ELSES POST AS YOUR OWN. There were more, im talking about the one in particular in which you had to shut the whole thread down bc you realized what a ******ed thing you did. Threatening and accusing? First of all, who threatend anyone? Second, its not accusations, its FACT you moron. The reason people left is bc half of this board has you on ignore as it is, but for the most part people are sick of your rambling threads that seem to have no point or contradict previous points youve made. I have nothing better to do? You practically live on this message board, feeding daily of begging people for rep. Do you even have a job, or a life for that matter? Ive held my words in long enough. You bring nothing to this board besides moronic threads. You try to attack posters and teach them where there posts belong or whatever, and then do just what they did a hundred times. The reason people are gone from this thread is bc people have learned what your threads are and stop even going into them. I cant tell you how many private PMs ive received about this convo saying thank you for putting you in your place. Dude skoob, youre not gonna win this one.

Mitchy moo
05-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Some info? .... YOU COPIED AND PASTED WORD FOR WORD SOMEONE ELSES POST AS YOUR OWN. There were more, im talking about the one in particular in which you had to shut the whole thread down bc you realized what a ******ed thing you did. Threatening and accusing? First of all, who threatend anyone? Second, its not accusations, its FACT you moron. The reason people left is bc half of this board has you on ignore as it is, but for the most part people are sick of your rambling threads that seem to have no point or contradict previous points youve made. I have nothing better to do? You practically live on this message board, feeding daily of begging people for rep. Do you even have a job, or a life for that matter? Ive held my words in long enough. You bring nothing to this board besides moronic threads. You try to attack posters and teach them where there posts belong or whatever, and then do just what they did a hundred times. The reason people are gone from this thread is bc people have learned what your threads are and stop even going into them. I cant tell you how many private PMs ive received about this convo saying thank you for putting you in your place. Dude skoob, youre not gonna win this one.

I actually have a bunch of PM mentioning how much of a Nazi you are and how you bring nothing to the board here but dissent and a JO attitude. People also write me personally to say how much they like my posts and how great they are but hey I cannot win, LOL. I almost fell out of my car laughing at that one, I'm not trying to win now I am trying to get you to avoid me. Stay away from me and I will do the same.

FlyingDutchman
05-09-2008, 01:49 PM
I actually have a bunch of PM mentioning how much of a Nazi you are and how you bring nothing to the board here but dissent and a JO attitude. People also write me personally to say how much they like my posts and how great they are but hey I cannot win, LOL. I almost fell out of my car laughing at that one, I'm not trying to win now I am trying to get you to avoid me. Stay away from me and I will do the same.

If im a nazi for coming at you then so be it. Youre the only one i attack like this, bc youre the only one who constantly spews verbal diarrhea. I bring nothing to the message board? Coming from you? LMAO. Wow I think you just managed to just copy and paste me and what I just said. Then you come back at me with the PM thing...Are you stuck and cant think of anything so youre just repeating what i say as an attempt to insult to me? You dont have an independent or intelligent thought in you, and it shows. People write you and tell you they like you to make you feel better bc they look at you as one of "jerrys kids". Almost fell out out of your car? Is that aka your home, or are you attempting to make it seem like youre out and about and doing things, and not really a 45 year old guy in his basement with no job. I dont care what people think of me, unlike you I dont come on here for friends and attention. Ive met nice people on here who I enjoy, but I dont strive to make everyone love me like you. Ive tried being nice to you and dealing with your rambling crap for months but now im done. PLEASE avoid me, or better yet, avoid this site all together. Im done with you.