PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots Dynasty was a JOKE!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
05-08-2008, 07:34 AM
What a travesty.

Confused
05-08-2008, 07:37 AM
I dint think i could, but i hate then even more. wtf?! The nfl should make them forfeit a 1 divisional game to the jets, fish, and bills.

Mitchy moo
05-08-2008, 07:42 AM
They built their foundation on lies and deceit.

madness
05-08-2008, 07:44 AM
I know it's not thier fans fault but, I have the sudden urge to punch any NE fan I see in the face.

The first time would feel so good... but I'd probably get video taped so the rest of their fans would see it coming.

TacklingDummy
05-08-2008, 07:45 AM
Wrong forum.

Why exactly would the Pats need to cheat against the Bills, Fins, and Jets?

don137
05-08-2008, 07:49 AM
I also believe more is being kept secret then what is being let on. There is no doubt in my mind if they never got caught the Patriots would of won this year's Super Bowl as well by taping the last game of the regular season and stealing their signals for the Super Bowl. The Patriots are 3-0 in Super Bowls in under Bellichick while they were cheating and 0-1 when they could not cheat.

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2008, 07:52 AM
I know it's not thier fans fault but, I have the sudden urge to punch any NE fan I see in the face.

The first time would feel so good... but I'd probably get video taped so the rest of their fans would see it coming.

Was kinda wondering how NE fans feel about all this. If I were a Pats fan, even though everyone has seen this coming for a while now, id still feel let down and I would want a regime change. It will be a while before they can shake the cheater stigma.

THATHURMANATOR
05-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Wrong forum.

Your the wrong forum.

DraftBoy
05-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Your the wrong forum.

You're*

THATHURMANATOR
05-08-2008, 08:55 AM
You're*
Get a bank account already!

mybills
05-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Was kinda wondering how NE fans feel about all this. If I were a Pats fan, even though everyone has seen this coming for a while now, id still feel let down and I would want a regime change. It will be a while before they can shake the cheater stigma.

They're too dumb to understand it, or feel any different.

No offense, NE39, but I'm surrounded by the idiots.

TacklingDummy
05-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Your the wrong forum.

Stay on topic.

Why would the Pats need to cheat against the Bills, Jets, and fins?

RockStar36
05-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Stay on topic.

Why wouldn't they?

You know they did. Think back to all the NE games that were close as hell and then they suddenly found a way to pull it out in the end. It all makes sense now.

justasportsfan
05-08-2008, 01:10 PM
DYNASTY?????????????????????????????????????

full of questionmarks.

ublinkwescore
05-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Why wouldn't they?

You know they did. Think back to all the NE games that were close as hell and then they suddenly found a way to pull it out in the end. It all makes sense now.

Also, if you do something, and you get away with it once, it becomes easier and easier to keep doing it because you kept getting away with it - it kind of becomes an addiction.

jamze132
05-08-2008, 03:27 PM
eh...to avoid the trap game and pretty much guarantee 6 wins per season?

Michael82
05-08-2008, 05:09 PM
eh...to avoid the trap game and pretty much guarantee 6 wins per season?
EXACTLY!

TacklingDummy
05-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Why wouldn't they?

Close games against the Bills? The only one I can think of that was close was when JP got sacked in the endzone for a safety and the Bills lost by 2.

Novacane
05-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Stay on topic.

They didn't need to. Thats what makes the cheating all the more stupid on thier part.

jdbillsfan
05-08-2008, 08:46 PM
They didn't need to. Thats what makes the cheating all the more stupid on thier part.

Who knows. Maybe they all looked better than they really were. I am sure any QB, RB, WR, LB, DB, etc. looks better if they know what play is coming.

Maybe they aren't as good as everyone thinks. If Bruschi and Vrabel didn't know what play was coming, would they be just another LB?

feelthepain
05-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Go visit a Pats site, suddenly they've become vindicated, liberated and earned their respect back....oh and they were right all along.