Playoffs / Bills do not belong in the same sentence, yet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Playoffs / Bills do not belong in the same sentence, yet....

After thinking about it and seeing playoff posts on here, it's insanity. We are in the same division as one of the best teams in the history of the NFL, we have to play them twice and will most likely have to earn 1 of 2 wildcard berths available. All of that adds up to major obstacles that we have to overcome during the season, like beating a team that actually has a winning record. I want to see stroud help stop the run, Poz play more than 3 weeks, Hardy go up for the big TD toss, Edwards play in a snowy mess, Bills change the play at the line, Lee catch the big pass, Mitchell sit on a QB's head, mclovin return a INT for a TD, Bills score more than 30 points and pound Brady's head into mush. Until I see most of this come about, keep your playoff bound posts in the spam zone where it belongs.
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: Playoffs / Bills do not belong in the same sentence, yet....

I'm stunned... very impressive post! Spot on.

Jon

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
      After thinking about it and seeing playoff posts on here, it's insanity. We are in the same division as one of the best teams in the history of the NFL, we have to play them twice and will most likely have to earn 1 of 2 wildcard berths available. All of that adds up to major obstacles that we have to overcome during the season, like beating a team that actually has a winning record. I want to see stroud help stop the run, Poz play more than 3 weeks, Hardy go up for the big TD toss, Edwards play in a snowy mess, Bills change the play at the line, Lee catch the big pass, Mitchell sit on a QB's head, mclovin return a INT for a TD, Bills score more than 30 points and pound Brady's head into mush. Until I see most of this come about, keep your playoff bound posts in the spam zone where it belongs.
      Awwwww....does someone need a hug today?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Skooby - Prozac = This Thread

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          Skooby - Prozac = This Thread
          This seems more personal than about the post, attack the post not the poster. I know childish prods gets some of you excited but you are more than welcome to challenge the content and not try to seem witty (when your not).

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

This seems more personal than about the post, attack the post not the poster. I know childish prods gets some of you excited but you are more than welcome to challenge the content and not try to seem witty (when your not).
            Everyone is just pointing out that this isn't the usual extremely optimistic Skooby thread.

And by the way that is in no way a personal attack.
            BERNIAC!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
              • Apr 2005

I give it three weeks til skooby completely switches his position and starts a playoff bound rep thread

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

I thought it was really witty! REP for everyone!!

D & S Sports

Comment

• DrGraves
                  • Mar 2008

Im going to cry if we take roscoe off of punt returns

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                    • May 2005

Says the guy that just said in another thread that I need tweezers to take a piss. You're ridiculous man... all I was pointing out was that this wasn't your typical overly optimistic post. I'd prefer it if you actually made sense a little more often like your initial post in this thread.

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

:flipping this post off:

Bills, playoffs. Bills, playoffs.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                        Says the guy that just said in another thread that I need tweezers to take a piss. You're ridiculous man... all I was pointing out was that this wasn't your typical overly optimistic post. I'd prefer it if you actually made sense a little more often like your initial post in this thread.
                        Hey that is a different forum and you whipped it out, literally. I am very optimistic about this season but seeing 4-0 start threads and playoffs has me thinking let's just review what has to be done first to show signs of us going that far. **

** This in no way precludes me from starting a playoff bound thread / rep thread at any point. ( I do mean any point)

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

** This in no way precludes me from starting a playoff bound thread / rep thread at any point. ( I do mean any point)
                          um yes it does, at least before the season starts it does. otherwise youre a complete hypocrite

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                            • Apr 2005

also i wouldnt be against 86ing the whole rep thread thing as a whole. But then youll have to find a different way to get attention, like actually leaving meaningful posts.

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

The Playoff bound Buffalo Bills will defeat the Patriots at least once this year.

Bills in the Playoffs woo hoo !!!.. gonna have a good time.. Hey hey hey

Comment

Working...
                              X